Law of sin

Actually the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, heaven or hell is not a place you do to LOL, it is within you. Luke 17:20-21. Or is supposed top be with you.

Jesus received Gods heaven in Matt 3:16.
The kingdom of God is more than that although having the King live within is amazing. Rom 8:9-11

Jesus will return to the earth again and sit on the David's throne as the King of Israel. 2 Samuel 7,Isa 9:6-7, Luke 1: 31-33. Acts 14:22, 1 Cor 15:50, 2 Tim 4:1, Heb 1:8, Rev 1:7

Is Revelation 19-22 a myth??

Acts 1:6-11
6 So when they had come together, they asked him, “Lord, is this the time when you will restore the kingdom to Israel?” 7 He replied, “It is not for you to know the times or periods that the Father has set by his own authority. 8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” 9 When he had said this, as they were watching, he was lifted up, and a cloud took him out of their sight. 10 While he was going and they were gazing up toward heaven, suddenly two men in white robes stood by them. 11 They said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking up toward heaven? This Jesus, who has been taken up from you into heaven, will come in the same way as you saw him go into heaven.

Post 518 .....
Slyzr said:
Why do you keep on trying to direct me.

Chrsit is.

And you are being a bit of jerk about it.
Let the Spirit of Christ direct you not me! God bless you.

"Dude I'm not christ .......

And you seem to think christ wants to make me not be.

I disagreed with that."

Sorry, there is nothing to indicate that I mentioned that Christ does not want you to be. However, you can try to be more clear in what you are expressing. God bless you. :)

As a son of man just like us humans he had to have revelation from God of his identity. I will givr you an example that applies to sons of God.
I believe it was more like the prince in the story - "the Prince and the Pauper."

He knew in his soul where he had come from and what he had been... But, before he was to come to earth, he agreed with the Father to lay down his powers if Deity, and to live as a man. Like the 'prince' who knew full well who he was and where he came from. But, when he changed places with the 'pauper?' He no longer held the same authority and presence over others. The prince who swapped places with the pauper, once began speaking like the prince with the people, they laughed at him. Such it was to Jesus to speak to the unbelievers.

Let the Spirit of Christ direct you not me! God bless you.

"Dude I'm not christ .......

I disagreed with that."

Sorry, there is nothing to indicate that I mentioned that Christ does not want you to be. However, you can try to be more clear in what you are expressing. God bless you. :)

Take your blinders off then.

You just repeated yourself.

post 518

Was not answered.

Last edited:
Take your blinders off then.

You just repeated yourself.

post 518

Was not answered.
I have no idea what you are saying thus there is nothing more to discuss unless you start making sense or I receive understanding of what you are discussing. Let us just leave well enough alone. God bless you. :)

I have no idea what you are saying thus there is nothing more to discuss unless you start making sense or I receive understanding of what you are discussing. Let us just leave well enough alone. God bless you. :)

your the one not making sense.

post 518 ....

You enduated that Christ was saying I cannot be ......

and I replied.

No ......

The spirit returns to him who made it.
And that Spirit never leaves for God is a Spirit and never has changed one inkling from the beginning of mans encounter with Him who we become like Goid to know this difference. Gen 3:22. Jesus learned this difference in Matt 3:16 just as Adam did and so do all today who receieve the One who never changes, we become like Him, not like ourselves who has a religious mind instead of the mind of God, or Spirit is is called.

Have you meant God to know who God is? For when you see Him as He is as Jedud did and these others did, ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3.

Is suspended like a time out?
Spirit doesnt take a time out, it is here always all one has to do is obey and receieve it as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. That is the only way that Spirit can come to life, manifest is in you.

The kingdom of God, which is Spirit, doesnt come with observation, you cant see it as you see a man, it is within you. Luke 17;20-21.
Not many believe Jesus in that though.

Does that scriptures indicate that God created it?

God is Spirit? Did God create Spirit?

Does God makes spirits or are they roles of God? God bless you.

Father of spirits implies begetting and is begetting creating and if it is creating it is not creating out of nothing.

