Love and compassion

akay

The prophet’s mercy to animals, Even the bird found a place in his heart

The prophet’s heart would be shaken to its very foundations if he saw a distressed bird that lost its babies. A wounded animal, a hungry animal, a sick animal , insects burnt, water being polluted moved his heart, too, and stirred his compassion, yet on his shoulder he onus of imparting God’s message to the whole of the world. How great is such a prophet!

How miraculous is this prophet!

He is the message of heavens to the earth, the message of mercy, the exemplary to be followed. God says in the Holy Quran what means; “you have in the Messenger of Allah an excellent exemplar for him who hopes in Allah and the latter day and remembers Allah much. (21)

Prophet Muhammad called not to kill even a frog and he said, “Its croaking is tasbeeh (praising God).” Always with this litany was capped his words” Those who are not merciful will not find mercy( on the part of God).”

Such is his mercy that inspired his followers such as Um’ar ibn Al-Kahtab to the extent that he, too, was so worried if an animal was stumbled in the far east or west and feared that he would be held responsible for it before his Lord; he says” I fear that If an animal is stumbled in the far east or west that I will be held accountable before my Lord on the Day of Judgment.”

This is Mohammed, who rebuked the tyrannies of his times including emperors, notwithstanding he would be moved for a bird that lost its babies.

It is narrated that someone took two chicks of a bird (hamra), which came in panic searching for its chicks. Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon him and his house) then asked, “Who has distressed it by taking its chicks?” Then he asked them to return the chicks.

Perhaps people lavish animals with their care because of their beauty unmindful of their being entities created by God, The case is different in Islam. The following Hadith lays credence to this fact. It is narrated that the prophet once passed by a burned out anthill. When the Prophet saw it he asked, “Who has burned it?” When he was informed of who had done it, he said, “Only the Lord of Fire has the right to punish with fire.” Is there any beauty in ants?!

His mercy was not only confined to caring about animals but it goes even more, Seeing a hungry animal would move his heart so much to the extent that he would go to its owner rebuking him for not feeding his animal.

Once the Prophet passed by a camel that was so emaciated its back was one with its abdomen. Upon that, the Prophet said, “Fear Allah with regard to livestock. Ride them in a fitting way and eat them when they are in good condition.”

In his heart, everything has a portion, the distressed among people would go to him to ease their hearts even the distressed animals would do the same thing. He once entered the garden of man from the Ansar (Muslims of Madinah) and there was a camel. When the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him and his house) saw the camel it froze and its eyes started watering. Then the Prophet of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him and his house) came to it and rubbed its ears so it calmed down. Then the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him and his house) said, “Who is the owner of this camel? Whose camel is this?” A young man from the Ansar told him (peace and blessings be upon him and his house),”O Messenger of Allah, it belongs to me.” Then he told him (peace and blessings be upon him and his house), “Do you not fear Allah with regard to this beast which Allah has let you own? It complained to me that you starve it and tire it by overworking it and using it beyond its capacity.”

The greatest man to ever walk the earth TheDeenShow #461

edit per mod

Last edited by a moderator:
The Qur'an and the Secrets of Egypt youtube

The mind blowing prophecies of Prophet Muhammad‎t youtube (ﷺ)

The souls of the prophets in the Paradise, and with them are the souls of the martyrs and the righteous who died from our nation and previous nations as well. As for the bodies, they are all on earth, including the bodies of the prophets,

And that the first person to enter Paradise will be blessed with his soul and body, our Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him,

Jesus, peace be upon him, (with his body and soul) is in one of the seven heavens, not in the Paradise

The prophet was so emphatic on feeding animals; feeding animals or helping them to drink may remit your sins regardless of what great they are. Planting a tree that a wild bird may eat from will surely bring you may rewards. Starving an animal to death will be mete out with hell. There are many Hadiths in this regard, it should be noted here that the prophet is not expressing his personal opinion, his words are minute understanding of God’s word to him- The Holy Quran.

The Prophet said, “If any Muslim plants any plant and a human being or an animal eats of it, he will be rewarded as if he had given that much in charity.” – (Al-Bukhari)

The prophet, in order to urge people to feed helpless animals, says” there was a Jewish whore, who used to commit adultery, took it as craft. It happened that she passed by a well and, as she was thirsty, she came down to the well to quench her thirst. When she ascended to the brim of the well, she found a dog out of breath from the blunt of thirst.

“It must have been suffering exactly like me” she thought.

