Legalism

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Mk 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God; 2 As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.
That there is only one gospel.
AV Hb 4:1-3 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left [us] of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it. 2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard [it]. 3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

And "faith" still divides, the haves from the have nots in "the" one "gospel".

Yours in Christ, Michael

JonHawk

AV Hb 4:1-3 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left [us] of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it. 2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them,...
Why not? Because they pursued it not by faith but as if it were by works. They stumbled over the stumbling stone.
33 As it is written:

“See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes people to stumble
and a rock that makes them fall....” Rom 9

Now to you who believe, this Stone is marvelous....
For once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; 1 Peter 2

I will praise You,
For You have answered me,
And have become my salvation.
22 The stone which the builders rejected
Has become the chief cornerstone.
23 This was the Lord’s doing;
It is marvelous in our eyes. Ps 118

Last edited:

JonHawk

Why not? Because they pursued it not by faith but as if it were by works. They stumbled over the stumbling stone.
33 As it is written:

“See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes people to stumble
and a rock that makes them fall....” Rom 9

Now to you who believe, this Stone is marvelous....
For once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; 1 Peter 2

I will praise You,
For You have answered me,
And have become my salvation.
22 The stone which the builders rejected
Has become the chief cornerstone.
23 This was the Lord’s doing;
It is marvelous in our eyes. Ps 118

He did not create this world and this body. Start there because indeed that represents a legal situation.
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation: 16 for by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, Col 1
All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being John 1:1-4

JonHawk

JonHawk said:
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation: 16 for by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, Col 1
All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being John 1:1-4

so he created atomic bomb tech and abortion procedures???
So He granted us newness of life in Christ Jesus.

So just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

JonHawk

JonHawk said:

So just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

did not cause that cosmology got corrupted because of adam, and that we live in that cosmology (sin nature, these bodies)..

but yes, He will save His souls from here soon and we will return to Him to His new creation and be saved.
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation; 2 Cor 5

JonHawk

JonHawk said:

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation; 2 Cor 5

the new creation is when His souls return to Eden, and are Restored to their imperishable original being.
It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. 8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses...Acts 1

And we are His witnesses to these things, and so also is the Holy Spirit whom God has given to those who obey Him. Acts 5

JonHawk

Yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.
witnesses are Ishral and Judah, his 144k restored souls raised from the dead too, at the Change, who will return with Him during trib.

as for a time or seasons, I didn't give any dates... His witnesses are in their glorified body. That hasn't happened yet.
Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God?

But not everyone possesses this knowledge. Some people are still so accustomed to idols; 1 Cor 8:6-7

JonHawk

e v e said:
so he created atomic bomb tech and abortion procedures??
Please remember GOD created ALL Truth in Love. Then satan mixed lies in, to make it unloving.

Yours in Christ, Michael
You were promised to be joined to Christ. 3 But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 2 Cor 11

JonHawk

You were promised to be joined to Christ. 3 But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 2 Cor 11
He did not create this world ,
see prophets.
Let us know how that works out for you Eve.

The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible,...Col 1

JonHawk

The Lord has prepared a sacrifice; He has consecrated those He has invited.

What is left over here on Earth, when Eve accepted the serpent's lies ???
You know the Rich Mullins tune,
"The Lord wasn't joking When He kicked 'em out of Eden
It wasn't for no reason That He shed His blood"

By faith Abel offered to God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, through which he obtained witness that he was righteous,
God testifying of his gifts;

Last edited:

Buzzard

Jer. 32:17
Ah Lord God! behold, thou hast made
the heaven
and
the earth
by thy great power and stretched out arm,
and there is nothing too hard for thee:

Thou art worthy, O Lord,
to receive glory and honour and power:
for thou hast created all things,
and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

JonHawk

The Lord is good to all, And His tender mercies are over all His works.
10 All Your works shall praise You, O Lord, And Your saints shall bless You.
11 They shall speak of the glory of Your kingdom, And talk of Your power,
12 To make known to the sons of men His mighty acts, And the glorious majesty of His kingdom. Ps 145
Jer. 32:17 Ah Lord God! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power
and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:
Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power:
for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
Therefore David blessed the Lord before all the assembly; and David said:
“Blessed are You, Lord God of Israel, our Father, forever and ever. 11 Yours, O Lord, is the greatness,
The power and the glory, The victory and the majesty; For all that is in heaven and in earth is Yours;
Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, And You are exalted as head over all.
12 Both riches and honor come from You, And You reign over all.
In Your hand is power and might; In Your hand it is to make great And to give strength to all. 1 Chron 29

Your will be done On earth as it is in heaven.... For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen. Matt 6:7-13

Last edited:

JonHawk

Circumcise your heart to the Lord, that you may live.

eden earth is not this current earth.
To which of the trees in Eden will you then be likened in glory and greatness? Yet you shall be brought down with the trees of Eden to the depths of the earth; you shall lie in the midst of the uncircumcised [of heart].

SDAchristian

Circumcise your heart to the Lord, that you may live.
To which of the trees in Eden will you then be likened in glory and greatness? Yet you shall be brought down with the trees of Eden to the depths of the earth; you shall lie in the midst of the uncircumcised [of heart].
She(@e v e ) would have appreciated more of the context from Ezekiel.

Yours in Christ, Michael

JonHawk

what a surprise it will be for many, either at the Change or afterwards,
when the 144k return to save many millions from here...
when the sons of Him meet His Spirit ....
our mother.
Ezekiel 36:26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you;
She(@e v e ) would have appreciated more of the context from Ezekiel.
Indeed.
"Then they will know that I am the Lord; and they shall be My people."

Last edited:

JonHawk

Unless You go with us, we will be no different from all the other people on the earth. Exodus 33:16-19
I met Him... and He brought to Him and showed me
many things...in the other world...
and I know He is my Lord.
Surely the righteous will praise your name, and the upright will live in your presence. Psalm 140:13

Last edited: