Losing Salvation

Most of Christianity rejects the primacy of the Church of Rome.
and surprise surprise surprise the ones who accept that came from the most powerful military and political empire on earth
Jn 15 :18-19If the world hates you, realize that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, the world would love its own; but because you do not belong to the world, and I have chosen you out of the world, the world hates you.

Jn 15 :18-19If the world hates you, realize that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, the world would love its own; but because you do not belong to the world, and I have chosen you out of the world, the world hates you.
you think that validates anything about your self proclaimed authority?

we get it: Rome had the largest military in the world and claimed they were in charge

Connect the dots: what does that have to do with rejecting the self-proclaimed authority of the Papacy?
Dots are already connected --

Christ gave us One Church, His Catholic Church
There is a hierarchy, with a leader
You reject that Church/leader
1 Jn 3:13 Do not be amazed, [then,] brothers, if the world hates you.

Christ gave us One Church,= True
His Catholic Church = False: self proclaimed
There is a hierarchy, with a leader = false self proclaimed

Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse!

The RCc is NOT of the gospel preached by Jesus and His apostles, nor recorded in His God-breathed word; so there is that...

Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse!

The RCc is NOT of the gospel preached by Jesus and His apostles, nor recorded in His God-breathed word; so there is that...
Sadly, the "gospel" of the RCC is "Believe on [trust in, cling to, rely upon] the RCC and you will be saved. Maybe."

In all the time I have been on here, not one Roman Catholic has been able to present the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. The "gospel" of Rome? Sure. Then again, one cannot share what one does not have. ?

--Rich
"Esse quam videri"

AMEN! Quite Catholic!

Acts 20:29 I know that after my departure savage wolves will come among you, and they will not spare the flock [The Church splitting due to personal interpretation – Martin Luther/John Calvin/John Knox/Wycliffe/Zwingli etc.]

Mt 7:15Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but underneath are ravenous wolves.

Eph 4:14
so that we may no longer be infants, tossed by waves and swept along by every wind of teaching arising from human trickery, from their cunning in the interests of deceitful scheming.

Come out from false teachers LDB!

Sadly, the "gospel" of the RCC is "Believe on [trust in, cling to, rely upon] the RCC and you will be saved. Maybe."

In all the time I have been on here, not one Roman Catholic has been able to present the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. The "gospel" of Rome? Sure. Then again, one cannot share what one does not have. ?

--Rich
"Esse quam videri"
? -- so you want me to believe that not one Catholic has mentioned 1Cor15:1-4; God rendering unto every man according to his works; patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality; baptism now saves you; for God so loved the world....; he who eats my flesh...has eternal life; if you would enter life, keep the commandments; strive for peace with all men...without which no one will see the Lord; provided we suffer with Him in order that we may also be glorified with Him; God became man to die on the Cross for our sins.......

Christ gave us One Church,= True
(y)
His Catholic Church = False: self proclaimed
and you still haven't given us a physical Church during the early Christian centuries -- I know why ;)?
There is a hierarchy, with a leader = false self proclaimed
Feed [shepherd] my sheep, keys to the kingdom, strengthen your brothers, prayed for you [singular], leader as the servant, may another take his office [bishoprick], through my mouth the gentiles would hear....,

? -- so you want me to believe that not one Catholic has mentioned 1Cor15:1-4; God rendering unto every man according to his works; patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality; baptism now saves you; for God so loved the world....; he who eats my flesh...has eternal life; if you would enter life, keep the commandments; strive for peace with all men...without which no one will see the Lord; provided we suffer with Him in order that we may also be glorified with Him; God became man to die on the Cross for our sins.......
convoluted-catholic-salvation-plan-large.jpg

Honestly, Archie, I no longer care what you believe. Until God sees fit to open your spiritual eyes, you, like Pharaoh, will just keep on hardening your heart, mocking the truth, and clinging to your "un-holy, Roman Catholic, apostatic 'church'"

Back