Lord: Rise Now and Judge the Earth

Keraz

Psalms 94:1-7 God of vengeance – show Yourself! Rise now and judge the earth, repay the arrogant as they deserve. Lord, how long will the wicked exult and tread down Your chosen Land? They murder and carry out terror attacks, saying: The Lord does not see, their God pays no heed. Nahum 1:1-6

Psalms 94:8-11 Take heed yourselves, you most stupid of people; you fools, do you think that the Maker of all things cannot see or hear? Will He, who controls the destiny of nations, not correct them?
The Instructor of mankind has all knowledge, He knows that the thoughts of everyone are but puffs of wind.

Psalms 94:12-15 Happy is the one whom the Lord instructs, those who receive His Law. They will be rescued from trouble, while the godless fall into a pit of their own making. The Lord will not abandon His people or forsake His chosen Land, for justice and righteousness will again come together and all who love the Lord will experience it.

Psalms 94:16-19 Who is on the Lord’s side against the godless? Who will stand up for Him against evildoers?
I nearly made the mistake of not trusting the Lord, but He helped me in my time of trouble , He held me up and His comfort brought me joy

Psalms 94:20-23 If justice is perverted and mischief is contrived under the cover of the law, that condemns the innocent – then you must not agree with it.
The Lord will repay the wicked for their injustice, He will destroy them for their misdeeds.

The Lord is my Rock, in whom I trust, He will give me refuge.

Reference: Revised English Bible. Some verses abridged,

This is how it is now: The wicked exult and tread down the Lord’s chosen Land, they murder and carry out terror attacks. Psalms 10:1-6, Psalms 83:2-3

The prayer of the righteous people: Rise now and judge the earth; God of vengeance, repay the wicked for their injustice, destroy them for their misdeeds. Jer. 9:25-26

The Lord’s reply: The Lord will not abandon His people or forsake His chosen Land. He, who controls the destiny of the nations will judge those who disobey Him. The godless will fall into a pit of their own making. Psalms 7:12-15, Obadiah 15, Habakkuk 3:14

Our response: The Lord is my Rock, in whom I trust, He will give me refuge. Isaiah 30:15, John 14:1

His promise: The Lord keeps us safe in the time of trouble. All those who love Him will experience justice and righteousness in the Land.

The Sleeper Awakes:
Psalms 94:1-7 God of vengeance 1, show Yourself. Repay the arrogant as they deserve. Rise now and judge the earth, give to the godless their just penalty. Lord: How long will the wicked exult? Evildoers oppress Your people, Your chosen nation. They say: The Lord does not see, the God of Jacob pays no heed.

Isaiah 42:14-15 Long have I restrained Myself 2, I kept silence and held Myself in check, now I am like a woman in labour, as in the throes of childbirth. I shall lay waste to the land, dry up rivers and lakes will become deserts.

Psalms 102:13 & 19-20 You will arise and have mercy on Zion, for it is time to pity her. The appointed time has come 3. The Lord looks down from His sanctuary on high and surveys the earth. He hears the supplications of the exiles and will set free those threatened with annihilation.

Psalms 78:65-66 Then the Lord awoke as a sleeper awakes 4, as a warrior suddenly disturbed. He struck His foes and defeated them, to their eternal shame.

Psalms 2:4-9 The Lord, enthroned in the heavens 5 laughs and derides His enemies. Angrily He rebukes them and in His wrath, He devastates the nations, shattering them like a clay pot.

Psalms 11:4-6 The Lord is on His throne in heaven 5. He observes all people and judges them. He hates those who love violence. He will rain fiery coals and brimstone upon the wicked peoples 6; scorching winds will be their sentence.

Psalms 50:1-5 Our God is coming and will not keep silent. A consuming fire runs ahead of Him and around Him a great storm rages 6.

Psalms 18:13 The Lord thundered from the heavens 5, He raised His voice amid hail and glowing coals. He hurled forth arrows of lightning6 and sped them to their mark.

Joel 1:15, 2 Peter 3:10, Malachi 4:1, Zeph. 3:8, Isaiah 13:9, Isaiah 66:15-16, Jer. 9:22 The Day is near, the Day of the Lord it comes, as a mighty destruction from the Almighty. On that unexpected Day, the sky will be dispersed with a great noise and the earth will be enveloped in flames 7. All peoples will be brought to judgement and many will die.
Ref; REB. Some verses abridged.

