LDS prophet on Seer Stone in the Hat

Chuckle, here is your claim! You only specifies Egyptian and His inabiltiy to translate it. We could make this a whole new topic good buddy...
Markk said:
It did, it allowed folks to understand Egyptian, and in turn, show Joseph could not read Egyptian. It is really that simple.

He translated it by the Urim and Thummim... duh!

Mormon's can't be honest, their entire mythology depends on the Joseph 'Stone Gazer' Smith being correct, which of course any Bible Believing Christian knows is deception and misguided faith from a false prophet.
Are you being honest about a inerrorant Bible.

But the Bible is very clear and does not in any way support Mormonism. You can come to this Christian website until the cows come home, that fact will never change.
Your facts will never change. Facts are evidenced by only one being, God the Father...

Are you being honest about a inerrorant Bible.
I have always been honest about what I believe to be true, to a fault. 'Honesty' has been redefined by LDS like many other Biblical Term, so to be honest and be LDS is not intellectually rational, considering your faith in based on 1900th century con man. LDS like this woke crowd, they have ideas and beliefs that defy Biblical and Societal Truth, especially in regards to LDS concepts about the persons of God the Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

Your facts will never change. Facts are evidenced by only one being, God the Father...
Which God the Father? The one that was a man who exalted/earned his way to godhood, or the eternal 'God the Father' of the Bible who is Everlasting to Everlasting? Of course we know your answer to that question...

I have always been honest about what I believe to be true, to a fault. 'Honesty' has been redefined by LDS like many other Biblical Term, so to be honest and be LDS is not intellectually rational, considering your faith in based on 1900th century con man. LDS like this woke crowd, they have ideas and beliefs that defy Biblical and Societal Truth, especially in regards to LDS concepts about the persons of God the Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
Great, now how about some evidence, sources ... anyone can speculate... it's boring and time comsuming.... if you have evidence that I need to see and to justify your above remarks, I all in on debating you... chuckle.

Which God the Father? The one that was a man who exalted/earned his way to godhood, or the eternal 'God the Father' of the Bible who is Everlasting to Everlasting? Of course we know your answer to that question...
You're new here and your off to a very bad start... keep speulating and you will soon find nobody will be intersted in your pontifications...

Yes, that's why you're hear I think to provide your evidence... just saying it only make you look like that's all you got... chuckle. I don't debate folks who speulate...
I'm very confident in my decision to follow the Jesus Christ of the Bible, putting my Trust/Faith/Hope in His Promises and Finished Works and the shedding of His PRECIOUS Blood on the Cross at Calvary Hill for my Salvation. Based on the Biblical evidence, which of course has been provided you by countless people on countless occasions on this 'Christian Forum', you still can't tell us where the Hill Cumorah is, can you? And where the great civilizations existed that makeup the Book of Mormon narrative. There is no debate, the delusion God has set forth on the LDS makes them incapable of any rational debate, they have been corrupted by a False Prophet, paleez!!

I'm very confident in my decision to follow the Jesus Christ of the Bible, putting my Trust/Faith/Hope in His Promises and Finished Works and the shedding of His PRECIOUS Blood on the Cross at Calvary Hill for my Salvation. Based on the Biblical evidence, which of course has been provided you by countless people on countless occasions on this 'Christian Forum', you still can't tell us where the Hill Cumorah is, can you? And where the great civilizations existed that makeup the Book of Mormon narrative. There is no debate, the delusion God has set forth on the LDS makes them incapable of any rational debate, they have been corrupted by a False Prophet, paleez!!
Who cares where the Book of Mormon people lived, have you ever read and prayed about the BOM... and I'm glad you found Christ, happy for you.

You're new here and your off to a very bad start... keep speulating and you will soon find nobody will be intersted in your pontifications...
LOL, I've been on this forum for many years, I can remember when you had numerous accounts, Richard being on them, you go by Ralf now, man you're a hoot. If you mean LDS in reference to 'nobody', I would expect them not to be interested in Biblical Truth and could not care less if they respond to my posts. And as far as a 'Bad Start', that coming from a Mormon actually makes my day. But let me provide some Truth by way of one of the respected posters on this forum Theo1689, now this is Mormon kryptonite, so I would sit down for this:

Theo1689 said:
Mormons refuse to address the passages which teach monotheism (Deut. 4:35,39, Isa. 43:10, Isa. 44:6,8, Isa. 45:5,21,22, Isa. 46:9, John 17:3, 1 Cor. 8:4,6, etc. etc.)

Mormons refuse to address the passages which teach salvation "not by works/obedience" (Eph. 2:8-9, 2 Tim. 1:9, Tit. 3:5, Rom. 4:1-5, Rom. 9:11,16, Rom. 11:5-6, etc. etc.)

Mormons refuse to address the passages which teach the proper qualifications for elders and deacons (1 Tim. 3, Tit. 1, etc. etc.)

Mormons refuse to address the passages which show their prophets are false (Heb. 1:1-2, Luke 16:16-31, Matt. 11:13, etc. etc.)

Mormons refuse to address passages which show their apostles are false (Acts 1:20-22, etc.)

Mormons refuse to address passages which teach monogamy (Rom. 7:3, 1 Cor. 7:2, Deut. 17:17, etc.)

Richards7's rhetoric bears no relation to actual truth.

Last edited:
Who cares where the Book of Mormon people lived, have you ever read and prayed about the BOM... and I'm glad you found Christ, happy for you.
Why would one who has been Saved by Gods Grace, through Faith in Jesus Christ NEED to read the BoM? I have studied LDS history and read many posts from the BoM by LDS folks, highlighting the direct contradiction and perversion of the Holy Bible by LDS posters. It would be just as valid to ask me if I've read the Satanic Bible and prayed about it... Archeological evidence supports actual reality, not the burning of the bosom, which can be manifested by eating some spicy chicken wings.

Last edited:
Great, now how about some evidence, sources ... anyone can speculate... it's boring and time comsuming.... if you have evidence that I need to see and to justify your above remarks, I all in on debating you... chuckle.
As mentioned in another post, you and your cohorts have been provide countless Biblical Scripture that refutes the BoM, on countless occasions, do I really need to look it all back up, only to present it to someone who doesn't believe it anyway? And when it comes to Introspective Speculation, you LDS reign supreme. The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same. I'm surprised you don't remember me. Unlike you, I have used the same name since coming to this forum in 2005, but you are much older now, have you been checked for dementia lately? Serious question. And Richard7 exits, stage left...

Last edited:
So, your position is, just to be clear, that the Book of Abraham was translated via the Urim and Thummim? That is your position?
Mark, cut Ralf some slack, when I joined this forum in 2005, Richard, I mean Ralf was in his 70's. 18 years later he must now be in his late 80's or early 90's, he didn't even remember me, I suspect he's having Biden Syndrome.

Back