Let's see if you Darwinists have evolved a sense of humor

Why will our "cousins," the monkeys, be unable to either laugh or dismiss this guy as unfunny:

Religious fundamentalists have so poisoned the discussion on evolution that there is nothing funny about it anymore. Maybe this is a joke to you and other Christians, —just one way to poke the secular audience in the eye, but lies matter. Lies are like dirt in a motor. The motor doesn’t run very well when others throw dirt in the engine and think it is funny.

Religious fundamentalists have so poisoned the discussion on evolution that there is nothing funny about it anymore.

No, actually it's not that deep. You are just a humorless pseudo-intellect.

Maybe this is a joke to you and other Christians,

Yeah, I found it mildly amusing.

—just one way to poke the secular audience in the eye, but lies matter.

There are no lies in a comedy bit. Groucho didn't really shoot an elephant in his pajamas, but he wasn't lying when he said he did.

Lies are like dirt in a motor. The motor doesn’t run very well when others throw dirt in the engine and think it is funny.

I'll bet you're a riot at parties.

Last edited:
No, actually it's not that deep. You are just a humorless pseudo-intellect.

Yeah, I found it mildly amusing.

There are no lies in a comedy bit. Groucho didn't really shoot an elephant in his pajamas, but he wasn't lying when he said he did.

I'll bet you're a riot at parties.
You are correct, I am not a riot at parties. My wife is. She could charm an eskimo into buying ice. Ha ha! I think that is why we enjoy each others company so much. I laugh at her jokes! Ha ha!

Religious fundamentalists have so poisoned the discussion on evolution that there is nothing funny about it anymore. Maybe this is a joke to you and other Christians, —just one way to poke the secular audience in the eye, but lies matter. Lies are like dirt in a motor. The motor doesn’t run very well when others throw dirt in the engine and think it is funny.
We are supposed to believe your nonsense?
I can tell you have no medical education.

I will give you just one simple request. Why have none of your fossil thumpers found any cases of the foramen magnum shifting 90 degrees to humans?

You don't know what that is. Why don't you know?

We are supposed to believe your nonsense?
I can tell you have no medical education.

I will give you just one simple request. Why have none of your fossil thumpers found any cases of the foramen magnum shifting 90 degrees to humans?

You don't know what that is. Why don't you know?
You wouldn't know the foramen magnum from a hole in the head. In primate infants the foramen magnum is in the centre of the base of the skull. In non-human primates, it drifts to the rear of the skull by a process of absorbtion and redeposition of the cranial bone. In human infants it remains in the centre of the skull. This is because bipedal species such as ourselves have an upright stance, whereas in non-human primates, such as chimps, the head is held at an angle from the spine.

All of which of course you would know if you knew anything more about medicine than asking mummy to put a band aid on for you.

You wouldn't know the foramen magnum from a hole in the head. In primate infants the foramen magnum is in the centre of the base of the skull. In non-human primates, it drifts to the rear of the skull by a process of absorbtion and redeposition of the cranial bone. In human infants it remains in the centre of the skull. This is because bipedal species such as ourselves have an upright stance, whereas in non-human primates, such as chimps, the head is held at an angle from the spine.

All of which of course you would know if you knew anything more about medicine than asking mummy to put a band aid on for you.

A N essentially asked WHY the [alleged] absorption and redeposition. Your tautological answer?

"........ by a process of absorbtion (sic) and redeposition of the cranial bone."

But of course you called it a "process," so that explains everything, right??

A N essentially asked WHY the [alleged] absorption and redeposition. Your tautological answer?

"........ by a process of absorbtion (sic) and redeposition of the cranial bone."

But of course you called it a "process," so that explains everything, right??
I also said why, or didn't you get that far before jumping up and down saying "Me me! I want to say something! Anything! Just pay some attention to me!"?

No, You didn't. You just said it drifts.
You can tell where I explain why this happens by the tell tale words "This is because..."

You can tell where I explain why this happens by the tell tale words "This is because..."

If I stand on my head a bunch of times can I get my larynx to drift toward my eyes and then get married again in hopes of siring some new species that speaks through its eyeballs?

Back