1/ We know God as a God of love, but also of justice and this means that He must exact a just punishment onto those who deny Him and ignore His commands. Nahum 1:2, Isaiah 1:24, Romans 1:18

2/ The Lord has kept out of world affairs and allowed people to follow their own desires. This is our free will choice. Isaiah 64:7, Eccl. 8:5-7, Psalms 89:46, 1 Thess. 4:6-8

3/ God has a plan and all that is prophesied will come to pass at its appointed time. Isaiah 46:10, Psalms 33:10-11

4/ The Lord springs into action! Haggai 2:21-22, Amos 5:9, Joel 2:11, Psalms 144:5-6

5/ This event is NOT the Return, the Lord stays in His sanctuary. Psalms 11:4-6, 102:19-20, Isaiah 60:1-3

6/ The great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, prophesied over 100 times throughout the Bible, the Day of punishment on the nations, triggered by an attack on the State of Israel. Psalms 83:1-18, Habakkuk 3:12, Isaiah 34:1-5

7/ The only logical explanation for a worldwide fire, is a Coronal Mass Ejection, an explosion of the suns surface. This is confirmed by Isaiah 30:26 and Malachi 4:1.

A CME of unprecedented magnitude will strike the earth, the mass of superheated hydrogen plasma will fulfil all the prophesied effects: in the sky, heat, smoke, electrical, volcanic, earthquakes and the loss of our modern infrastructure. Deut. 32:22 & 34-35, Ezekiel 21:10, Revelation 6:12-17

Isaiah 42:14-15 Long have I restrained Myself, I kept silence and held Myself in check. I shall lay waste to mountain and hill, dry up the trees and fields. I shall dry up the rivers and empty the lakes.

The Lord is about to act once again in His creation – The Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath - the next prophesied, worldwide event. The first of a series of judgements and punishments to His enemies and blessings to His faithful Christian people, Isaiah 44:1-3, leading to the culmination of this age – the Return of Jesus.

Isaiah 42:11-17 The Lord will go forth as a warrior; He will shout His battle cry and will triumph over His enemies.

I will guide the blind along unfamiliar paths and will make the way smooth for them. But those who do not trust Me, they will be put to shame.

Isaiah 42:10-12 Sing a new song to the Lord – throughout the world, you on the seas and you that inhabit the coasts and islands. Let all people give glory to the Lord!

Isaiah42:18-20 Hear now: you deaf people, you My servants that are blind: look and see! Who is so blind as My servants? So deaf as the messengers that I send? You have seen much, but perceived little. Your ears are open but you hear nothing.

The Lord’s servants: every faithful Christian, all those who love Him and obey His Laws, fail to see or listen to the truths that are prophesied about these end times.
Why is this?

Isaiah 29:9-12 If you confuse yourselves, you will stay confused. For the Lord has poured on you a spirit of deep stupor, the prophetic vision of it all has become like the words in a sealed book.

How can we really understand what the prophets are telling us?

2 Peter 1:19 We have the word of the prophets, you do well to pay attention to it, as a light shining in a dark place and when the day dawns, it will illuminate your minds.

Isaiah 29:22-24 This is no time for Jacob to be afraid, when they see what I will do for them, they will regard their God with awe. The confused will gain understanding and the obstinate will accept instruction.

Jacob/Israel and Joseph; now refer to every faithful Christian person. Galatians 3:26-29

So, it may not be until after the Lord has acted against His enemies, that His people will finally realize and understand His plans and purposes for them. Psalms 60:1-5

Zechariah 10:6-12 I shall give triumph and victory to Judah and Joseph and in My compassion, I shall restore them as though I had never cast them off. My people will see and be glad, for I will deliver them. I will whistle to call them in and they will be as many as they used to be. Though dispersed among the nations and yet in far off lands, they will remember Me. I shall bring them home from wherever they are and will lead them into all the holy Land, until there is no more room. Their strength will be in God, they will march proudly in His Name. Ref: REB, some verses abridged

The Lord’s Christian people are gathered and settled into their own Land, after He judges and punishes His enemies. Jeremiah 12:14-17, Ezekiel 20:34-38, Isaiah 11:11-12

Unfortunately these events will come as a surprise to the secular world and to many Bible believers. Why should you be shocked and taken unawares by them?

