Libs Of Tik Tok Exposed and Woke Leftists Do Not Like At All

Harry Leggs

And then there’s the State University of New York professor who was relieved of contact with students after LibsOfTikTok shared video of him advocating for pedophilia, saying, “the notion that [sexual contact] is wrong even with a one-year old is not quite obvious to me. There are reports in some cultures of grandmothers fellating baby boys to calm them down when they are colicky.” What did supposed hatemonger LibsOfTikTok say about this? “This guy needs to be fired ASAP.”

And what sensible person could disagree? LibsOfTikTok didn’t cause the preschool teacher to brag about telling her charges that she is “poly” or “gender-fluid.” She didn’t force the medical student to talk about deliberately jabbing a patient multiple times with a needle because the patient had mocked a gender pronouns pin. She didn’t make the theater advertise a “family sex show” for children replete with full nudity. She just amplifies the videos that these people have publicly offered, and adds her opinion that these things are disgusting.

Then There is this

:oops: 😏

I am wondering if any of the woke leftists have any comments of this or care to defend their woke pals and what they are doing here. All comments welcome for discussion.

Last edited:

I am wondering if any of the woke leftists have any comments of this or care to defend their woke pals and what they are doing here. All comments welcome for discussion.
LOTT is adding 2,000 viewers every 10 minutes.

Twitter can't dump them because they don't create content. They just show the filth that is on twitter already.

:confused::eek::oops:

The program is the brainchild of Tanya Turner, who calls herself a “femme, fat, queer, magical pleasure worker” who was raised by “a host of witchy women” in a “coven-like mountain matriarchy” and uses “crystals,” “sex toys,” and “tarot” in her teaching. She founded Sexy Sex Ed in 2012 and has run dozens of events across the Appalachian region, recruiting LGBTQ youth and working with a number of regional philanthropies, including the Foundation for Appalachian Kentucky, Southern Power Fund, Chorus Foundation, and Rise Healthy for Life, which is affiliated with the Unitarian Universalist church. According to the organization’s promotions materials, the purpose of Sexy Summer Camp is to teach “teenagers and people of all ages to openly discuss personal and political consent, sexual safety, and anatomy.”

These euphemisms, however, obscure the true mission of the camp’s programming. The agenda for last year’s events, which I have obtained from the organization’s publicly available calendar, reads like the syllabus from a radical queer theory seminar. The sessions included “Sex With Me Self-Pleasure Workshop,” “Gender Diversity,” “Let’s Talk About Sex,” “Sexy Trans Sex Ed,” “The 3 P’s: Pee, Poop, and Pleasure,” “Sex on Drugs,” and “Eugenics in Appalachia.” The biographical details of the instructors reveal even more about the camp’s political orientation: one describes herself as a “radical queer mountain woman” who loves “social justice”; another calls herself a “young, nonbinary queer” who “spends time co-facilitating sex education workshops for fellow Appalachian youth”; a third identifies as a “young, fat, differently-abled, queer community organizer” who is “fighting for inclusivity for people like her.”

And then there’s the State University of New York professor who was relieved of contact with students after LibsOfTikTok shared video of him advocating for pedophilia, saying, “the notion that [sexual contact] is wrong even with a one-year old is not quite obvious to me. There are reports in some cultures of grandmothers fellating baby boys to calm them down when they are colicky.” What did supposed hatemonger LibsOfTikTok say about this? “This guy needs to be fired ASAP.”

And what sensible person could disagree? LibsOfTikTok didn’t cause the preschool teacher to brag about telling her charges that she is “poly” or “gender-fluid.” She didn’t force the medical student to talk about deliberately jabbing a patient multiple times with a needle because the patient had mocked a gender pronouns pin. She didn’t make the theater advertise a “family sex show” for children replete with full nudity. She just amplifies the videos that these people have publicly offered, and adds her opinion that these things are disgusting.

Then There is this

Sick humans! Lord!

I'd hope someone at that university would contact CPS if that gender fluid pedophile defender has children. Even if they don't. Would anyone let that person babysit? Especially a baby boy? I think not.

The sex of the baby can be identified. Gender cant be identified. This program is not of sound mind

The sex of the baby can be identified. Gender cant be identified. This program is not of sound mind
That seems to be a common occurrence in America today.

A female SCOTUS nominee recently said, when asked the question , what defines female, that she couldn't answer because she was not a Biologist.

:unsure: She was confirmed none the less. Now she sits on the nation's highest court for life.
God help us.

Then There is this

That tweet is really astonishing. You ask yourself what would you do if this encounter was physical and not video, and honestly I can't imagine doing anything other than just turning on my heels and walking the opposite direction. I'm sure there is someone with the requisite temperament to engage that individual in conversation, but I just think that I'm not that person.

Sick humans! Lord!

I'd hope someone at that university would contact CPS if that gender fluid pedophile defender has children. Even if they don't. Would anyone let that person babysit? Especially a baby boy? I think not.
This ungodly sexual perversion traces back to Sigmund Freud.
Freud was mad at God and I won't get into that.

