Legal authorization and consent form for abortions

Temujin

Yes, it is. In fact, even California has a law that calls the unborn death a murder when caused by something like a car accident. It's murder. Deal with it.
But not when caused by abortion. So legal abortion is not murder. Deal with it. Change the law to make your fantasy come true. Until then, you are wrong.

Beloved Daughter

But not when caused by abortion. So legal abortion is not murder. Deal with it. Change the law to make your fantasy come true. Until then, you are wrong.
No it means that the state of California is ambivalent about murder. It's hypocritical to the max. I was born and raised there. It's become a filthy place now.

Oral arguments in front of SCOTUS begin December 1, 2021

Temujin

No it means that the state of California is ambivalent about murder. It's hypocritical to the max. I was born and raised there. It's become a filthy place now.

Oral arguments in front of SCOTUS begin December 1, 2021
Murder is a legal term with a precise meaning. No one is ambivalent about it. They either understand what it means or they don't. You don't.

Temujin

She does, you dont.
Sadly for you, I do understand it. As a Justice of the Peace, and as an ex-police officer, I would be expected to understand it. Whether some random person on the Internet understands it is by the by. Definitions are easily found on Google. Perhaps you could look it up so that you could be more precise with your disagreements with reality.

BMS

Sadly for you, I do understand it. As a Justice of the Peace, and as an ex-police officer, I would be expected to understand it. Whether some random person on the Internet understands it is by the by. Definitions are easily found on Google. Perhaps you could look it up so that you could be more precise with your disagreements with reality.
Sadlly for you we do understand and you dont. Sadly for you the Police are showing they dont understand the law but go by culture and their own corrupt Police College guidance, examples of which we have seen. So you dont know and nor have you been willing to engage.

Temujin

Sadlly for you we do understand and you dont. Sadly for you the Police are showing they dont understand the law but go by culture and their own corrupt Police College guidance, examples of which we have seen. So you dont know and nor have you been willing to engage.
Garbage. You are saying that you know more than those whose duty it is to administer the law. Arrogant foolishness.

Electric Skeptic

Yes, it is.
No, it's not. You cannot cite a single state in which abortion is classified as or charged as murder.
In fact, even California has a law that calls the unborn death a murder when caused by something like a car accident.
Which is completely irrelevant since we are talking of abortion, not car accidents.
It's murder.
No, it's not, nor have you cited nor can you cite the slightest evidence that it is.
Deal with it.
Deal with it.

BMS

"I understand that my doctor is going to perform an abortion on me, which will end my pregnancy and will
result in the death of the fetus." No mention of Child.
But like the man who calls himself a 'transwoman' is still a man, the unborn human being who is called a fetus is still an unborn human being

BMS

So the life of the unborn can be murdered indirectly in a car crash but not in pre-meditated pro-choice abortion .
Sick minds indeed.

BMS

No, it's not. You cannot cite a single state in which abortion is classified as or charged as murder.

Which is completely irrelevant since we are talking of abortion, not car accidents.

No, it's not, nor have you cited nor can you cite the slightest evidence that it is.

Deal with it.
Worthless post that adds nothing to the debate.

Tiburon

But like the man who calls himself a 'transwoman' is still a man, the unborn human being who is called a fetus is still an unborn human being
Whether a 'transwoman' is still a man depends upon your definition.
Until the fetus is detached from the woman and existing independently it is not a 'child'.

BMS

Whether a 'transwoman' is still a man depends upon your definition.
Until the fetus is detached from the woman and existing independently it is not a 'child'.
Depends on what you mean by man. I was using biological definitions and having stated it was a man, means its still a man as that is immutable.
So response now begs the question whether the woman you are referring to is a woman and whether the fetus is an unborn human