Least Funny Joke of All Time: Did you hear the one about the arborist........

stiggy wiggy

......... who whined over and over and over again about the drowning of babies thousands of years ago, a drowning that he never really thinks took place, while never saying a word about the millions of babies ACTUALLY killed in the womb every year, and defended his hypocrisy by saying:

"At least they can't DROWN in amniotic fluid since their lungs are already filled with fluid."

Authentic Nouveau

Let us keep stories very simple.
God saw wickedness and punished.
The heathen accuse the baby of wickedness and play god to punish baby without fair trial.

treeplanter

No blasphemy against God, no insulting
......... who whined over and over and over again about the drowning of babies thousands of years ago, a drowning that he never really thinks took place, while never saying a word about the millions of babies ACTUALLY killed in the womb every year, and defended his hypocrisy by saying:

"At least they can't DROWN in amniotic fluid since their lungs are already filled with fluid."
EDIT profanity, insult

I have said many times that I am highly conflicted where abortion is concerned

Prove to me that the unborn being is, at the point of abortion, a fully fledged human being and I will absolutely, 100% demand that he/she never, ever be aborted due to such a thing being 100% immoral

However, the fact of the matter is that none of us know at what point human life actually begins

I've no idea, admittedly, but one thing that I do claim to know for certain is that the unthinking and unfeeling biological goo that results from introduction of sperm to egg does not qualify as an actual human being

At what point does said goo transform into human life?
I don't know

Nor do you, Stigs!

One thing we both know, however, is that living , breathing babies ARE human beings.

Last edited by a moderator:

stiggy wiggy

edited earlier

I guess you weren't amused.

However, the fact of the matter is that none of us know at what point human life actually begins

Let's arbitrarily say it begins at the first upright step (homo erectus). Maybe we can use that to kill our six month old toddlers if they become a burden (parental autonomy?).

treeplanter

No profanity permitted in any form
I guess you weren't amused.

Let's arbitrarily say it begins at the first upright step (homo erectus). Maybe we can use that to kill our six month old toddlers if they become a burden (parental autonomy?).
No, I am not amused
How amused would you be if I were to start an OP wherein I declared a lie attributable to you?

No one in their right mind defines the start of human life at the point of a 1st step
EDIT Profanity

stiggy wiggy

No, I am not amused

Well, like I said: least funny joke of all time.

No one in their right mind defines the start of human life at the point of a 1st step
How f'ing stupid that you would even suggest such a thing!
So the criterion upon which we decide whom we can butcher with impunity is that which YOU deem comes from a right mind.

treeplanter

Well, like I said: least funny joke of all time.

So the criterion upon which we decide whom we can butcher with impunity is that which YOU deem comes from a right mind.
Wrong!

The criterion, right or wrong, by which our society decides to allow the termination of pregnancies hinges entirely upon a belief that the subject, itself, does not qualify as a fully fledged human being

What excuse does your God have?
He monstrously drowned what each and every one of us agree were living, breathing, fully fledged human beings!

EDIT No insulting

Scraping and clawing to no avail...

Authentic Nouveau

He monstrously drowned what each and every one of us agree were living, breathing, fully fledged human beings!

Edited earlier
Scraping and clawing to no avail...
Judgment

11 Now the earth was corrupt in God’s sight and was full of violence. 12 God saw how corrupt the earth had become, for all the people on earth had corrupted their ways. 13 So God said to Noah, “I am going to put an end to all people, for the earth is filled with violence because of them. I am surely going to destroy both them and the earth.

Authentic Nouveau

You are GD liar, Stiggy!!!

I have said many times that I am highly conflicted where abortion is concerned

Prove to me that the unborn being is, at the point of abortion, a fully fledged human being and I will absolutely, 100% demand that he/she never, ever be aborted due to such a thing being 100% immoral

I've no idea, admittedly, but one thing that I do claim to know for certain is that the unthinking and unfeeling biological goo that results from introduction of sperm to egg does not qualify as an actual human being

At what point does said goo transform into human life?
I don't know

Nor do you, Stigs!

One thing we both know, however, is that living , breathing babies ARE human beings and God cruelly drowned them!
Full fledged. Can you prove you are full fledged?

The crazy Austrian had a "sentiency" issue. People with Wuhan Fru on the Vent (or under general anesthesia) are not sentient humans.

stiggy wiggy

The criterion, right or wrong, by which our society decides to allow the termination of pregnancies hinges entirely upon a belief that the subject, itself, does not qualify as a fully fledged human being

Kinda like how German society once believed that Jews were not full fledged human beings?

What excuse does your God have?

He doesn't need one. If you can create people and then resurrect them to glory, then you too can kill them with impunity.

5wize

Hilarious. You have access to a poll which can see into hearts. If true, it sounds like Germany was full of Laodicean Christians.
LoL. It just took a punk little dictator with a comb moustache to bury all the good Christian work of generations. Such power! Such magnificent influence! Such a strong deep cultural impression God had made on the mass of the German people that heard His gospel.

God having failed that battle for influence so easily, I guess 6 million shot, burned and buried was the devils reward for that failure.

Last edited:

stiggy wiggy

LoL. It just took a punk little dictator with a comb moustache to bury all the good Christian work of generations. Such power!

You attribute that kind of power to Charlie Chaplin?

Such magnificent influence! Such a strong deep cultural impression God had made on the mass of the German people that heard His gospel.

About as much as He made on those Laodiceans? Who can predict FREE will?

5wize

You attribute that kind of power to Charlie Chaplin?

About as much as He made on those Laodiceans? Who can predict FREE will?
Again, I'm just agreeing with you Stiggy. There's no job too big or too small for God's lack of influence to apply. That's how we learn about Him!