Lift the veil from your eyes…

DeSanto

How Young Global Leaders Are Selected

Hendricks & Struggles select the puppets, recruit and train them then install in positions of power. Yet, people still wonder how they get politicians to fall in line with the agenda.

Join Q-Tip

Hendricks & Struggles select the puppets, recruit and train them then install in positions of power. Yet, people still wonder how they get politicians to fall in line with the agenda.

Join Q-Tip
Great idea leverages one of the oldest principles in the world which is flattery will get you virtually anything you want, especially with the young.

Lol! Jesus can speak for Himself!

The people in the OP video certainly do.

I've never heard Jesus speak, I've heard plenty of people speak for Jesus.

Anyway, you seem to have missed the point I was making - just because something is posted on YouTube doesn't make it true.

Anyway, you seem to have missed the point I was making - just because something is posted on YouTube doesn't make it true.
Watch the video and tell me what isn’t true.

Humor me. It isn’t long. Literally 5 minutes of your time.

Join Q-Tip
Its cronyism, they all have ties to the political elite families.

If I were to quote you, would I be speaking for you, or would that be what yoi gave said?

Back