Latest survey shows the COVID vaccines are a disaster: ~750,000 dead in US

CrowCross

Our latest poll is devastating for the official narrative:

1. a 6.6% rate of heart injury (>10M Americans)
  2. 2.7% are unable to work after being vaccinated (>5M Americans),
  3. 6.3% had to be hospitalized (>10M Americans)
  4. you were more likely to die from COVID if you’ve taken the vaccine.
  5. Almost as many (77.4%) households lost someone from the vaccines as from COVID. If you believe that 1M people in the US have died from COVID, then this survey indicates that ~750,000 people died from the vaccine(10.18/13.15*1M) with a 95% confidence of at least 600,000 deaths

Later in the article we read:
For example, the CDC hasn’t found anyone who has died from the mRNA vaccines and our survey shows at least 600,000 people have died. That’s a big gap. Someone isn’t telling you the truth. Why do we get such a high number every time we run our poll to a different audience?

5. Almost as many (77.4%) households lost someone from the vaccines as from COVID. If you believe that 1M people in the US have died from COVID, then this survey indicates that ~750,000 people died from the vaccine(10.18/13.15*1M) with a 95% confidence of at least 600,000 deaths

For example, the CDC hasn’t found anyone who has died from the mRNA vaccines and our survey shows at least 600,000 people have died. That’s a big gap. Someone isn’t telling you the truth. Why do we get such a high number every time we run our poll to a different audience?
This is horrific

We've been discussing this for a little while...and the "left" ere have simply fact checked it away.
Social media doesn't fact check. They censor.
They have remained naive.
I posted fauchee was a Quack 28 months ago. Quacks earn it by peddling remedies that do not work.

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” ― Mark Twain

Strange this can't seem to rise above the noice.
Topics

How many are posting studies on Clot shots not working and people still getting infected?
Ivermectin bashing.
Funny we recently learned about the Big Pharma slush fund over 100 million dollars to cube farm dwellers at NIH for bribes and kickbacks.
Ivermectin dosages at under $1 do not create much money for gratuities.

Topics

How many are posting studies on Clot shots not working and people still getting infected?
Ivermectin bashing.
Funny we recently learned about the Big Pharma slush fund over 100 million dollars to cube farm dwellers at NIH for bribes and kickbacks.
Ivermectin dosages at under $1 do not create much money for gratuities.
I just got off the phone with my brother whose suffers from a terrible back condition has for decades. His doctor prescribed a drug which they thought that they had read through all of the side effects, but apparently they were wrong. He suffered a stroke a week ago Wednesday , and now he has difficulty brushing his hair, and shaving. Cognitively to talk at him he's right as rain, but when it comes to doing the ordinary things that people need to do in order to get by, he's got some major challenges. Doing a little more investigating they see that this drug is caused a lot of people to have strokes. The FDA is asleep at the switch.

I just got off the phone with my brother whose suffers from a terrible back condition has for decades. His doctor prescribed a drug which they thought that they had read through all of the side effects, but apparently they were wrong. He suffered a stroke a week ago Wednesday , and now he has difficulty brushing his hair, and shaving. Cognitively to talk at him he's right as rain, but when it comes to doing the ordinary things that people need to do in order to get by, he's got some major challenges. Doing a little more investigating they see that this drug is caused a lot of people to have strokes. The FDA is asleep at the switch.
I started a thread on ethics. NIH sends $$ to Pharma, Pharma sends bribes to NIH, Pressure by NIH on FDA to approve the next super drug winner. There is nothing clean in the inducement supply chains.

I started a thread on ethics. NIH sends $$ to Pharma, Pharma sends bribes to NIH, Pressure by NIH on FDA to approve the next super drug winner. There is nothing clean in the inducement supply chains.
It's a far cry from Ralph Nader and his Nader's Raiders.

FDA is a political tool.

Sorry to hear about your brother. I hope he improves. I bet someone made tons of money though.

This is very bad news. Very bad.

I am glad you mention this. This type of info will NOT get posted by political biased Troo disciples of fauchee.
When a drug is under patent, the drug companies have sales reps on the road to call on hospitals, pharmacies and care givers to share how the drug works and it;s contraindications.
This is also in the pharmacy data base. Example, they will fill a script for a statin and the computer will post a comment in print to the patient to NOT drink grapefruit juice.
The reps have expense accounts and do this to protect from Pharma liability. (doc says they never warned us)
Some big ego docs refuse to see a drug rep.

Under Patent, the drug company will defend $$$$ their product if the doctor is sued. Not so with either generics or off patent.
20 + years ago pharmacy school was elevated to Pharm D. doctorate. So much more to learn.

We want wonder drugs
Pharma wants profits plus an offset to the millions they spend on drugs that never get approved.

Just like Callahans. Prentice-Hall, Matt Bender etc old tax library books now are all online data purveyors,

Medical we have the PDR. Physicians Desk Reference with pics of pills and comments on an incredible number of drugs. Now also online.
Pharmacy inventory is all online. They also have maybe a hundred pils in an automated pick system which counts pills to dispense.

not an “article”

a blog post by a well known conspiracy theorists who spreads COVID misinformation even though he is not qualified to

not an “article”

a blog post by a well known conspiracy theorists who spreads COVID misinformation even though he is not qualified to
Remind me to ask you sometime how do you get credentialed for spreading misinformation.

not an “article”

Like you post what everyone in the world is thinking, even though you are not qualified to do.

Back