Lord, Arise now and set Your Hand to the Task:

Psalms 10:1-11 Lord: Why do You hide Yourself in times of trouble? The godless boast of their plans, but their ways are always devious. They are full of deceit and violence, reviling Your people and thinking: Their God has forgotten, He sees nothing.

Psalms 10:12-15 Lord; break the power of the wicked and evil peoples, call them to account. Arise now and set Your Hand to the task. Do not forget Your people. The godless reject You, they think You will take no action. Lord, You see how they love terror and death, we commit ourselves to You – the Light and salvation of Your people. [The Lord’s people; all the faithful Christians]

Psalms 9:7-14 The Lord will judge all peoples with justice. He is a tower of strength for the oppressed. Show us Your favor, do not ignore our cry for help, then we will praise You and proclaim Your mighty deeds, for You do not abandon those who acknowledge Your Name and seek You in faith.

Psalms 9:15-20 The nations are trapped in a pit of their own making, entangled in their own net. The Lord will display His power and all the peoples who refuse to acknowledge the Living God, will depart to hell. The hopes and prayers of Your people will be realized, as You fulfil Your promises to them. For the Lord will arise and judge the nations, they will know they are only mortal.

Psalms 10:17-18 You hear, Lord, the supplications of the humble, support them and bring redress. Answer now the prayers of the righteous, so that those who promote terror receive their just deserts.

Psalms 9:2-6 We will praise You, Lord with all our hearts, we will rejoice and exult in You. For You have upheld our rights. You have rebuked the nations and overwhelmed the godless peoples. They are defeated, they fall and perish, totally wiped out, even the memory of them is lost.

Psalms 10:16 The evil peoples have gone from Your holy Land and the Lord will reign forever! Deut. 32:43 Ref: REB. Some verses abridged and paraphrased.

The Lord WILL arise and judge the nations. Psalms 94:1-7, Isaiah 33:10-12, Hab. 3:12

The Lord WILL display His power: A massive CME sunstrike will cause all the prophesied effects. Isaiah 30:26-28, Deut. 32:34-43, Psalms 97:3-5, Isaiah 33:10-12

The prayers of His people WILL be realized. 1 Peter 1:5, as You punish the ungodly nations. Isaiah 13:9-13, Nahum 1:2-6, Revelation 6:12-17

Those peoples and nations who are full of deceit and violence, Psalm 144:7-8, those who love terror and death, Ezekiel 35:6, WILL fall and perish, they WILL depart to hell. Isaiah 66:15-16, Jeremiah 25:30-33

The evil peoples have all gone from Your holy Land. Jeremiah 12:14, Ezekiel 30:2-9 Your people WILL rejoice and praise the Lord, Jeremiah 33:6-26, as they gather and live in their heritage. Isaiah 40:1-3, Ezekiel 20:34-38, Zechariah 10:8-10, Psalms 107:1-3, Hosea 2:14 & 11:10-11, Ezekiel 37:21, Jeremiah 31:8-9, Zephaniah 3:16-20

The Lord WILL reign forever! Firstly the Shekinah Glory WILL return to the new Temple, Ezekiel 43:4, then later, Jesus will reign for 1000 years. Revelation 20:6 Finally, God and the Lamb WILL be eternally throned in the New Jerusalem. Revelation 22:1-5

Ref; logostelos.info

Isaiah 52:1-14 Awake; Awake, Zion, put on your strength! Jerusalem: holy city, put on your splendid garments, for the heathen and the ungodly will never again enter you. Arise, captive city – shake off the dust and undo your bonds, you captive daughter of Zion. Not happened yet.

The Lord says: You were sold, but no price was paid and without payment you will be redeemed. My people were captives in Egypt, then in Assyria, but now what do I find? My people in exile and My Name reviled constantly.

But on the Day that I save My people, they will know My Name and know that it is the Lord who speaks. Here I am!
Every Christian believer!

