Like Minded

So, Just what are you saying here? You're more "christian"? Spiritual? ....better than me?
No' just asked you a question. Does that question bother you? All that you have to do is answer it. perhaps you have opend the eyeys of thousands for Gods salvation, I dont know least you tell me!

....and I suppose Jesus returning to physical life didn't happen....after all "everything in the book is spiritual. the Bible is not an historical document"
Now you are getting it. The Romans kept very good historical records. In their archives, there is only one small mention of a man named Jesus. If Jesus had stured up such an uproar in Rome as attributed to him by religious folk, seems to me it would have been recorded, all other important events were.

The Bible is an instruction manual for how to manifest in you that which was once void in. The instructions in it is that Good is a Spirit and that Spirit is Love and man is the temple of it. What is written is not a lie, Luke 17;29-21 is spot on for us who has received what it says. The kingdom of God oddest come with observation, it doesnt come by a man going out of a grave that people has been waiting on to happen for over 2000 years, it is within you, or is supposed to be.

Most do not follow the instructions in it to be ye therefore perfect even as you're Father in heaven is perfect, what they look for instead is the sensational. A man coming out of a grave who died 2000 years ago? Luke 17:20-21 is very clear how Gods kingdom comes. Who is going to believe that ... You? The instructions in it are, be as I Am, be in my same image is what the letter from God says. And when you see Him as He is, ye shall be like Him just as the instructions say in 1 John 3.

Now many know what the instructions are actually for. They are to busy writing their own instructions.

Sure. I think Jesus would prefer you show a video of his healing to your friends over you showing the a copy of the New Testament to them. Writing can easily be fiction while video is a bit harder to fake. Jesus would understand that.
Why dont you take a video of yourself doing it, God commands that of you if you are of Him. I would like to see the video myself of you walking on water and healing folk sense the same signs of miracles follow those who believe.
Gravity makes walking people fall below the surface of water because their feet aren't big enough. It doesn't matter what your mind is like.
But you said you walked across your swimming pool and dint even get your flip flops wet. Did you build a bridge to walk over it sense you say people fall below the surface doing it?

You are not connecting the dots. The story of Jesus walking on the storms of life came to head in his trials and tribulations. He didnt fall short, he didnt sink because of adversity. He stood strong in his convictions until the end.

Want to see the Christ return? Then look in a mirror, are you that person of Christ that God commands of us all if we are to be of Him? It is God Himself Who forms man into His same image and sends them out to perform His will.

Jesus is no longer with us, what remains is the Spirit of God who was in that man. That is the One who is raised from the dead in us all who will let Him. Jesus described his new life in the Father after his encounter with GHod Himself in Matt 3:16 as born again, that same renewing of mind that he recioeved from God Himself, and all today who is born again of God has that same renewing as Jesus receieved from God Himself.

Instead of trying to walking on water it is better to dig a little deeper in that well for a cool drink of enlightenment from God Himself. He is at the door knocking this day, and anyone who will let Him in He will come to you and sup with you and be in you. Waiting for as man to come as a god? That God is at your door knocking this day. Rev 3;20.

Now you are getting it. The Romans kept very good historical records. In their archives, there is only one small mention of a man named Jesus. If Jesus had stured up such an uproar in Rome as attributed to him by religious folk, seems to me it would have been recorded, all other important events were.

The Bible is an instruction manual for how to manifest in you that which was once void in. The instructions in it is that Good is a Spirit and that Spirit is Love and man is the temple of it.

Yessiree.

Most do not follow the instructions in it to be ye therefore perfect even as you're Father in heaven is perfect,

They say they believe but they do not. They just cannot accept what God is able to do with men and so they go right ahead and nullify these words of Jesus.

what they look for instead is the sensational.

Yes, they look for this:

Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you who practice lawlessness.’

They think the sensational is the real deal. But see how Jesus responded to them. The true power is the love of God and that love abides in those who walk by the mind of the Spirit in that same love, walking in the Spirit is walking with the mind of God who is love.

