Laurier claims - Fact. Jesus is a composite of several assorted gods and holy men from the period..no evidence that Jesus in a specific person

ferengi

Fact. Jesus is a composite of several assorted gods and holy men from the period. There is no evidence that Jesus in a specific person.
The bible was created from a variety of sources. None of them was God.
There is zero veracity to the claim of "prophecy".
Can she prove her claims?Where is the evidence?

J regia

fantasies. There was a drone that asserted once upon a time coming from Turtle Island. I have sailed past Turtle Island on LaKe Erie and there was some rubble of attempted construction.
And were you sailing at more or less than 30 knots per hour, or is that just another fantasy?

Backup

Funny how an unreal person has a genealogy and the primate ancestors of evo legends do not.
Ha ha ha ha

I’m always surprised how little you people seem to know about the Bible. The idea that you claim there is a magic book with answers to all the mysteries of the universe, and you can’t even be bothered to read it Is so funny.

You don’t even seem to be aware with the problems of Jesus’s genealogies.

Reformedguy

Ha ha ha ha

I’m always surprised how little you people seem to know about the Bible. The idea that you claim there is a magic book with answers to all the mysteries of the universe, and you can’t even be bothered to read it Is so funny.

You don’t even seem to be aware with the problems of Jesus’s genealogies.
Where did you go to Bible school?

Reformedguy

please tell us you are also a DMin

Then tell us all about how Jesus’s genealogies prove he was one, real person

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Where did you go to Bible school? Were all listening for your credentials which I am sure are infinite.

Backup

Where did you go to Bible school? Were all listening for your credentials which I am sure are infinite.
To be fair, I thought I was responding to Nouveau.

If you said you had a DMin, I would have no reason to doubt it.

Still, most Bible Schools are more about indoctrination than education.