Deliverance is announced, as the Lord bares His holy arm and makes His power seen by the whole world. The watchmen of Zion shout for joy amid the ruins of Jerusalem, for the Lord has comforted His people.

Go out; leave Babylon behind, keep pure, you that keep the sacraments of the Lord. But you will not flee in urgent haste or leave like fugitives, for the Lord will go before you and your rear-guard will be Israel’s God. My servant will achieve success; He will be honoured and exalted. The time was when many despised My people, just as My servant was despised and rejected, but now they will see what they had never understood and their minds will be filled with things unheard of before. Ref: REB. Abridged.

My people in Egypt and Assyria’: Judah and Israel, conquered and taken into exile. Judah has maintained their identity, but Israel migrated from the Caucasus area and are now known as Caucasian/Western peoples. Ezekiel 11:15-17, Acts 26:6-7

The Lord bares His holy arm – His power seen by the whole world’, This will be the next action of the Lord on earth. It is the many prophesied Great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, a terrible judgement/punishment of fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis that will devastate the entire Middle East and severely affect the entire world. Psalms 83:13-18, Ezekiel 30:-5, Isaiah 66:15-16, Joel 2:1-11

‘My servant’, The Lord Jesus Christ. It is Jesus who instigates this judgement, as we are told in Luke 3:17. He will not be seen on that Day, Psalms 18:11, and from the many graphic descriptions of this event, it will be a coronal mass ejection, an sun explosion of unprecedented magnitude that will literally cause all the prophesied effects. Isaiah 30:26, Revelation 6:12-17, Isaiah 34:1-5, 2 Peter 3:7 & 10, Psalms 97:2-5

The Lord saves His people’, All true Christian believers in the Lord, who keep His commandments and trust in Him for their salvation will be protected on that Day. Acts 2:21, Isaiah 30:26b, Zephaniah 2:3

Go out of Babylon, but not as fugitives’, Babylon is a metaphor for the ungodly nations. The Lord’s Christian peoples have wonderful promises of how they will be transported back into all of the holy Land, where they will live in peace and prosperity. Isaiah 66:20, Ezekiel 36:1-38, Jeremiah 31:1-40

The Lord will go before you…’ In the same way as He did for ancient Israel. The visible Return will come later. Exodus 40:36-38, 1 Corinthians 10:1-4

What they never understood’, The Lord’s plans are impossible to know by any atheist or false religion follower, but also difficult for those who believe God’s Word if they have failed to properly discern the prophetic scriptures and allowed themselves to be swayed by false doctrines and teachings. Isaiah 29:9-12, 1 Cor. 14:22, Isaiah 29:24

A people who keep the faith- righteous Christians:

Isaiah 26:11 Lord; Your hand is lifted high, let the fire reserved for Your enemies consume them. The godless cannot see how You will protect Your people.

Isaiah 26:20-21 Go My people, enter your rooms and shut the doors after you. Withdraw for a little while, until the Lord’s wrath has passed. The Lord is coming from His dwelling place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their sins. Then the earth will show the blood shed on it and hide the slain no more.

Isaiah 25:9 On that Day, Your people will say: See, this is our God, we have waited for Him and He will deliver us, let us rejoice and exult in His deliverance.

Isaiah 25:1-3 God Almighty, You are my God, I shall praise You, for You have done wonderful things – long planned, certain and sure. You have turned cities into heaps of rubble, their houses swept away – never to be rebuilt. For this, many a cruel nation is in awe of You.

Isaiah 26:16-19 In our distress, Lord, we sought You out, chastened by the whisper of Your rebuke. As a woman with child cries out in her pains, so were we because of You, Lord. Our labour has been in vain, we achieved nothing for Your Land or people. But Your dead will live, those long dead who lay in the earth, will rise again, they will arise and shout for joy.

Isaiah 25:4-5 Truly, You have been a refuge to the poor and needy in their distress, their shelter from the tempest, shade from the heat. For the attack of the godless gets them nowhere and You silence the uproar of our enemies.

Isaiah 26:15 Lord, You have enlarged the nation and won honour for Yourself. You have extended all the frontiers of this country.

