Let's Get Beyond Motivational Rhetoric, State How One Makes Christ "Lord" In Their Life.

Yes it is quite clear you do not see Free Will.
I'm well aware of my position. Pointing it out to me doesn't advance the discussion in the slightest.
The Lord Bless and Enable your search.
May the Lord enable you to articulate a coherent argument.
God has graciously provided the Acts 17:27 example of Salvation unto Gentile Greeks by the phrase "If haply they might feel after him, and find him."
And what if they can't??? What choice do they have then? More importantly, how does this ability give them a choice? Do you have some reason to believe that feeling God or finding him would lead you to feel disgust, loathing, or revulsion? If not, then how does this suggest free will?
Haply #686 "ara" has nothing to do with Divine Election.
It doesn't have anything to do with free will either.

I'm well aware of my position. Pointing it out to me doesn't advance the discussion in the slightest.

May the Lord enable you to articulate a coherent argument.

And what if they can't??? What choice do they have then? More importantly, how does this ability give them a choice? Do you have some reason to believe that feeling God or finding him would lead you to feel disgust, loathing, or revulsion? If not, then how does this suggest free will?

It doesn't have anything to do with free will either.
It shows Free Will by its definition. #686 in Strong's. Best wishes.

Tell us how you actually make Jesus Christ Lord of your Life. Withhold the rhetoric. Give first hand examples.

We all have heard enough conceptual framework, and enough yapping about "being" of a certain nature and heart. If you want to use the word "key" put it back in your pocket.

When you are ready, we can identify the singular prerequisite for receiving Mercy and Salvation through Christ.
Christ made himself my Lord.

And causes me to walk in his ways.

Which would be obeying his Commandments.

Last edited:
Yes, Acts 17 does establish the reality of Gentiles searching for God not of appointment, but by the process of haply.

Strong's: "#686 ara a participle denoting an inference more or less decisive: haply"

Webster's: "haply adv. by chance or accident; perhaps."

Misrepresenting the very Words of God is a sin.
So believers won the cosmic lottery?

Not at all. Gentiles and Jews alike today during this Church Age of Grace have the Fast Track to Righteousness at their finger tips. Merely Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as God incarnated in the flesh, and as the shed Blood unto Salvation from Sin's penalty.

Nothing could be more straight forward.

And, you are free to play the Godless lottery whenever you wish, but the Holy Spirit will convict you of it as a spurious and useless endeavor.

Regards.
So believers won the cosmic lottery?

Not at all. Gentiles and Jews alike today during this Church Age of Grace have the Fast Track to Righteousness at their finger tips. Merely Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as God incarnated in the flesh, and as the shed Blood unto Salvation from Sin's penalty.

Nothing could be more straight forward.

And, you are free to play the Godless lottery whenever you wish, but the Holy Spirit will convict you of it as a spurious and useless endeavor.

Regards.
And it's chance and an accident whenever one Does?

If not then your proof texting failed.

Do

You know and obey all of God's Commandments such that you are increasingly Righteous?
When will you answer the 2 questions that we have asked you ?

1- what is the gospel ?
2- what role did repentance play in your salvation and what did that look like in your life ?

It appears you are the one full of rhetoric in the OP, not us.

hope this helps !!!

1- what is the gospel ?
2- what role did repentance play in your salvation and what did that look like in your life ?

hope this helps !!!
2- it changed my Voting habits...

1- what is the gospel ?

hope this helps !!!
The Gospel is both what Scripture states it is, such as in Titus 3:5, and it is what many people rebel against unto their damnation. Godless arguments are simple to spot as soon as they are posted or spoken.

Any Child of God knows Repentance is far from a one time event. It actually is part of ongoing Sanctification, clearly described by all NT Writers. Deluded and confused Seekers look for a one time event unto "Holiness" in the flesh, such as within Pentecostalism. Such a pity.

Blessings unto your search for Truth. Be diligent and ready to hear.

The Gospel is both what Scripture states it is, such as in Titus 3:5, and it is what many people rebel against unto their damnation. Godless arguments are simple to spot as soon as they are posted or spoken.

Any Child of God knows Repentance is far from a one time event. It actually is part of ongoing Sanctification, clearly described by all NT Writers. Deluded and confused Seekers look for a one time event unto "Holiness" in the flesh, such as within Pentecostalism. Such a pity.

Blessings unto your search for Truth. Be diligent and ready to hear.
You still have not defined the gospel or repentance. Using a word has zero correlation with understanding its meaning.

Just more empty rhetoric and human assertions from you without evidence to substantiate any of your false claims.

The devil knows scripture better than you do and can quote it. Understanding what it means is an entirely different thing. Knowledge and wisdom are not the same thing.

hope this helps !!!

G
And it's chance and an accident whenever one Does?

If not then your proof texting failed.
God's Word is far from chance and accident. Perhaps review John ch. 6 to understand. God draws all men to Christ lifted up, but many reject Him because of their arrogance in their own thoughts. God's Word needs no "discussion" or enlargement. It is automatically "Sharp and Powerful." Heb. 4:12.

G

God's Word is far from chance and accident. Perhaps review John ch. 6 to understand. God draws all men to Christ lifted up, but many reject Him because of their arrogance in their own thoughts. God's Word needs no "discussion" or enlargement. It is automatically "Sharp and Powerful." Heb. 4:12.
So what does the gospel mean and how does repentance tie in with faith ?

Will you define the gospel and repentance for us and share your " testimony " how you were saved by the gospel ?

Why are you afraid to share your testimony as per 1 Peter 3:15 ?

hope this helps !!!

So what does the gospel mean and how does repentance tie in with faith ?

Will you define the gospel and repentance for us and share your " testimony " how you were saved by the gospel ?

Why are you afraid to share your testimony as per 1 Peter 3:15 ?

hope this helps !!!
God's Work in the Human Heart is excellent. Satan's work is to hide and obfuscate Truth by using human lust for power and knowledge.

That is why Proverbs 10:19 so clearly states, "In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin, but he that restraineth his lips is wise." Unwise people insist upon voicing trivia and useless questions.

Our confidence is to be in The Lord, not in acquired explanations.

God's Work in the Human Heart is excellent. Satan's work is to hide and obfuscate Truth by using human lust for power and knowledge.

That is why Proverbs 10:19 so clearly states, "In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin, but he that restraineth his lips is wise." Unwise people insist upon voicing trivia and useless questions.

Our confidence is to be in The Lord, not in acquired explanations.
Scripture is full of questions from Genesis 1 through Revelation 22.

Why would you say questions are useless?

You seem to ask allot of questions.

Are your questions useless ?

And is the reason you are not answering my questions is you consider them to be useless ?

If so why should I consider your to be useful ?

Would that be charitable ?

If not why not ?

Back