You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47 If you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? 48 Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Now THAT is what God really wants us to do - to have this same mind of love by His Spirit abiding in us. God is Spirit and God is love and when His Spirit is in us His love is in us because He is that Spirit in us and He is love. That being the case, we can walk by His mind in His Spirit and in His love to love others just as He loved us.

A man coming out of a grave who died 2000 years ago?

No, the living resurrected Christ who lives in us today.

Luke 17:20-21 is very clear how Gods kingdom an comesh Who is going to believe that ... You? The instructions in it are, be as I Am, be in my same image is what the letter from God says. And when you see Him as He is, ye shall be like Him just as the instructions say in 1 John 3.

Now many know what the instructions are actually for. They are to busy writing their own instructions. s

They sure are. They basically rewrite the whole New Testament to suit themselves and pretend otherwise.

No, because it wasn't up to him. He was only able to do what they Father wanted to do through him. He said so.
True and here is what Jesus said about himself and his God who sent him. I have asked this questions to these I dont know how many times and they still will not answer.

Who was it Jesus spoke of when he made these remarks? They refuse to answer, even call me heretic for asking.

John 12:49: For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

John 12:44-45. who believes in me, does not believe in me but in Him who sent me. He who sees me sees Him who sent me.

John 7:16. Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

John 5 :17 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

John 5:19. “Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.”

John 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

Joihn 17:2-21, the kingdom of God doesnt come withj observation, it is withn you

John 16:23. And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

John 14:16. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Matt 11:25. At that time Jesus declared, “I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.

Are you confessing that you do not have the mind of Christ? Wow, that's quite a confession. I guess if you did have the mind of Christ, you could walk across a swimming pool at will? Right?
If one has the mind of Christ, anointed of Go9ds same mind, it is very simple, they are of Love instead of this rebellion to be like Him for God is Love. He is a Spirit and that Spirit is Love and man is the place of His kingdom.

This is just to simple for these seeking the sensational. Unlike the blind man that was healed, the rather be blind to it.

1 John 4:16.God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 4:24-26&version=KJV
John 4:24-26. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Not many can see this simple truth, they look for the sensational instead. That is exactly why these Marvel movies are so poplar. Perhaps in 2000 years when this culture is gone, and man hear the stories of how Luke Skywalker saved the universe from the dark side. There is no reality in that. The only reality is when one receives from God His Spirit of Love to be your own disposition. And out from that miracles do happen, but not in terms of man parting a Red Sea and walking across on dry land, or turning water to wine, or walking on water. The miracles come by obedience to recieve from God His same disposition of mind, and in that man will go out of his way to help one in need by the love of the heart to help. That is the miracle of salvation no matter what anyone says about salvation. Salvation is not from some hell, salvation is from ones own self beliefs. Giving up the right to self beliefs and receiving from God His Spirit of Love that He is. that is His salvation.

Are you confessing that you do not have the mind of Christ? Wow, that's quite a confession. I guess if you did have the mind of Christ, you could walk across a swimming pool at will? Right?
You seemed disappointed that you can't walk across a swimming pool.

No' just asked you a question. Does that question bother you? All that you have to do is answer it. perhaps you have opend the eyeys of thousands for Gods salvation, I dont know least you tell me!
Oh, you were just asking a question. That's all. Then why the harshness, why the I'm better than you attitude? I thought you had the mind of Christ.

You seemed disappointed that you can't walk across a swimming pool.
Nah' we are just disappointed in not being able to witness you walk across it. All that you have to do is video it and post it. Is that so hard? Were not denying that you did it, we want to see that miracle that you have performed.

Nah' we are just disappointed in not being able to witness you walk across it. All that you have to do is video it and post it. Is that so hard? Were not denying that you did it, we want to see that miracle that you have performed.
Being the super godly man you are...with the mind of Christ and everything....why can't you walk across a swimming pool?

Back