Isaiah 26:1-2 On that Day this song will be sung in Judah; We have a strong city – Open the gates, let a righteous nation enter, a people who kept the faith.

Reference: REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged

The Lord’s hand of judgement is ready to strike, the fire reserved for Your enemies will consume them. Isaiah 66:15-16, Malachi 4:1, Revelation 6:12-17

for the attack of the godless gets them nowhere, The fulfilment of Psalms 83, Micah 4:11-12, Jeremiah 49:35-37

Whole cities are destroyed and those killed will lie unburied. Amos 1:1-15, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Jeremiah 9:22, Ezekiel 21:1-7, Isaiah 17:1

But the Lord will be a refuge for His righteous people. Psalms 62:5-8, Zephaniah 2:3

..shade from the heat, they; withdraw for a little while,– take shelter from the fire reserved for His enemies, a huge Coronal Mass Ejection fireball, that will destroy them.

Isaiah 30:26-30, Proverbs 3:25-26, Zephaniah 3:8, 2 Peter 3:7

Then: a righteous nation enters, Matthew 21:43, into all of the holy Land area, as promised to the Patriarchs, by descent or grafted in by faith. Galatians 3:36-29 They will live in the new country of Beulah in peace and prosperity. Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 34:11-31, Jeremiah 31:10-14, Isaiah 27:6, Ezekiel 28:24-26, Romans 9:24-26

They are all the faithful Christians from every race, nation and language, Isaiah 66:18b-21, Revelation 7:9, who will fulfill their destiny to be a light to the nations and His witnesses to the world. Isaiah 43:10-12, John 15:27, Isaiah 66:19, Isaiah 49:8

Your dead will rise again This happens later, Jesus will bring the souls of the dead martyrs with Him at His Return. Revelation 6:9-11, Revelation 20:4 and then, after the Millennium. all who have ever lived will stand before God in Judgement. Revelation 20:11-15

Imagine If: God’s glory be over all the earth Psalms 57:1-11

The Bible tells us of how in the past, the Lord has performed acts of destruction upon the world and of salvation for His people. It seems that most, if not all of these events took place within his Laws of Creation, that is: they didn’t break the Law of gravity, for example.

In Noah’s time, the Lord used a great flood of water to reset the civilization of that time. Often He used people, like Gideon to destroy ungodly peoples. At the time of the Exodus of the Israelites from Egypt, it was recorded by the Bible [Exodus 9:23-24] and by many other societies that there were terrible fires and hailstones caused by a comet passing close by the earth. The red dust of this comets [Typhon] debris made all outside water un-drinkable.

Paul plainly tells us in 1 Corinthians 10:11 that what happened at that time, was recorded as a warning for us, upon whom the end of the age has come.

Acts 2:17-21 [quoting Joel 2:28-32] In the last days… I will show wonders in the sky above and signs on the earth below – blood and fire and clouds of smoke

This fits with the over 100 prophecies about the Day of the Lord’s wrath: plainly prophesied as a Coronal Mass Ejection of unprecedented magnitude. This worldwide disaster will induce the nations establish a One World Government, but all the Lord’s faithful; Christian peoples will go to and settle in all of the holy Land. Revelation 7:9 Then; after all that is prophesied to take place, has happened, the Lord Jesus will Return for His Millennial reign.

Imagine if – a huge coronal mass ejection fireball strikes the earth. Isaiah 30:25-28

This has happened, the Carrington event and many smaller ones. Scientists and astronomers expect it to happen again. It has only been that recent CMEs have been small or not directed toward earth, that we have been relativly unaffected.

Imagine if – the tectonic plates shift, causing worldwide earthquakes. Isaiah 24:19, Jeremiah 4:24 The microwaves of a massive CME would cause the earth crust to heat up, triggering earthquakes and volcanoes. Deuteronomy 32:22, Revelation 6:12-14

Imagine if – the lakes and oceans slosh around like water in a bathtub. Amos 9:6b, Nahum 1:8, Jeremiah 51:42 Massive tsunamis would inundate all the coastal lands and destroy all the cities and habitations near the water’s edge. We do experience tsunamis in localised areas, that have devastated low lying places and caused high loss of life.

