Lie mixing with Truth doctrine from Jesus' words

Lie mixing with Truth doctrine from Jesus' words:

AV Jn 8:42-46 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43 Why do ye not understand my speech? [even] because ye cannot hear my word. 44 Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45 And because I tell [you] the truth, ye believe me not. 46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

In order to receive these words of Jesus as absolute Truth from GOD's Own Mouth, we need to understand Jesus perspective of 'the devil's apologetic technique and/or usage with man.

Doctrinal Statement:

ANY Truth of GOD, mixed with any fraction of a lie, is an WHOLE lie, for Jesus' "because there is no truth in him." to be the WHOLE TRUTH.

"Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth ...", Anyone can spot a child of "the devil" as their "father the devil", by knowing the WHOLE TRUTH of GOD !!!

Who here understands this as Jesus does ???

Paul agrees with Jesus !!!

AV Eph 5:6-7 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.
AV 1Ti 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

Please re-read Eve's encounter with "the serpent" from Jesus' and Paul's perspective.

Who here believes Paul's observation as a cross check ???

AV Mt 24:24-25 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive{G4105 planao} the very elect. 25 Behold, I have told you before.

This is call deception in the Bible by Jesus directly !!!

The irony on {G4105 planao} is, I was doing research on a first day teacher, this was their point to be made in the message I was listening to. And I accepted {G4105 planao} as Truth !!! Will you ???

So ANY Truth, that any "go astray, deceive, err, seduce, wander, be out of the way" is deception(IOW, mixed with a lie), and makes that person a "false Christs, and false prophets". "Behold, I have told you before.", Is Jesus' testimony on this doctrine !!!

AV Mt 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Who here agrees with Jesus ???

Lastly, we need to understand the opposers of GOD's Truth, will make their last stand before GOD on earth soon.

GOD's Final Judgments will fall. Who will the many will blame in works based righteousness ??? Who will the many sacrifice in works based righteousness, to appease their real god ???

These things has not happened yet.

AV Hb 11:26-27 Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward. 27 By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.

AV Jn 15:20-21 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. 21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

I understand that we all will fulfill prophecies, we get to choose which ones, Right ???

Yours in Christ, Michael