She took off her shoes and went down to the well and filled it with water and stretched her hand and quenched the dog’s thirst. When this whore died, she was let into heaven and her long series of sins were remitted because of just quenching the dog’s thirst.

British Police Officer Converts to ISLAM and crying ! youtube​

رجل غير مسلم يعتنق الإسلام بعد حواره مع الداعية محمد حجاب

youtube​

Another story that the prophet narrated is a blood-curdling story for those who prevent animals from food; the prophet says” a woman entered the hell because she imprisoned a cat, she neither fed it nor did she set it free to eat.”

Burdening animals with that they could not bear also would move his heart, it should be noted that the prophet’s words concerning animals or whatever are not mere pieces of advice, the prophet’s words are rules and legislations that man should stand accountable for here in this life and the hereafter if he violates these rules.

It happened that he saw some people sitting on animals so he commented, “Keep them safe and sound when riding them and when leaving them, don’t use them as chairs for your side talks in the streets and markets. A ridden animal might be better than its rider and might remember and mention God more than its rider does.”

English Lady Tries To Hug Shamsi After Shahadah! | Shamsi & CCDawah​

youtube​

The prophet prohibits blood animals sports

Blood animal sports was a long entrenched habit at the time of the prophet, and even is still ongoing, this was opposed by the prophet and even made prohibited. It was reported that Prophet Muhammad prohibited the killing of a bird for the sake of pleasure and not for a specific beneficial need, the Prophet said, “Anyone who would kill a bird, this bird would come on Doomsday and say, “God, this person killed me for pleasure and not for benefit.” He prohibited taking any animal or any living creature as a target for shooting.

The Prophet (PBUH) said; “Do not clip the forelock of a horse, for decency is attached to their forelock, for it protects it; nor their tail, for it is fly-flap.” (Narrated by Utba bin Farqad abu abd)

In this respect as Ibn Umar said; “I heard the Messenger of Allah, , say, whoever mutilates a living creature and then does not repent, Allah will mutilate him on the Day of Judgment”

Jabir told that God’s Messenger forbade the striking the face or branding on the face of any animal. He said when an ass, which had been branded on his face, had passed by: “God curse the one who branded it.” (Narrated by Jabir bin Abdullah)

For the sake of brevity, we condense animals rights granted by Mohammed the messenger of Islam in the following points:

1-Animals are to be protected against any harm.

2-Animals are to be given utmost care

3- Animals are to be lavished with mercy

4- Animals are to be fed

5-Animals are not to be overburdened or oppressed

6-Animals are to be given health care.

7-Animals are to live in clean environment

8-Animals are not to be cursed

9-Animals are not to be mutilated.

10-Animals are not to be killed unless for food

11-Nothing to be held in their necks lest they are suffocated.

12-Baby animals are to given full suckling

13-Animals are not to be burnt with fire

14-Animals are not slaughtered in the best way and not before other animals

15-Animals are not to be given bad food.

رأى ملصقاً تُشوه فيه سمعة الشيخ عثمان ثم سأل عنه فاعتنق الإسلام​

one of the miracles of the words Muhammad peace be upon him, which had the scientific research of 1431 in which talk about that dog saliva is pure and full of germs harmful if put the dog mouth and tongue in a pot of food can not be cleaned, but seven times the first earth and the other six ordinary cleaning fluid

Uniqueness of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him only
Does anyone in the past knows about these bacteria and germs and how to treat them?

And see the result you will not find any bacteria
And confirmed by the microscope
This shows the sincerity of the Prophet Mohammad peace be upon him
Because he did not have a microscope at the time

Should avoid touching their dogs mouth, because the saliva of the dog full of germs
And dogs eat in a bowl away from your food your

Dog is used in agriculture and guard, fishing and livestock and for the purposes of the arrest of criminals
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him does not hate the dog
But
Select the rules to deal with it

There is a Hadith that suggests kindness to dogs and animals:

Volume 3, Book 43, Number 646:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "A man felt very thirsty while
he was on the way, there he came across a well.
He went down the well, quenched his thirst and
came out. Meanwhile he saw a dog panting and
licking mud because of excessive thirst. He said
to himself, "This dog is suffering from thirst as I
did. "

So, he went down the well again and filled
his shoe with water and watered it.

Allah thanked
him for that deed and forgave him.