Imagine if – the earth is moved from her place. Isaiah 13:13, Psalms 18:7
Either the hit from a multi-million ton CME mass, or the gravity pull from a comet can change the earth’s orbit speed. The ancient Egyptian, Babylonian, Mayan, etc, all had calendars with a 360 day year. But in circa 1495 BCE, this changed and our orbit slowed to a 365.24 day year. Comet Typhon caused that and we can expect another earth shaking and moving event to happen, thereby making the prophesied time periods given to us in Daniel and Revelation to be correct.

Imagine a very different world. Micah 5:15, Zeph. 3:8 Millions will be killed, virtually all our modern infrastructure destroyed, cities uninhabitable, with ash clouds darkening the sky. But we who trust in the Lord’s protection and call upon Him in this terrifying time, will be saved, Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21, and we look forward to the great gathering and settling of His faithful Christian people in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Ezekiel 34:11-16, Romans 9:24-26, +

Hosea 14:9 Let the wise consider these things and the discerning will understand them. The righteous walk in His ways, but the transgressors will fall.

God’s Plan for our Time

As the years pass by, we may wonder what it is that the Lord has next for His creation. We know the story of how He destroyed an early civilization by the means of a great flood. Jesus prophesied that in the time of the end it will again be ‘as in the days of Noah’. We can’t know how bad that civilization was, but it seems they just got on with life much the same as we do today. From God’s point of view, their problem was they failed to acknowledge Him or respect His Laws, so their Creator simply wiped them out and virtually started over again, just like anything made that turns out defective is remoulded, or with breeding; try a new bloodline. Isaiah 64:8, Jeremiah 18:6-7, Romans 9:20-21

So are the world’s people today as bad as those in Noah’s day? It seems likely, as evidenced by the decline in moral standards and the widespread disbelief in the Creator God. Jeremiah 6:18-19, Psalms 10:13, Ezekiel 20:39

Several Bible verses tell us that God the Creator takes a keen interest in what is happening on earth. Revelation 2:23b, Job 34:21-22, Proverbs 15:3, Psalms 11:4-5, Jer. 32:18-19 In our perfectly balanced and organised universe, He is playing out a drama, a set piece carefully orchestrated and arranged so that each player can choose their own role. Each person is given a conscience; a moral intuition to be aware of what is right and what is wrong, so we all make our choices as to how we live our lives.

Today, the whole world is in a precarious state, with a population of over 7 billion. There is the capacity to produce enough food and provide a reasonable lifestyle for that many, but not the altruistic desire to do so and human mismanagement exacerbates the problems. Therefore the situation deteriorates, life is difficult and short for most and only relatively few live a good and fulfilling life, while all mostly do not acknowledge the one true God or keep His Laws. Over 100 Bible prophesies say how God will judge the nations and punish His enemies, to once again ‘reset civilization’. Deuteronomy 32:35, Psalms 18:7-15, Isaiah 2:12, Isaiah 30:25-28, Habakkuk 3:12, Zephaniah 3:8, Hebrews 10:27, 2 Thess. 1:8, Jeremiah 23:19-20, Revelation 14:17-20

Note that most of the prophesies about the great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, which is the next prophesied event we can expect: being the fulfilment of Psalms 83, Micah 4:11-12, Rev. 6:12-17, state that this time He will use fire to ‘set the heavens ablaze, the earth will be enveloped in flames and all that is in it will be brought to judgement’. 2 Peter 3:7, Isaiah 30:25-28, Malachi 4:1, Isaiah 66:15-16, Zephaniah 3:8

But the Lord’s people have a Powerful Advocate, He promises to protect and save His righteous people. Jer. 50:33-34, Isa. 51:16, Nahum 1:7, Psalms 60:4-5, Zech. 9:15-16

They will go to live in all of the holy Land; Isaiah 35, Ezekiel 34:11-16, Romans 9:24-26

Psalms 30:1-5 I shall exalt You Lord, for You have lifted me up and not let enemies prevail. I cried out to You and You healed me, You saved my life as I was sinking into the abyss. Sing praises to the Lord, all you His loyal servants, give thanks to His holy name. In His anger there is punishment, but in His favour there is life. There may be distress at nightfall, but the morning will bring rejoicing.

Back