Looking for a list of "white evangelical churches"

Authentic Nouveau

Yellow (another color reference) Pages don't mention white category.

What happens in a rural community which has zero colored folk?

White Supremacy (label)

The belief favors the maintenance and defense of white power and privilege. White supremacy has roots in the now-discredited doctrine of scientific racism, and was a key justification for colonialism.
Scientific racism was launched by Darwin around 1860 and infected Germany more than other countries. White supremacy is Nazi material. Uber Mensch.
1861 civil war began.
No, its white Christians calling out the white evangelical church for its racism.

Is a white evangelical church a bad place?

Lutherans are the whitest church in America. Are they "evangelical?"

Sveden is mostly Lutheran. Are they bad? Since many Lutherans are in northern states, are they to blame for having white congregation in a white community?
Here is a pitch white church. Pitch white choir. Slavic congregation which there are no blacks which speak their language.

The Pixie

Yellow (another color reference) Pages don't mention white category.

What happens in a rural community which has zero colored folk?

White Supremacy (label)

Scientific racism was launched by Darwin around 1860 and infected Germany more than other countries. White supremacy is Nazi material. Uber Mensch.
1861 civil war began.
Slavery was most popular in the Bible Belt of the US, and slave-owners used the Bible to support slavery. In contrast, Darwin was anti-slavery.

Indeed, the Southern Baptist Convention (SBC), the largest Protestant denomination in the United States, was founded on just that as they recently admitted:
The founding faculty of this school—all four of them—were deeply involved in slavery and deeply complicit in the defense of slavery. Many of their successors on this faculty, throughout the period of Reconstruction and well into the twentieth century, advocated segregation, the inferiority of African-Americans, and openly embraced the ideology of the Lost Cause of southern slavery.
The last hold outs for racial segregation in the US were Christian schools.

It was 1971 before Bob Jones University - a Christian organisation - admitted black students. Incredibly, it was not until 2000 that the university ended it prohibition of interracial dating.
On national television in March 2000, Bob Jones III, who was the university’s president until 2005, stated that BJU was wrong in not admitting African-American students before 1971, which sadly was a common practice of both public and private universities in the years prior to that time. On the same program, he announced the lifting of the University’s policy against interracial dating.
Perhaps Christians might consider their own dubious past before being so judgemental of others. But I very much doubt that will ever happen.

The Pixie

1861 civil war began.
Let us not forget that Germany was 94% Christian in the 1930s. The Nazis were Christians.
My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter.
In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross.
- My New Order, Adolph Hitler, 1922​

Mike McK

Let us not forget that Germany was 94% Christian in the 1930s. The Nazis were Christians.
My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter.
In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross.
Obama and Biden both claim to be Christians, too.

So, clearly, Hitler was not the first politician to pander to Christians.

How do you reconcile this quote with his later "Table Talk" quotes, in which he called Christianity a "disease", and spoke against Christianity?

How do you reconcile Hitler's fruit with that of what the Bible says will show when someone is a Christian?

The Pixie

How do you reconcile this quote with his later "Table Talk" quotes, in which he called Christianity a "disease", and spoke against Christianity?

How do you reconcile Hitler's fruit with that of what the Bible says will show when someone is a Christian?
Jesus told his followers to give away all their material goods (Luke 12:33). Anyone who has not done that is not a true follower of Jesus - and I fully agree that that would therefore exclude Hitler.

And you, I assume.

Mike McK

Jesus told his followers to give away all their material goods (Luke 12:33).
Actually, that's not a command. You would have known that if you had bothered to read the whole thing.
Anyone who has not done that is not a true follower of Jesus - and I fully agree that that would therefore exclude Hitler.

And you, I assume.
Well, good. Then we're agreed that your previous statement that Hitler was a Christian is false.

The Pixie

Actually, that's not a command. You would have known that if you had bothered to read the whole thing.
Actually it is. One Jesus and the disciples followed.

Christians like to ignore because, well, who wants to live like a begger? Who really believes Jesus when he promised God would provide? I guess it comes down to faith.

Well, good. Then we're agreed that your previous statement that Hitler was a Christian is false.
Where did I say that?

I said the Nazis were Christians, and I stand by that. In fact, you tacitly agreed when you said "Hitler was not the first politician to pander to Christians." The Christians he was pandering to were the 94% of Germans who were Christians and would go on to become Nazi, and slaughter all those Jews, etc.

