Look for God in the ONLY way and place that He can known to occur to you.

Tercon

You should never be surprised by your own capacity to be deceived, because there is only one reason that unbelievers don't know God and it is because they are self-deceived in and with their own unbelieving mind. They are unbelieving when they should be believing. They look towards the sky for god, when He can only be known to exist and occur where all truth and reality exists and occurs; and that's in and with a believing mind. Since outside of a believing mind nothing can be known to occur or exist. God does not hide or dwell in physicality, but God can only be known to exist and occur in a believing being. Look from within your OWN believing mind, because that's the ONLY way and place His truth and reality can be experienced.

Dizerner

Tercon, I'm concerned you may not be applying this to yourself, EDIT Do not insinuate that another poster is lying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Whatsisface

You should never be surprised by your own capacity to be deceived, because there is only one reason that unbelievers don't know God and it is because they are self-deceived in and with their own unbelieving mind. They are unbelieving when they should be believing. They look towards the sky for god, when He can only be known to exist and occur where all truth and reality exists and occurs; and that's in and with a believing mind. Since outside of a believing mind nothing can be known to occur or exist. God does not hide or dwell in physicality, but God can only be known to exist and occur in a believing being. Look from within your OWN believing mind, because that's the ONLY way and place His truth and reality can be experienced.
Do you think anything new is going to happen in this thread?

Tercon

Tercon, I'm concerned you may not be applying this to yourself, because a lot of things you say sound like deception to me.

You shouldn't be, your only concern should be if what the OP states is true or not.

And if it is false or illogical, then you should be able to explain why it is false or illogical.

Whateverman

So you should not have any reason to argue with the truthfulness and logicality of the OP.
The "thruthfulness and logicality" of God existing only in our minds?

There's nothing to argue with.

ps. you get your club membership card yet? The pandemic has slowed turn-around times at the World Atheists Organization...

Nouveau

They are unbelieving when they should be believing.
Why should we be believing? Do you have evidence to present that God exists? Without evidence there is literally no reason to believe.

He can only be known to exist and occur where all truth and reality exists and occurs; and that's in and with a believing mind.
This is still ambiguous, Tercon. It would be nice if for once you could address and correct this ambiguity - between locating knowledge and locating existence - which remains a terminal flaw in every single one of your threads.

God exists only where all delusions exist; and that's as an idea in the overly-credulous minds of his believers.

Tercon

The "thruthfulness and logicality" of God existing only in our minds?

There's nothing to argue with.

ps. you get your club membership card yet? The pandemic has slowed turn-around times at the World Atheists Organization...
You're posting the same thing, again, and the same objections will come up again and they'll pass right over your head, again.
Why should I want to argue with the OP? You have reduced God to nothing more than a fictional character who exists only in your mind.

So what are you arguing about silly?

Tercon

Why should we be believing?

Because belief is the only way that the truth and reality can be known to occur to you silly.

Do you have evidence to present that God exists? Without evidence there is literally no reason to believe.

The truth and reality exist, and the only way it can be known to occur to you is in a believing mind.

This is still ambiguous, Tercon. It would be nice if for once you could address and correct this ambiguity - between locating knowledge and locating existence - which remains a terminal flaw in every single one of your threads.

No ambiguity silly, because "locating knowledge and locating existence" can only be known occur in and with a believing mind.

God exists only where all delusions exist; and that's as an idea in the overly-credulous minds of his believers.

God is known in the same way and place that all truth and reality is known to exist and occur silly.

Tercon

I'm not arguing. I'm just pointing out that you have reduced God to nothing more than a fictional character who only exists in your mind.

Do you agree? The only place where God exists is in your mind?

No. Actually I have reduced God to the truth and reality.
And if the truth and reality are the product of a believing mind, because the truth nd reality cannot be known to exist or occur in any other way or place but a believing mind, then the truth and reality must be the product of God's believing mind.

And you don't know this because of your atheist unbelieving mind.

rossum

"Look for God in the ONLY way and place that He can known to occur to you."

You do that if you want to. Me, I'm looking out for a burning bush that wants to talk to me. An omnipotent god has a lot more than one option. Is your God not omnipotent then. Tercon?

Whateverman

I wasn't arguing, silly. I was pointing out that this thread will just be another re run of what's already been said before, where you won't understand all the objections made before.
It's pretty apparent he barely understands his own words, let alone those of anyone else...