The people
said, "O Allah's Apostle! Is there a reward for us
in serving the animals? "He replied:" Yes, there is
a reward for serving any animate (living being). "

(See Hadith No. 551)
(From Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and grant him peace: "purification of the vessel, if any of you been licked by a dog is to wash it seven times" and: is the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and grant him peace of killing dogs and then said: "What mind and mind the dogs, "then permits the hunting dog and sheep dog and said:" If a dog licks the vessel let him wash it seven times and rub it eighth in the dirt) dog licks the vessel: If you drink from the tip of his tongue. rub: Any Dkouh.

Scientifically proven that the dog carrier for some serious diseases, as living in the intestine worm called meningococcal out eggs with feces, and when Lick anus with his tongue moves the eggs to it, and Ntql it to the pots and dishes and the hands of his companions, and which enter the stomachs Vomaaúhm, Vtnhal shell eggs and graduated from embryos that leaks into the blood and sputum, and transmitted them to all parts of the body, and especially to the liver because the main refinery in the body ... Then grow in the user enters it and a bag full of children, fetuses, and the water for a net fluid spring. And may grow up to become a bag the size of the baby's head, and called the disease: disease cyst water, and are the symptoms depending on the member who Taatbed it, and what was most serious in the brain or the heart muscle, and did not have surgical treatment can only process ...

And there is a risk of another disease transmitted by the dog and the dog is a disease caused by leaking meat infected with the dog first, and then transmitted it to humans through the saliva of a dog bite, Belhsh wound in the human body ...

The benefits of belonging to the dog, then some people, but these evils become harmful to everyone, so the Prophet peace be upon him and killing dogs, and dog licenses, hunting and plowing and cattle because of the need. At the time of the Prophet may Allah bless him and grant him peace cyst disease is not known, of course, water, and did not know that the origin of dogs, and rabies They were called by the infected dog: the dog vicious.

The modern scientists analyzed the dust of the cemetery to know what the bacteria, and they expect to find a lot of harmful bacteria, and because a lot of people are dying disease infectious germ, but they did not find in the dust impact of these harmful germs harmful ... Fastntjoa so that the soil property killing harmful germs, and not for the danger to spread and has gotten her, and their predecessors the Prophet may Allah bless him and grant him peace to the report of this fact,

مسلم جديد يحكى كيف هى نظرته للاسلام

‫آبيل: سبب اسلامى انى قرات القران صدفة !!!!

16 I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that my Name may be there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.

2 Chronicles 7:16

It is clear and understandable that the unlimited God is impossible to limit or circumscribe anywhere.

God does not bind himself in the templeBecause Christ indicated the place of God in heaven

In fact, the Bible states that God has a specific dwelling place, which is the heavens.

A prayer for King Solomon in which he says:

“43 then hear from heaven, your dwelling place. Do whatever the foreigner asks of you, so that all the peoples of the earth may know your name and fear you, as do your own people Israel, and may know that this house I have built bears your Name.

1 Kings 8:43

When Jesus Christ taught his disciples how to pray,

'Our Father in heaven, may your name be kept holy.

Matthew 6:9

After Christ’s resurrection, he ascended “to heaven itself, now to appear before God,” the Bible states.—Hebrews 9:24.

24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God’s presence.

The story of the Temple is just lies, written by the scribes of the "Bible",

They attributed this fabricated story to God.

This is for the benefit of the Jews for their occupation of Jerusalem

Considering that their king will not be completed except by the return of that alleged temple.

There is no reliable source that proves that Solomon, peace be upon him, built this temple

And also

Why did the Holy Quran not speak of the Temple? If he is of such sanctity and majesty that the Jews mention?!

انجليزي يقول ابنتي حاضت في السن 8_ واجابات جميلة صدمت نصراني عن عائشة من قبل الشيخ

أبعد منه!_ زائر ينعت هاشم بالقذر والخنزير فجاءه الرد Speaker's corner

إنجليزية تعتنق الإسلام! يوم عظيم - Speaker's corner

زائر يتهرب من سماع رسالة الإسلام من حمزة

أحمق! انجليزي و هاشم Speakers corner

لاعب رغبي مشهور يدين بإنجازاته لاعتناق الإسلام- أصبحت حراً

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW0nAJ8Bvpk

Why is there an increasing trend of converts to Islam worldwide?

How, why and when did you convert to Islam?

I converted to Islam last year's summer.

I decided to become religious because I had frightening questions about the afterlife…but the problem was, which religion?