Mike McK

Actually it is.
Not in that passage it's not. It's a rhetorical statement.
Christians like to ignore...
Like you're ignoring the context of that passage?
I said the Nazis were Christians, and I stand by that.
Good to know you're committed to your ignorance.
In fact, you tacitly agreed when you said "Hitler was not the first politician to pander to Christians."
Really? Care to explain how giving and example of two politicians who are not Christians, but claim to be Christians, and stating that Hitler was merely pandering to Christians mean I said Hitler was a Christian?
The Christians he was pandering to were the 94% of Germans who were Christians and would go on to become Nazi, and slaughter all those Jews, etc.
How do you know they were Christians? How is slaughtering Jews consistent with the fruit of Christianity?

Authentic Nouveau

Satan even tells atheists to say Hitler was a Christian.

Nazis try to put a halo on their Hitler. Satan will not allow atheists to quote Jesus who of course sent Their Hitler and all the nazis to burn in hell.

Authentic Nouveau

Jesus told his followers to give away all their material goods (Luke 12:33). Anyone who has not done that is not a true follower of Jesus - and I fully agree that that would therefore exclude Hitler.

And you, I assume.
Luke 12:33 33Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys.

Since you can't quote scripture correctly it makes sense you cherry pick and delete repentance and confession of sins.

Jesus didn't insert selling "all" or giving away "all.

You can't mention this because your atheist religion and your Nazi pals are the opposite

Matthew 22:37-40, “Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.“.

Authentic Nouveau

Hitler's fruit
Killing clergy and his own citizens.

The Pixie

Not in that passage it's not. It's a rhetorical statement.
Sure looks like a command to me:

Luke 12:33 “Sell your possessions and give to charity; make yourselves money belts that do not wear out, an inexhaustible treasure in heaven, where no thief comes near nor does a moth destroy.

Look, I get that you want to keep your nice car, your fancy house, etc. but please understand that I can read the text, I can see what it says.

Like you're ignoring the context of that passage?
If you could explain how the context affects it, I might believe you. Merely declaring the context changes it convinces no one - except yourself perhaps?

Really? Care to explain how giving and example of two politicians who are not Christians, but claim to be Christians, and stating that Hitler was merely pandering to Christians mean I said Hitler was a Christian?
The claim here is that the Nazis were Christians. You admitted Hitler was pondering to Christians, i.e. the Nazis. Therefore the Nazis were Christians. It is as simple as that.

How do you know they were Christians? How is slaughtering Jews consistent with the fruit of Christianity?
Christianity has a long history of anti-Semitism, based in no small part by he so-called "Blood Curse":

Matthew 27:24–25 When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, but that instead an uproar was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. 'I am innocent of this man's blood,' he said. 'It is your responsibility!' All the people answered, 'His blood is on us and on our children!'

Now I am not saying that was itself anti-Semitic, it was more likely a reference to the destruction of the temple, but it has certainly been used to justify anti-Semitism for nearly 2000 years.

Martin Luther, the guy who founded Protestantism:

First to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will ever again see a stone or cinder of them. This is to be done in honor of our Lord and of Christendom, so that God might see that we are Christians, and do not condone or knowingly tolerate such public lying, cursing, and blaspheming of his Son and of his Christians. ...
Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed. ...
Third, I advise that all their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them. ...
Fourth, I advise that their rabbis be forbidden to teach henceforth on pain of loss of life and limb. ...
Fifth, I advise that safeconduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews. ...
Sixth, I advise that usury be prohibited to them, and that all cash and treasure of silver and gold be taken from them and put aside for safekeeping. ...

Saint John Chrysostom AD 347 - 407). As this article makes clear:
Events and beliefs of centuries earlier are quoted as though still accepted. On the strength of Psalm xcvi, 37, he states that they ' sacrificed their sons and daughters to devils: they outraged nature; and overthrew from their foundations the laws of relationship. They are become worse than the wild beasts, and for no reason at all, with their own hands they murder their own offspring, to worship the avenging devils who are the foes of our life" [Sermon I:6]. ... The whole sermon is an insulting sneer at their misfortunes and exile, and a gloating over the certainty of their damnation. ... ' I hate the Jews ' he exclaims roundly, for they have the Law and they insult it'.
To say nothing of various laws put in place by Christians to subjugate Jews, numerous pogroms, etc. More here:

So your claim that they cannot be Christians if they kill Jews rings a little hollow.

Mike McK

Christianity has a long history of anti-Semitism
And I'm sure you'll show evidence for this claim.
Martin Luther, the guy who founded Protestantism:
Martin Luther founded Protestantism, Gracie? I'm sure that will be news to all of the Protestants who lived before him.

Peter Waldo, John Wycliff, Jan Hus, etc, lived hundreds of years before Luther and have much more of a claim to "Founder of Protestantism" than Luther.

So your claim that they cannot be Christians if they kill Jews rings a little hollow.
Please quote where I said that.