Links to “baseless” claims of voter fraud thread

Whateverman

That's wonderful. Trust the plan.
I don't see any evidence of a plan, so I can't trust it.

In general, I take each day's products as they come. Biden could die tomorrow, or he could serve 8 years; he could be great or awful. It will be interesting to find out...

Septextura

I don't see any evidence of a plan, so I can't trust it.

In general, I take each day's products as they come. Biden could die tomorrow, or he could serve 8 years; he could be great or awful. It will be interesting to find out...

We are all waiting for Vlad to give the nod.

MOSCOW (AP) — Russian President Vladimir Putin won’t congratulate President-elect Joe Biden until legal challenges to the U.S. election are resolved and the result is official, the Kremlin announced Monday.

Septextura

tenor.gif

Backup

Let’s just assume for a moment that Trump new about fraudulent voting software being used to rig elections. Not a far fetch, right?

Why would he sit back and allow it to happen?

Perhaps he needed to catch them in the act.

So, what happens if Dominion Voting Systems is shown to be crooked?
What happens if the moon comes down and kisses you on the cheek?

Their crazy conspiracy theory about Dominion is nuts.

Backup

I will not dwell at length on the years it took the Republican Party, and American patriots, to recognize what the Democrat Party had become or the threat it posed to our country as an enemy within.
Your Orange Cult leader lost the election in a landslide and Republicans are trying to destroy democracy and establish an autocracy.

Why do Republicans hate America?

vibise

I’ve got to run. I will be updating periodically.

There’s a lot more.

Feel free to start debunking...
Trump's lawyers have been to court at least 30 times.
According to the judges, no evidence has been presented to support the claim of a faked election. None.

Explain this disconnect relative to your claims, especially given that some of these judges are Trump appointees.

DeSanto

Trump's lawyers have been to court at least 30 times.
I don’t think that’s accurate.
According to the judges, no evidence has been presented to support the claim of a faked election.
None.
Did these judges allow evidentiary hearings?
Explain this disconnect relative to your claims, especially given that some of these judges are Trump appointees.
Can you be specific as to which cases you’re referring to?

Whateverman

Barr: No evidence of fraud that’d change election outcome

WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

His comments come despite President Donald Trump’s repeated claims that the election was stolen, and his refusal to concede his loss to President-Elect Joe Biden.

In an interview with The Associated Press, Barr said U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but they’ve uncovered no evidence that would change the outcome of the election.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP.