Lazarus ....!

Why do Calvinist always go to name calling , deflecting, diverting instead of just dealing with the scriptures ? You have seen the two verses do you believe Paul and Peter misspoke or lied ? Why don’t YOU honestly deal with the verses instead of playing 20 questions ?
He has asked you the same two questions, several times now, and you have not made the slightest attempt to answer them.

how does "remember sins no more" go with God's omniscience?

"I, am He who blots out your transgressions
for My own sake;
and I will not remember your sins anymore." Isaiah 43
He can separate our sins as far as the east is from the west and remember them no more because He is God. Do I fully understand God’s omniscience ? No I don’t but I believe it because God said it is so.

He has asked you the same two questions, several times now, and you have not made the slightest attempt to answer them.
All I am getting is questions that avoids the two verses I posted that show that the elect are based on God’s foreknowledge as is His predestination is based on His foreknowledge . Then I get the standard deflection like “ what foreknowledge did God use” / what did God foreknow before Making the choice to predestine someone. Anything but actually debating on the scriptures that say elect according to the foreknowledge of God.

He can separate our sins as far as the east is from the west and remember them no more because He is God. Do I fully understand God’s omniscience ? No I don’t but I believe it because God said it is so.
is it a part of God that does not know? or the whole of God that does not know....?

can the Son not know every individual that is going to be saved or exactly when?

is it a part of God that does not know? or the whole of God that does not know....?

can the Son not know every individual that is going to be saved or exactly when?
Show me the scripture you are thinking about. Hypotheticals about God’s powers and abilities I generally don’t get involved with.

Show me the scripture you are thinking about. Hypotheticals about God’s powers and abilities I generally don’t get involved with.
"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." Matthew 24

does God the Son know or have to know Everything about Everything within the (His) creation?
like He HAD to know (God being Omniscient) everyone that was going to be saved before He created this Creation? or not really...?

Why do Calvinist always go to name calling , deflecting, diverting instead of just dealing with the scriptures ?

Says the poster who name calls, deflect, diverts and doesn't deal with Scripture. So lets deal with it...

Tell us what foreknowledge of God it was the He used to make His choices. WHAT did God foreknow before making the choice to predestine someone? Was it foreknowledge of the choices said person would make?
You have seen the two verses do you believe Paul and Peter misspoke or lied ?

Nope.
Why don’t YOU honestly deal with the verses instead of playing 20 questions ?
Why don't you? Since we are speaking of foreknowledge....

Tell us what foreknowledge of God it was the He used to make His choices. WHAT did God foreknow before making the choice to predestine someone? Was it foreknowledge of the choices said person would make?

All I am getting is questions that avoids the two verses I posted that show that the elect are based on God’s foreknowledge as is His predestination is based on His foreknowledge .

My questions deal DIRECTLY with the foreknowledge of God....so now you can address them...

Then I get the standard deflection like “ what foreknowledge did God use” / what did God foreknow before Making the choice to predestine someone.

Questions you should be able to answer since you want to discuss the foreknowledge of God.
Anything but actually debating on the scriptures that say elect according to the foreknowledge of God.

NO ONE HAS DENIED SCRIPTURE SAYS THIS.....but YOU don't want to deal with questions that LITERALLY deal with the foreknowledge of God....and we all know why.

He is in Heaven now, but does not know or remember Everything...

the Father probably knows every individual that will be saved and exactly when
but the Son might not have to know those things...
Re-read John 1:1/1:14 and John 8:58 while on earth Jesus was limited in some ways as a man on earth,but those limitations are non existent in heaven. You do understand that Jesus is God right ?

Says the poster who name calls, deflect, diverts and doesn't deal with Scripture. So lets deal with it...

Nope.

Why don't you? Since we are speaking of foreknowledge....

1Pe 1:2 - Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit,unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you,and peace, be multiplied.
Unchecked Copy Box
Rom 8:29 - For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. edit per mod

Last edited by a moderator:
1Pe 1:2 - Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit,unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you,and peace, be multiplied.
Unchecked Copy Box
Rom 8:29 - For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. edit per mod
Wonderful verse...which leads to the questions...

Re-read John 1:1/1:14 and John 8:58 while on earth Jesus was limited in some ways as a man on earth,but those limitations are non existent in heaven. You do understand that Jesus is God right ?
yes, but He's is a Personal aspect of God distinct from the Father
they each have their own individual Will, no?
their own emotions? their own personal intellect?

Wonderful verse...which leads to the questions...

Re-read the verses it is obvious you don’t understand them.

re-read the verses it is obvious you don’t understand them.

I read them just fine...I understand them just fine....show us that you do and answer the questions that deal directly with the verses you quoted.

I read them just fine...I understand them just fine....show us that you do and answer the questions that deal directly with the verses you quoted.

Based on your questions it is obvious you don’t understand them. Your questions I would expect from a non believer not a professing Christian.

Based on your questions it is obvious you don’t understand them.

Based on your inability to answer, it's obvious you don't understand the foreknowledge of God.
Your questions I would expect from a non believer not a professing Christian.

I would expect a professing Christian discussing foreknowledge of God to be able to address questions regarding the foreknowledge of God. You can't....and we all know why.

Based on your inability to answer, it's obvious you don't understand the foreknowledge of God.

I would expect a professing Christian discussing foreknowledge of God to be able to address questions regarding the foreknowledge of God. You can't....and we all know why.
Lol, I will not go past what the verses say .I will not be indoctrinated into the errors of Calvinism. The word of God is more than sufficient without the spin and deflections and the rerouting and rewording of the verses.

Back