Lazarus ....!

No, you didn't...

here they are again...

Whosever believes has eternal life…all the believing have eternal life.

Tell me what about the above statement is untrue.

Do unbelievers have eternal life? Or all the believing?
Unbelievers have an invitation from Jesus to believe, place their faith in Him, repent and follow Him. If any person does not believe and place their faith in Jesus then they will not go to heaven. Whosoever believes means the possibility to repent and trust God changed by Calvinist to whosoever believes ( and is a perversion of Jesus’ gospel)) to whosoever believes to make election acceptable to those who don’t know the gospel. Now what did you believe and who did you place your faith in before you were born ?

Unbelievers have an invitation from Jesus to believe, place their faith in Him, repent and follow Him. If any person does not believe and place their faith in Jesus then they will not go to heaven. Whosoever believes means the possibility to repent and trust God changed by Calvinist to whosoever believes ( and is a perversion of Jesus’ gospel)) to whosoever believes to make election acceptable to those who don’t know the gospel. Now what did you believe and who did you place your faith in before you were born ?
So you still can't address three simple things...

So you still can't address three simple things...

There are posters here who you will get nowhere with. I do not say this to be rude, but it's one reason why I pick and choose whenever I talk

No, you didn't...
here they are again...
The correct rendering is whoever believes "in Christ" has eternal life.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 11:26 And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?
Only those who believe "in Christ" have eternal life. No exceptions. That leaves out all the elect until they believe "in Christ". Only after they believe "in Christ" do they have eternal life.

Question: Were you "in Christ" when you were regenerated?

No, that is your theology presumably. What does the force of Christ raising a physically dead man have to do with an unregenerate man believing? The actions have nothing in common? But that is what you believe correct? That the force in resurrecting a dead man is the same force in an unregenerate man believing because he is dead in sin? The problem you have is one is dead physically and the other dead relationally.

The one physically dead cannot change his situation, while the one relationally dead can change his situation, as the Apostle Paul stated, "God making his appeal through us. We beg you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God."

So the physically dead must be raised by the force of Christ, while the unbelieving can be saved by believing. Every man will be raised by the force of Christ, but not every man unfortunately will be saved.
Neither one can change their situation, Joe. Both are dead.

Eph 2:1-5 ... you were dead ... but God ... made us alive ...

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 11:26 And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?

Only those who believe "in Christ" have eternal life. No exceptions. That leaves out all the elect until they believe "in Christ". Only after they believe "in Christ" do they have eternal life.

You're preaching to the choir.

Further, the elect will believe. It's been predestined.

Typical word salad- how they redefine words/phrases to suit their flower/tulip.

1- Does dead mean dead
2 -Does lost mean lost
3 -Does alive mean having life
4 -Does all the world everyone
5- Does all the world means all the world with no exceptions mean all the world
6 -Does all mankind mean all mankind
7- Does In Him mean In Him. In Christ, In Me ( Jesus )
8- Does regeneration mean new life, new birth, born again, born of the spirit- all synonymous terms

I could probably go to 20 such as the above, it absurdity.
@Chalcedon^^^

Force = The capacity to do work or cause physical change; energy, strength, or active power: the force of an explosion.

Your definition cannot be applicable to Lazarus since he was dead physically and it took the force of Christ to raise him. Why do you conflate the terms of force used to raise a physically dead man and one dead relationally? The one dead physically needed the force of Christ to change his situation, while the one dead relationally needed the blood of Christ to change his situation.

The physically dead are cut off from life and no longer can change their situation, while those dead in relation to God can change their situation because "in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them". That is why the Apostle Paul stated, "we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We beg you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God."
smh

You're preaching to the choir.

Further, the elect will believe. It's been predestined.
Please forward Bible verse that says that "it's been predestined" that "the elect will believe".

Question: Were you "in Christ" when you were "regenerated"?

Only those who believe "in Christ" have eternal life. No exceptions.

Thank you for affirming that the whosoever = "all the believing".

Thank you for affirming that the whosoever = "all the believing".
Thank you for allowing me to confirm that atonement is open/unlimited to whoever and it does not depend on their election status.

In fact, the elect are on the same conditions as are all others, they must be "in Christ", which renders election as conditional.

It's fascinating that you skipped over my question:

Last edited:
Thank you for allowing me to confirm that atonement is open/unlimited to whoever and it does not depend on their election status.

Yes, it does. They are called elect for a reason. They are foreknown; predestined.

For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified.

just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, 5 having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, 6 to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.

In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will,

To the pilgrims of the Dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, 2 elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father
In fact, the elect are on the same conditions as are all others, they must be "in Christ", which renders election as conditional.

No, they aren't....see above. Do you know what predestined means?
It's fascinating that you skipped over my question:

It's fascinating that you skipped over my questions...

All of scripture that deals with election.
The elect will believe. You cannot disprove that. No one can.
It's up to you to prove your position. You made the statement that "the elect will believe. It's been predestined." We're all waiting on the Biblical verses that support your statement........
What does that mean?

If you have a point to make, make it.
It's a simple question. You possess the free will to answer it or not.

It's up to you to prove your position. You made the statement that "the elect will believe. It's been predestined." We're all waiting on the Biblical verses that support your statement........

Do you or do you not know what predestined means?

Again, all of them dealing with election.

You cannot disprove that. No one ever has.

It's a simple question. You possess the free will to answer it or not.
You have no point you'll be making. Thanks.

Back