Lenny Lego

Temujin

It is the conclusion that had to be made with what the poster said. I was shocked to come to that conclusion. That's why I posted it. I don't agree with what he said about natural selection. He stated that natural selection filters out the non beneficial mutations and maintains the beneficial mutations. By what he said, natural selection was not only intelligent, but also prophetic. Pretty amazing!
Pretty untrue also. No intelligence. No prophecy. No magic. Just a simple natural process every living thing goes through as it reproduces. How many mutations are there in your genome, do you think?

Mr Laurier

He stated,

"You completely ignore the filter of natural selection, which allows beneficial mutations to build, while deleterious mutations are removed."
BINGO!
So nothing about it being either intelligent or prophetic.

Neo

BINGO!
So nothing about it being either intelligent or prophetic.
Right, so randomness gets rid of the deleterious mutations and builds up beneficial mutations. That's a pretty intelligent random process to know the difference between deleterious and beneficial mutations.

Neo

It's amazing how the sea intelligently produces ripples in the sand. And the way the different coloured photons intelligently sort themselves into rainbows.
Those are good examples of an intelligently designed word, rather than a random process world. Cool!

Mr Laurier

Right, so randomness gets rid of the deleterious mutations and builds up beneficial mutations. That's a pretty intelligent random process to know the difference between deleterious and beneficial mutations.
No. Randomness does not do anything.
You are again making up nonsense.
You are so intent on missquoting and twisting facts, that you fail to even try to cover your own backside.

Neo

No. Randomness does not do anything.
You are again making up nonsense.
You are so intent on missquoting and twisting facts, that you fail to even try to cover your own backside.
He stated this, not me. Maybe he should correct his mistake then.

Temujin

No dearie. If you are sick, you don't bred so well as if you are well. The carrier of the good mutation has more babies than the carrier of the bad mutation. Eventually the carriers of the bad mutation go extinct and the whole population has the good mutation. Then another good mutation comes along and the process repeats itself. Simples.

Neo

No dearie. If you are sick, you don't bred so well as if you are well. The carrier of the good mutation has more babies than the carrier of the bad mutation. Eventually the carriers of the bad mutation go extinct and the whole population has the good mutation. Then another good mutation comes along and the process repeats itself. Simples.
This genetic information cam from where?