His daughter Anna was not a MD and was a lesbian who molested a patient

Freudian psychology was dominate until 50 years ago with psychologists and 30 years ago with Psychiatrists

The freudian stages of psychosexual development

Oral: 0 – 1 years
The focus of pleasure is on the mouth – the mother's breast is the object of desire.
Oral fixation – smoking, biting nails, sarcastic, critical.
Anal: 1 – 3 years
The focus of pleasure is on the anus. The child finds pleasure in holding back and expelling faeces.
Anal retentive – perfectionist, obsessive.
Anal expulsive – thoughtless, messy.
Phallic: 3 – 5 years
The focus of pleasure is on the genital area. The child experiences an Oedipus or Electra complex.
Phallic personality – narcissistic, reckless, possibly homosexual.
Latency: 6 – Puberty
Earlier conflicts are repressed.

Genital: After puberty
Sexual desires become conscious with the onset of puberty.
Difficulty forming heterosexual relationships.

Freud had a perverted mind

Freud was also addicted to cocaine.

The root of this sexual perversion is widespread in the Psych professions.

Anna had a detachment disorder in her relationship with her mother.

A large chunk of the medical psych field is messed up.
Just like the Pharma is also a mess.

Years ago Richard Dawkins, one of the Atheist ring leaders talked about

Richard Dawkins’ (Hypocritical) Defense of “Mild Pedophilia” said it was no big deal and not harmful.

Our downward spiral of the culture is

systematic desensitization.

This ungodly sexual perversion traces back to Sigmund Freud.
Freud was mad at God and I won't get into that.

His daughter Anna was not a MD and was a lesbian who molested a patient

Freudian psychology was dominate until 50 years ago with psychologists and 30 years ago with Psychiatrists

The freudian stages of psychosexual development

Oral: 0 – 1 years
The focus of pleasure is on the mouth – the mother's breast is the object of desire.
Oral fixation – smoking, biting nails, sarcastic, critical.
Anal: 1 – 3 years
The focus of pleasure is on the anus. The child finds pleasure in holding back and expelling faeces.
Anal retentive – perfectionist, obsessive.
Anal expulsive – thoughtless, messy.
Phallic: 3 – 5 years
The focus of pleasure is on the genital area. The child experiences an Oedipus or Electra complex.
Phallic personality – narcissistic, reckless, possibly homosexual.
Latency: 6 – Puberty
Earlier conflicts are repressed.

Genital: After puberty
Sexual desires become conscious with the onset of puberty.
Difficulty forming heterosexual relationships.

Freud had a perverted mind

Freud was also addicted to cocaine.

The root of this sexual perversion is widespread in the Psych professions.

Anna had a detachment disorder in her relationship with her mother.

A large chunk of the medical psych field is messed up.
Just like the Pharma is also a mess.
Wasn't he known for doing enough blow to kill a small horse?

Years ago Richard Dawkins, one of the Atheist ring leaders talked about

Richard Dawkins’ (Hypocritical) Defense of “Mild Pedophilia” said it was no big deal and not harmful.

Our downward spiral of the culture is

systematic desensitization.
There's a purpose served by pedophiles.

Target practice, and medical experiment candidates.
Free the monkeys, rats and mice! Use the Pedos!

Dawkins has called himself a secular Christian.

After making a living writing books insisting God is a dillusion.
I think he's been off his nut for quite awhile now.

After making a living writing books insisting God is a dillusion.
I think he's been off his nut for quite awhile now.

His sales go up if he mentions God in the title.

The Dawkins Delusion?: Atheist Fundamentalism and the Denial of the Divine​

Alister McGrath

That tweet is really astonishing. You ask yourself what would you do if this encounter was physical and not video, and honestly I can't imagine doing anything other than just turning on my heels and walking the opposite direction. I'm sure there is someone with the requisite temperament to engage that individual in conversation, but I just think that I'm not that person.
Well i never know who is going to show up at work in the days to come. It would not surprise me if some version of this person comes along and they hire if qualified. Even if they are second-stringers, transgender quota demands may need to be met.

Last edited:
Well i never know who is going to show up at work in the days to come. It would not surprise me if some version of this person comes along and they hire if qualified. Even if they are second-stringers, transgender quota demands may need to be met.
My brother used to have a business where he manufactured spas and retail them in a fairly large factory connected to some retail space. He had a talented and confident shop foreman who came in one day and told him he was now a woman. My brother simply responded by saying what you are doing your personal life is none of my business, and you have no obligation to tell me about it, but if you come to work in pumps you're fired. He really had no problem with that employee.

Thanks Harry Leggs for the link.
Here is fashion. Its where some people claim something and it gets accepted as debatable issue, even though it isnt evidence based.

He and she are part of language, he for the male and she for the female based on the biological sex.
Dr Phil refers to an evolving society. Much of the population will use he for a male even if that male wants to be she or ze. Its not going to work if either side insists the other side comply. It has to be a common language evidence based. The outcome is not going to be good for society

Back