Limited Atonement didn't come from Calvin or Scripture

This is the second time you've responded to the same post and your second failure to refute what I stated. :)

The more logical conclusion to your errant view is that they will be judged some other time.
That's not an error, it is actually in the context of the passage. Note the next verse, John 12:48; "The one who rejects me and does not receive my words has a judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day."

Thus my view isn't errant, it came from Scripture in the context of the verse you've given.

And that Jesus came to tell the gospel to all the world particularly in order to root out those who would believe and be saved.

John 12:47 (KJV) And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not [this time]: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world [by rooting out by the hearing of the word to all].
OK, but I'm not seeing the "rooting out" concept you're trying to sell, and, this sentence of yours: "[by rooting out by the hearing of the word to all]." is poorly worded and doesn't make sense, it is nonsensical.

No. The more logical conclusion to your errant view is that they will be judged some other time. And that Jesus came to tell the gospel to all the world particularly in order to root out those who would believe and be saved.

John 12:47 (KJV) And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not [this time]: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world [by rooting out by the hearing of the word to all].
John 12:47 (KJV) And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not [this time]: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world

establishes two things

Unbelievers are comprehended in the term world

Christ came to save all as any unbeliever is a part of the world Christ came to save

This is the second time you've responded to the same post and your second failure to refute what I stated. :)

That's not an error, it is actually in the context of the passage. Note the next verse, John 12:48; "The one who rejects me and does not receive my words has a judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day."

That doesn't sound different than what I said. The point was that Christ not judging at the time doesn't mean they got saved at the time as you accused me of saying.

Thus my view isn't errant, it came from Scripture in the context of the verse you've given.

OK, but I'm not seeing the "rooting out" concept you're trying to sell, and, this sentence of yours: "[by rooting out by the hearing of the word to all]." is poorly worded and doesn't make sense, it is nonsensical.

Christ came to save all the world, including the rejecters. Just because some rejected and we're not saved doesn't mean Christ didn't come to save them.

Christ came to save all the world, including the rejecters. Just because some rejected and we're not saved doesn't mean Christ didn't come to save them.

Correct

John 12:47 (KJV)
47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

Christ died for his people but he also died for the sins of everyone else too. Most will simply reject it...which of course they can't do if it was never offered to them in the first place. ;) Jn 3:36, Jn 1:29, 1 Tim. 4:9-10, 1 Jn 2:2, Jn 3:16, etc.

So quoting some verses while throwing out other verses is not how to read the Bible. It's REJECTING the verses you don't like. So listening to people do that is listening to people whose goal is to distort the Bible to suit their desires. So praying for you is the only thing I can do, Theo. Take care.
She said, quoting some verses while throwing out others. ...

Do you still believe this

LOL .....
Here are 25 logical and biblical reasons you are wrong ! Follow the logical/biblical chain below I prepared just for you.

• Mans reasoning and hearts are darkened.
  • His thoughts evil continually
  • Man is filled with all unrighteousness and wickedness
  • None are righteous not one
  • None who understands
  • None who seeks God
  • All have sinned
  • Wages of sin is death
  • Those God calls
  • Are those who He foreknows
  • Are those He Predestined
  • Are those He Justified
  • Are those He Glorified
  • Are those who are His Elect
  • Are those that nothing can separate from Gods love
  • God is Sovereign over man
  • God while the twins were not born chose the younger Jacob over Esau
  • God loved Jacob and hated Esau
  • God is Just
  • God has mercy upon whom He chooses
  • God choice is depended upon God not man
  • God shows mercy upon whom He desires and hardens whom He desires
  • Only a foolish person answers back to God regarding His choice
  • The Potter has power over the clay
  • God prepares vessels for honor and others for destruction
conclusion: your illogical reply has been refuted.

hope this helps !!!

Nope ......

Back