Lazarus ....!

Howie

Jn 11:43-44 ... And when He had said these things, He cried out with a loud voice, “Lazarus, come out!” Out came the man who had died, bound hand and foot with wrappings, and his face was wrapped around with a cloth. Jesus *said to them, “Unbind him, and let him go.”

Did Jesus force Lazarus to come to life? 🤔

Jn 11:43-44 ... And when He had said these things, He cried out with a loud voice, “Lazarus, come out!” Out came the man who had died, bound hand and foot with wrappings, and his face was wrapped around with a cloth. Jesus *said to them, “Unbind him, and let him go.”

Did Jesus force Lazarus to come alive? 🤔
The Lord is the God of the Living; not the Dead...

1Thess 4:16 ...

For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout ... and the dead in Christ will rise first.

Who shall rise first?

It's a Theological concept, because God is the god of the Living not the Dead..

These are the Theology Boards..
lol so lazarus wasn't dead lol.

nice theology

so dead in sin means alive

I got it now.

lol so lazarus wasn't dead lol.

nice theology

so dead in sin means alive

I got it now.
That's right, Lazarus was not Dead. God is the God of the Living, not the Dead. Dead in Sin means Dead; Lazarus was not Dead in Sin, he was Alive...

Last edited:

Did Jesus force Lazarus to come to life? 🤔

I don't know, the text doesn't really say.

Whether he did or not wouldn't prove anything anyway.

excellent so when a calvinist says a person is dead and is unable to come he really is not dead and can come.

next
As a Calvinist, I would not say that. When we are Dead in our Sins and Trespasses, we are dead not alive...

Lazarus was not Dead in his Sins and Trespasses when Jesus called him out of the tomb...

As a Calvinist, I would not say that. When we are Dead in our Sins and Trespasses, we are dead not alive...
lurkers see the word games the calvinists must play to support their doctrines.

there you go making up definitions to suit your doctrine/premise.

thanks for intercting in this thread which is proof positive all calvinists here are biased and read scripture through their tulip presuppositions.

Back