Jesus is the only begotten of the Father? Does that imply begettal rather than creating or is it both?

Jesus was conceived of the Holy Spirit as a son of man or Son of God and is that considered a creation or a begettal?

Spirits come out of God and is given to creation but what comes out of God is it a creation?

God bless you. :)
Everyone who has received from God His same mind, or Spirit it is called, are exactly like Him for we have His same mind. Not the mind of some religious organization out for enterprise to control people for personal gain. These hire a preacher to hear God for them.

Jesus was God coming as a man... fully man in the flesh. (who so happened to know he was God, but not allowed to be as God)
Oh No' God was in Jesus flesh. God is not flesh, not a man, God is a Spirit and the disposition of the man who is anointed of Gods Spirit, which is Christ in you. Jesus was anointed of God no different from any of us has receieved from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

Jesus didnt even know God or His heaven until it was opened to him to. You can read it. But most dont believe Matt 3:16 and watch how they try and explain away the very obvious from lack in being able to relate to the same as Jesus had from the Father. You cant know who God is either without the same, not even Jesus could escape that fact.

Jesus was God coming as a man... fully man in the flesh. (who so happened to know he was God, but not allowed to be as God)
God doesnt come as a man at all LOL. God is a Spirit and Man is the temple of Him. And when you see Him as He really is ye shall be like Him as well as Jesus was no different at all. 1 John 3.

Dude I'm not christ .......
You are supposed to be Gods anointed by the same PSierit who anointed Jesus, which is Christ in you.

I disagreed with that.
Christ is not a person, Christ is the disposition of the person who is anointed of Gods Spirit to walk as He walks in His same light to have the mind of Christ.

The kingdom of God is more than that although having the King live within is amazing. Rom 8:9-11
Then you have made it more than what God Himself puts within man. The kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it is within you, it is who you are not what you are. God is a Spirit not a man, man can only become like Him by the same mind be in you who was in Christ Jesus.
Jesus will return to the earth again and sit on the David's throne as the King of Israel. 2 Samuel 7,Isa 9:6-7, Luke 1: 31-33. Acts 14:22, 1 Cor 15:50, 2 Tim 4:1, Heb 1:8, Rev 1:7
The One you seek is at your door knocking this day. and anyone who will let Him in He will come to you and sup with you and be in you just as He did in Jesus inMatt 3:16 when Jesus receieved Gods Spirit to know Him.
Is Revelation 19-22 a myth??
Oh no' everyone who has receieved Gods mind, knows the meanings for the revelation of the Christ is Christ revealed in you. Gods Spirit in you is the only revelation you can get from God himself. Anything else is purely speculation fo rGod opens up all those little books, we become what it says we become like the Father of it.

We who Christ is revealed in, sit with Him in His throne, Rev 3:21.
Acts 1:6-11
6 So when they had come together, they asked him, “Lord, is this the time when you will restore the kingdom to Israel?” 7 He replied, “It is not for you to know the times or periods that the Father has set by his own authority. 8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” 9 When he had said this, as they were watching, he was lifted up, and a cloud took him out of their sight. 10 While he was going and they were gazing up toward heaven, suddenly two men in white robes stood by them. 11 They said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking up toward heaven? This Jesus, who has been taken up from you into heaven, will come in the same way as you saw him go into heaven.
You will receieve the same power of God just as it says that Jesus did in Matt 3:16, and that is when Christ is revealed, come to life, risen from that grave that you hold him in to come someday. He is at your door knocking.

The One who does come is supposed to be you, pick up that cross and continue where Jesus left off. But that is impossible least you receieve from God the same as Jesus received from Him in Matt 3:16. Until then you will make your own rules to govern your gods until the same comes with you. The kingdom of God doesnt come with observation as you are waiting for a man to come as a god, it is within you, see Jesus in this in Luke 17:20-21.

A man as a god isa spawned from Greek mythology who worshiped men as gods as most religious denominations do. Not knowing the One of Spirit who was in that man Jesus at all.

Back