Let's go Brandon, Small sample of his accomplishments

Thistle

Crowcross claims spirituality is real.
Is there any fundamental aspect of you that is not extended into time and space?
Let's see him, or you, prove it.
If a person can have an idea and communicate through a piece of music, or a poem, and another person can take that same thought or idea, and extend it further where does all of that happen? What I have just described is not extended in space nor is it bound necessarily by time.

shnarkle

Yup, the anti-jab vaxxers are facilitationf the death of those who took the poison bio-weapon jab.

Keep swallowing the blue pill bob.
Interestingly, I'm seeing quite a bit more information pointing to the fact that the vaccinated are the one's spreading not only the spike protein, but the sole cause of these mutations. It's starting to percolate into the mainstream as well which is eventually going to create a maelstrom of conflict, especially among the vaccinated who are going to be internally conflicted and screwed when their rhetoric comes home to roost.

I suspect quite a few will long for death rather than the embarrassment of having to eat their words, not to mention the necessary exile or forced isolation.

CrowCross

Interestingly, I'm seeing quite a bit more information pointing to the fact that the vaccinated are the one's spreading not only the spike protein, but the sole cause of these mutations. It's starting to percolate into the mainstream as well which is eventually going to create a maelstrom of conflict, especially among the vaccinated who are going to be internally conflicted and screwed when their rhetoric comes home to roost.

I suspect quite a few will long for death rather than the embarrassment of having to eat their words, not to mention the necessary exile or forced isolation.
Which I say to them...go get your fall then spring booster....if you make it to the spring.

Whateverman

go get your fall then spring booster....if you make it to the spring.
The jabs are so poisonous, there's a complete lack of people dying en masse.

Cue the "Wait! It's going to happen at some indeterminate yet apologetically convenient time in the future!" in 3.. 2.. 1..

shnarkle

I pray that we are wrong.
I've already encountered people who have lost loved ones within just a few days of being jabbed, and they continue to believe that everyone should be vaccinated.

As I've pointed out before, these folks will eagerly stand in line as a government official with happy face stickers, and the stars and stripes gently places a stun bolt gun to their forehead to relieve them of the pressure that could arise from the latest variant.

CrowCross

I've already encountered people who have lost loved ones within just a few days of being jabbed, and they continue to believe that everyone should be vaccinated.

As I've pointed out before, these folks will eagerly stand in line as a government official with happy face stickers, and the stars and stripes gently places a stun bolt gun to their forehead to relieve them of the pressure that could arise from the latest variant.
We've been telling peop[le here for months...don't take the jab....but their rueters fact checkers said.....It's OK...safe. Then they swallowed the blue pill.

Bob1

Yup, the anti-jab vaxxers are facilitationf the death of those who took the poison bio-weapon jab.

Keep swallowing the blue pill bob.
The anti-vaxxers are helping perpetrated the pandemic.

Stop swallowing the right-wingnut koolaid.

Bob1

Is there any fundamental aspect of you that is not extended into time and space?

If a person can have an idea and communicate through a piece of music, or a poem, and another person can take that same thought or idea, and extend it further where does all of that happen? What I have just described is not extended in space nor is it bound necessarily by time.
Being inspired by a piece of art isn't "spiritual". It's a brain reaction.

Bob1

Sounds like you subsist on right-wingnut koolaid. NONE of what you claimed is even remotely true.

Bob1

😂 Complete flap doodled nonsense.
You right-wing conspiracy theorists need to get off your steady diet of right-wingnut moon-bat-guano koolaid.