Liberal journalist, Glenn Greenwald, warns of unholy alliance between Democrats and deep state

Theophilos

Liberal journalist, Glenn Greenwald, outlined the existential threat to American democracy from an unholy alliance of Democrats, Bush-era neo-cons, Silicon Valley, and the mainstream media under the control of the surveillance state. He is concerned that a Democratic victory could establish an authoritarian government under the under the control of the surveillance agencies.

If this sounds far-fetched consider that Greenwald helped to found the Intercept as a forum to debunk lies and disinformation from the surveillance agencies about Snowden. He had to leave the Intercept because editors was spouting deep state disinformation about the Biden scandal and they refused to allow Greenwald to publish information critical of Biden.

Authentic Nouveau

I hope and pray that Trump wins.
I see the polls. I can't see any evidence of people showing enthusiasm for Joe or Kamalalala.

She never won delegates and couldn't do fund raising. Nowhere are we seeing people who want to see her.
Gov Palin had huge crowds. McCain had no charisma and lost.

mica

there is little support for Biden. His rallies get maybe 50 people. His 'car rally' had about 100 cars. at Biden's recent trip to AZ with a stop in Phx where no one showed up. I watched it on the local news. the reporter said no one was there and there wasn't a person in sight (other than the reporter).

Trump gets thousands and thousands. Almost every day on the news I hear of another black celeb or Politian who defected from the dems to support Trump. they are waking up to how the dems use them but never actually help them. Trump puts action behind his words. He helps them.

Authentic Nouveau

there is little support for Biden. His rallies get maybe 50 people. His 'car rally' had about 100 cars. at Biden's recent trip to AZ with a stop in Phx where no one showed up. I watched it on the local news. the reporter said no one was there and there wasn't a person in sight (other than the reporter).

Trump gets thousands and thousands. Almost every day on the news I hear of another black celeb or Politian who defected from the dems to support Trump. they are waking up to how the dems use them but never actually help them. Trump puts action behind his words. He helps them.
But is the cheating with ballots that matters