Lazarus ....!

Why was Jacob chosen and Esau hated ? If you read a little further Esau sold his birthright for a bowl of food, and you think God didn’t know he would do that ? Why do Calvinist push half truths and distorted ( out of context) meanings ?
And God "figured this out" when? Was Jacob "chosen" at the same time God "found out" about the bowl?

Can't believe I'm even having this discussion......

You literally proved nothing. No one disputes the foreknowledge of God.

So you retract your statement affirming you did?

That is what the two verses I posted said; otherwise, you end up with what ?

Says the poster who denies saying something he said and refuses to tell us what foreknowledge means. You attack because your position is indefensible.

So again...Tell us what foreknowledge of God it was the He used to make His choices. WHAT did God foreknow before making the choice to predestine someone? Was it foreknowledge of the choices said person would make?
You keep following a Catholic lawyer turned theologian( Calvin) and I will continue to believe and follow Jesus and God’s word. Truly the apple does not fall far from the tree.

You keep following a Catholic lawyer turned theologian( Calvin) and I will continue to believe and follow Jesus and God’s word. Truly the apple does not fall far from the tree.
So you can't defend your position and you attack out of frustration of your lack of ability to defend your position....

So you really don't know what it means by 'the foreknowledge of God".....

Tell us what foreknowledge of God it was the He used to make His choices. WHAT did God foreknow before making the choice to predestine someone? Was it foreknowledge of the choices said person would make?

Logical fallacy: "Guilt by association".

YOU keep following the heretic James Armninus, and WE will continue to believe and follow Jesus and God's word.

So you can't defend your position and you attack out of frustration of your lack of ability to defend your position....

So you really don't know what it means by 'the foreknowledge of God".....

Tell us what foreknowledge of God it was the He used to make His choices. WHAT did God foreknow before making the choice to predestine someone? Was it foreknowledge of the choices said person would make?
I defended my position with scripture nor my fault you drank the Calvinist kook aid.

I defended my position with scripture nor my fault you drank the Calvinist kook aid.

I see you're still frustrated because of your lack of ability to defend your position.....

Read the Bible both Paul and Peter taught election according to the foreknowledge of God

I see you're still frustrated because of your lack of ability to defend your position.....

Lol, deceived people don’t frustrate me it’s more like I feel sorry for you thinking you know something yet you have no clue.

Lol, deceived people don’t frustrate me it’s more like I feel sorry for you thinking you know something yet you have no clue.

Says the poster continuing to show they have no clue...

Says the poster continuing to show they have no clue...

The point was and is you have nothing. Either election is based on God’s foreknowledge or you were elected in a heavenly lottery. When I asked you earlier you addressed the results of election but never the how are why the elected are elected. I ask again do you believe God believed for you, repented for you ,and follows Jesus for you ? As a Calvinist are you exempt from what Jesus said YOU have to do to be born again, or did God do that for you also ?

The point was and is you have nothing.

Says the poster that has nothing...

Says the poster that has nothing...

You have deflected,ignored, and ran from the two verses I posted and that speaks volumes. You cannot have it both ways. God elected and predestined based on His foreknowledge as scripture says,and or hope your number is called in a heavenly lottery.

You have deflected,ignored, and ran

Says the poster deflecting, ignoring and running...

from the two verses I posted

Lol! No, I didn't. I fully agree with them.
God elected and predestined based on His foreknowledge as scripture says,

and or hope your number is called in a heavenly lottery.

Stop embarrassing yourself with this heavenly lottery nonsense that you and you alone believe in.

Says the poster deflecting, ignoring and running...

Lol! No, I didn't. I fully agree with them.

Stop embarrassing yourself with this heavenly lottery nonsense that you and you alone believe in.
It is either a scripture teaches : Rom 8:29 - For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Or a heavenly lottery I am staying with scripture in the matter. Did you see what is in that verse whom He foreknew He did predestinate. Again those He foreknew He did predestinate why are Calvinist denying the obvious ?

It is either a scripture teaches : Rom 8:29 - For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Or a heavenly lottery

Only in YOUR mind
Did you see what is in that verse whom He foreknew He did predestinate. Again those He foreknew He did predestinate why are Calvinist denying the obvious ?

That is a lie. Not one person denied this....NOT ONE. You have no argument whatsoever, other than you don't understand what foreknowledge means. I've given you ample chances to explain it....

Only in YOUR mind

That is a lie. Not one person denied this....NOT ONE. You have no argument whatsoever, other than you don't understand what foreknowledge means. I've given you ample chances to explain it....

Why do Calvinist always go to name calling , deflecting, diverting instead of just dealing with the scriptures ? You have seen the two verses do you believe Paul and Peter misspoke or lied ? Why don’t YOU honestly deal with the verses instead of playing 20 questions ?

how does "remember sins no more" go with God's omniscience?

"I, am He who blots out your transgressions
for My own sake;
and I will not remember your sins anymore." Isaiah 43

Back