Losing Salvation

Honestly, Archie
makes me think of Archie Bunker
I no longer care what you believe.
and your purpose here? ?
Until God sees fit to open your spiritual eyes, you, like Pharaoh, will just keep on hardening your heart, mocking the truth, and clinging to your "un-holy, Roman Catholic, apostatic 'church'"
or, your eyes have scales, and your words will be remembered --

Mt 12:36 I tell you, on the day of judgment people will render an account for every careless word they speak.

Honestly, Archie, I no longer care what you believe. Until God sees fit to open your spiritual eyes, you, like Pharaoh, will just keep on hardening your heart, mocking the truth, and clinging to your "un-holy, Roman Catholic, apostatic 'church'"
I am just curious as to why you would post that Catholics don't tell you what I posted in post 116.

AMEN! Quite Catholic!

Acts 20:29 I know that after my departure savage wolves will come among you, and they will not spare the flock [The Church splitting due to personal interpretation – Martin Luther/John Calvin/John Knox/Wycliffe/Zwingli etc.]

Mt 7:15Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but underneath are ravenous wolves.

Eph 4:14
so that we may no longer be infants, tossed by waves and swept along by every wind of teaching arising from human trickery, from their cunning in the interests of deceitful scheming.

Come out from false teachers LDB!
That's advice you should take for yourself. You are burdened, yoked and enslaved to a different gospel which has been created and fed by RC false prophets, savage wolves and the trickery of "ecf" philosophies. A gospel unprovable by the Bible. A gospel that puts the burden of its adherents to save themselves by their works. A gospel that advocates divine canabalism. A gospel that removed Jesus from His rightful place and installed a caricature of His mother. A gospel that makes it a salvation requirement to submit to another creature, the pope. A gospel that makes it a salvation requirement to submit to its self-appointed ecclesiastical authority for salvation. A gospel that diminished the efficacy of Christ's sacrifice by creating purgatory and more works added to salvation. Need I continue Arch...

I have already found His church
James 1:5-6 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.

Dots are already connected --

Christ gave us One Church, His Catholic Church
There is a hierarchy, with a leader
You reject that Church/leader
1 Jn 3:13 Do not be amazed, [then,] brothers, if the world hates you.
Jesus never gave us an evil institution, your institution proves it is evil by its fruit throughout the centuries. Jesus is the leader of the real church. Therefore no one is rejecting the real church.

The world does not hate the RCC because it is part of the world but even the world sees the latest scandal as off. Therefore that verse does not apply to your institution but it makes you feel proud and gives you a false sense of security. But it is just a bible verse being misused by an RC.

Connect this dot.

Luke 6:43
For no good tree bears bad fruit, nor again does a bad tree bear good fruit,

Throughout the centuries your tree has produced bad fruit.

focus on Jesus
I think what we should focus on is Jesus, keeping our eyes on Him. Following Him and then we will not have a problem. Jesus should be the focus of teachings etc. That will ensure people will stay attached to the vine.
Spot on! Why is there so much "focus" on the Roman Catholic Eucharist? Why all the deliberate attention that is poured out on embracing a new "focus" on the Eucharist, which is capsulized in RCC articles, sermons, TV commercials, forums, the internet, TV programs, planned out huge events, etc., all being promoted by the RCC. Why is the RCC devoting more than ordinary high-level attention to the Eucharist - a round wafer of bread they adore as Jesus Christ.

Why is there so much "focus" on the Roman Catholic Eucharist?
CCC 1324 The Eucharist is "the source and summit of the Christian life."136 "The other sacraments, and indeed all ecclesiastical ministries and works of the apostolate, are bound up with the Eucharist and are oriented toward it. For in the blessed Eucharist is contained the whole spiritual good of the Church, namely Christ himself, our Pasch."

Spot on! Why is there so much "focus" on the Roman Catholic Eucharist? Why all the deliberate attention that is poured out on embracing a new "focus" on the Eucharist, which is capsulized in RCC articles, sermons, TV commercials, forums, the internet, TV programs, planned out huge events, etc., all being promoted by the RCC. Why is the RCC devoting more than ordinary high-level attention to the Eucharist - a round wafer of bread they adore as Jesus Christ.
ABC – Anything But Christ!

Including, but not limited to theophagy, mariolatty, hagiolatry, idolatry, and anthropolatry.

"You hypocrites, well did Isaiah prophesy of you, saying, 'These people draw near unto me with their mouth, and honor me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.'"
Matt 15:7-9 [KJ2000]

--Rich
"Esse quam videri"

CCC 1324 The Eucharist is "the source and summit of the Christian life."136 "The other sacraments, and indeed all ecclesiastical ministries and works of the apostolate, are bound up with the Eucharist and are oriented toward it. For in the blessed Eucharist is contained the whole spiritual good of the Church, namely Christ himself, our Pasch."
Your RCC teachings are simply Roman Catholic propaganda, devoid of the truth, and mean absolutely NOTHING!- they can't even begin to compare with the solid truth contained in the Bible - the infallible Word of God. So why do you even bother to post it?

Your RCC teachings are simply Roman Catholic propaganda, devoid of the truth, and mean absolutely NOTHING!- they can't even begin to compare with the solid truth contained in the Bible - the infallible Word of God. So why do you even bother to post it?
You should at least remember when you ask a question -- ? ?

Why is there so much "focus" on the Roman Catholic Eucharist?

The Magisterium is not just a single person or a closed group. It is informed by those with theological expertise, those with historical expertise, those with worldly expertise, those with the gift of discernment, the charisms of prayer, teaching, service etc. involved in ministering to the world. This is the purpose of the synodal Church. That the Magisterium will be even more blessed by a bigger picture.
I notice that you didn't mention scripture.

Back