Let's go Brandon, Small sample of his accomplishments

Authentic Nouveau

From poster on The Gateway Pundit

(well, we can, it is this fake mandate for vaccinations.

biden is done. his days are limited).

Surrendered to terrorists

Abandoned Americans

Abandoned Allies

Lost war

Turned over billions in weapons to terrorists

Turned over millions of dollars to terrorist.

Caused death of 13 US soldiers

Caused death of hundreds and possibly thousands of Afghanistan

Killed children and adults in no urgent drone strike

Abandoned secure border.

Allowed illegal aliens to cross border

Caused migrants including children to be abused, raped and killed

Spread Covid across the nation by bussing and flying sick migrants to cities across the land.

Allowed unvetted criminals to cross our border that have killed, raped and stolen from American citizens.

Allowed traitorous General to remain as Chairman

Demoralized and subverted UCMJ and military discipline by allowing
insubordinate officers to commit treason with no repercussions.

Allowed Russia to build pipeline while destroying US energy independence.

Thistle

Abandoned Americans

Abandoned Allies

Lost war

Abandoned secure border.

Spread Covid across the nation by bussing and flying sick migrants to cities across the land.

Allowed unvetted criminals to cross our border that have killed, raped and stolen from American citizens.

Okay, but besides that, what have you got against him? It's not like he tweeted something mean!

CrowCross

Abandoned Americans

Abandoned Allies

Lost war

Abandoned secure border.

What people don't realize is this...you can't screw up that bad. You just can't. Your list is no accident. What the puppet Biden has done is exactly what he was supposed to do. Kill the United States of America. Carry out the plans of the demonic inspired Cabal. Help usher in the One World Satanic Order.

Thistle

What people don't realize is this...you can't screw up that bad. You just can't. Your list is no accident. What the puppet Biden has done is exactly what he was supposed to do. Kill the United States of America.
That sure the way it looks. It's not a bug, it's a feature.
Carry out the plans of the demonic inspired Cabal. Help usher in the One World Satanic Order.
Certainly under Trump the globalists were taking on water.

CrowCross

I think what's actually happening is that the press is trying to restore a modicum of credibility that they figure they will need in the next election cycle.
If the list of destruction is allowed to continue and be added to there will be no 2024 elections.

Authentic Nouveau

So, what does your gossip and slander and whacky theology say about your "true nature"?
The anti-christ is real. On the other hand, spooks who despise somebody call them the anti-christ. They cherry pic scripture.

Antichrist will “Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all”, will Antichrist be androgynous

The Donald was eliminated with his Miss USA pagentry and his misc. gals.

shnarkle

What people don't realize is this...you can't screw up that bad. You just can't. Your list is no accident. What the puppet Biden has done is exactly what he was supposed to do. Kill the United States of America. Carry out the plans of the demonic inspired Cabal. Help usher in the One World Satanic Order.
Plenty of people realized this long ago. Plenty of people saw the writing on the walls just a few years ago when the world trade towers fell. What a lot of people don't realize is that the longer you stick around, the less likely you will be able to get away when things get really bad. Opting out of their system as soon as possible is imperative.

Authentic Nouveau

I don't know Trumps spiritual condition. For some reason you seem to know and have judged him and found him guilty.

There is no gossip here at all but what everyone is able to see from his appearance and rallies on the news, for his mouth gives him away to anyone who has the slightest bit of spiritual discernment to be able to see it.
More gossip and slander. You can't control yourself. This thread is not about who you hate. You have the Biblical gift of variance.

Authentic Nouveau

#EmptyShelvesJoe became the number one trending hashtag on Twitter in the US as the country experiences shortages stemming from a supply chain crisis. Despite President Joe Biden calling himself a "Supply Commander" during his run for President.

The main damage being done to damage the supply chain is political.

Backup

One World Satanic Order, you say?

Backup

Abandoned Americans

Abandoned Allies

Lost war

Abandoned secure border.

yawn

We all know the scare tactics right-wing propagandists use to keep their sheep in line.

glenlogie

However, if the churches don't stop putting this man on a level next to God himself, I believe that God might give you what you want one more time and allow him to be our President again and also through it seal your judgment because of it and just as is revealed in Revelation 17 below.

By the use of the word "The" churches you seem to imply each and every church is doing, which is absolute baloney.

Also, please give your track record of being a prophet. Because when you start out with a false premise, like you have, it is hard to take you seriously.

glenlogie

The word is out that he is thinking about running again and if he is elected again, that would be a first, for no other President was ever voted out for one term and then reelected for another term after being voted out.

My concern is in the fact that the churches are putting this man on a level next to that of God himself and who as a sinner like all men are, confesses on public TV that he never has a need to be forgiven because he doesn't sin and when he has said things that are out and out lies.

You need to read your Bible, and especially Paul's words in Romans 13, for Biden is our President present tense and we are suppose to honor and obey him as such as long as he doesn't tell us personally to do something that is in disobedience to God.

Furthermore, Biden is already in office and all the moaning and complaining about that in the world is never going to change that fact and the churches are told in the Bible not to do that to start with but the majority of them are not obeying it.

What a pity it is for you that you are so deceived spiritually that you falsely believe that everything is a matter of how smart or mentally healthy someone is or isn't and which is just a lie from the Devil also.

For the Bible puts everything instead on a spiritual level, and therefore the problem is spiritual in nature instead and which is why you are totally unable to see the truth that I am showing you from the Bible also, for here is what Paul said about this below.

1 Corinthians 2:13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual realities with Spirit-taught words.

14 The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.

15 The person with the Spirit makes judgments about all things, but such a person is not subject to merely human judgments,

16 for, “Who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?” But we (who are truly taught of the Spirit) have the mind of Christ.

Matthew 11:25 At that time Jesus said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. 26 Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do.

You are not really so deceived that you believe that what you think and say about me, really matters at all to me are you?.

Of course, you don't realize this but by your doing this, you are only hurting yourself, for I am used to this kind of hypocrisy coming from those who claim to be believers and so it is as water off a ducks back to me, for I know of the nature of those who say these types of things when confronted by truth.

Galatians 1:10 For am I now seeking the favor of men, or of God? Or am I striving to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a bond-servant of Christ.
Provide evidence of “the churches” doing such a thing.

Yahweh will increase

At least you are being halfway honest. The American people vote for president. Does God cause people to vote for the winning candidate, but not the looser.

Well he doesn't violate their will no, but he can influence the direction of enough people to over ride the votes for the one he doesn't want in office and he did this last election also, for many people who don't normally vote went to the polls for no other reason but to get rid of Trump.
There are a lot of questions you need to answer of why you think American citizens should not be allowed to criticize their president.
I gave you one in Romans 13 but Peter speaks of it also and I believe some one else maybe James also and if that isn't enough to reveal the truth about it to you, then nothing will because you don't want to accept it and it is just that plain and simple also.