Law and order

Whateverman

At the same time Pelosi was giving this short statement, President Biden's pick for AG - Merick Garland - was accepting the nomination. I'm not an emotional guy, and I didn't exactly tear up, but it was a great speech about American law and order - what it actually means, and why it needs to be restored.

We've had a bunch of history-making moments in the last 4 years. This one was the greatest.

Temujin

At the same time Pelosi was giving this short statement, President Biden's pick for AG - Merick Garland - was accepting the nomination. I'm not an emotional guy, and I didn't exactly tear up, but it was a great speech about American law and order - what it actually means, and why it needs to be restored.

We've had a bunch of history-making moments in the last 4 years. This one was the greatest.
Perhaps it's a blessing in disguise that he never got on the Supreme Court.

Whateverman

Law and order. You're either for it, or you're against it. You can't be both.

If you're for it, then the election was legitimate because the courts found no evidence of massive fraud.

If you're for it, then anyone who incited this mob of terrorists (because that's the correct legal term for people who do violence to further a political agenda) to attack the capitol building is guilty of incitement.

If you're for law and order, you'll support the so-called president being investigated.

Last edited:

vibise

If you're for it, then the election was legitimate because the courts found no evidence of massive fraud.

If you're for it, then anyone who incited this mob of terrorists (because that's the correct legal term for people who do violence to further a political agenda) to attack the capitol building is guilty of incitement.

If you're for law and order, you'll support the so-called president being investigated.
My jaw dropped when I saw a rioter force his way into the Capitol while carrying a huge sign with a picture of Trump and the words "Law and Order"!!!

I guess this is just a slogan to some people that identifies you as RW.

Whateverman

Not to be too precise, but curious: where does your morality come from and how do you know it is, actually moral.
It's a tired question which atheists get asked here almost weekly. The answers the question receives are almost universally ignored by the askers, so in addition to being off-topic, it's a safe bet that it's also a waste of my time.

edit: there's a thread on the subject right now, in the Atheism sub forum. Check it out...

Last edited:

Waltz

I want everything investigated.

Waltz

It's a tired question which atheists get asked here almost weekly. The answers the question receives are almost universally ignored by the askers, so in addition to being off-topic, it's a safe bet that it's also a waste of my time.

edit: there's a thread on the subject right now, in the Atheism sub forum. Check it out...
Sorry, I didn't realize you were an atheist. You have a good point, my question would be irrelevant to such. Thanks.