It all started thanks (yeah, thanks!) to the so called “critiques of Islam". They would go on and on saying that the Qur'an is evil, Muhammad was a warmonger etc, etc.

Now, I like to consider myself an intellectually honest person so I visited both anti-islamic and Islamic sites. The Islamic sites used very basic knowledge to completely debunk anti-islamic arguments which left me impressed, to say the least.

(I am 100% Italian btw, but I've never really found Christianity appealing. Islam on the other had a natural fashion.)

I bought and read a translated Qur'an, in which there were useful notes with historical context and studies done on certain statements of the Qur'an.

That's how I got to know more about the purest form of islam and it's scientific, historical and mathematical miracles.

That really left me wondering, how could a man from 1400 years ago know such things?! Things like “it's the female bee that makes honey” and much, much more. (I suggest you to look into these things deeper)

I started looking for errors, and I obviously found countless claims by anti-islamic sites (such as wikiislam)… but they didn't really penetrate into my heart and most of the times were lacking of solid arguments ( the rest of the times the Arabic words they used as “proof for errors” had many more meanings that changed between translation and translation, so it didn't really make sense either). I looked more into the life of the prophet pbuh (to be sure I looked both into reliable Muslim AND non-muslim sources) and found out many heartwarming things, which the islamophobes would call “propaganda” or “taqqiya”, words of which they don't know the real meaning… especially if said by a non-muslim!

I integrated that knowledge with studies done by respectable figures such as Dying to win by Robert Pape (I suggest you to look into that as well)

I decided then to convert.

Wasn't it for “islamophobia” I would have never been a Muslim today.

And I pray God to let me die as a believing and practicing muslim, inshallah.

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-there-an-increasing-trend-of-converts-to-Islam-worldwide

Why Jesus said: I am the way and the truth and the life

ثلاثة مسلمين إنجليز يُقنعون شاباً لاعتناق الإسلام

الشيخ عثمان ابن فاروق ومسيحي مهتم بالإسلام

شمسي مع شاب ملحد محترم - نظرية التطور وكشف أسرار داروين Speaker's corner

الدكتور اسف يشرح الاسلام الأمريكية فتنطق الشهادة

When I was first exposed to Islamic literature some twenty years ago, I couldn't believe the crap I had been hearing about this beautiful, at least in text, religion. I still didn't commit to it immediately but became its staunchest apologist in college. Then I decided to actually practice living it before actually practising it (rituals I mean). I found it doable. Four years later I took the shahada openly.

Because in simple words, Islam is the truth and has solutions to all problems

It may be because of the beautiful way of life it offers to it’s followers.

The main reasons behind it are:

*Collection of codes to follow that have harmony with the Mind and heart.

*Very close to science today:

*It gives Purpose of life and life hereafter:

*Lesson of Hope.

*Reward in the next World.

*Rituals acting like a battery to nurture soul

*A balanced ,prospering society

the negative press and Islamophobic literature that is so prevalent nowadays. There was a time when the average western person would have known little about Islam and have cared even less. However, pick up any newspaper now and a large number of the stories will be about muslims and Islam or will mention muslims in a negative context.With this level of exposure (there is no such thing as “bad” publicity)

a large portion of the people will be gullible enough to believe every thing they read, a portion of the people will not care, BUT a portion will be curious about Islam and a small number of those will be enlightened enough to want to know the other side of the story, so to speak. They may pick up a book or two or maybe even a Qu’ran and begin to realise that there is a big wide gap between what the media is portraying Islam as and what is the actual reality of Islam. Then that leads eventually to them embracing Islam in some cases.

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-there-an-increasing-trend-of-converts-to-Islam-worldwide

Cats hold a special place to the Muslims, since Prophet Muhammad is very fond of cats.

One story mentioned that a cat saved Prophet Mohammad from being bitten by a deadly snake.

There was also a story of the Prophet cutting off his shirt sleeve rather than disturbing his sleeping cat when it was time for prayers. When people at the mosque noticed him wearing a torn sleeved robe, they asked "Holy Prophet, why is your garment torn?"

The Prophet simply replied that his cat is sleeping soundly upon the sleeve of his robe and rather than disturbing the cat, he cut the sleeve and put on what remained of his garment. The Prophet is so kind to animals that he would not pull the garment or awaken the cat, instead he rather cut his robe and let the cat sleep undisturbed.

It is a well-known fact that the Prophet is a cat lover and respect animals. Muslims are taught to follow his exemplary behaviour on kindness to animals.

A companion of the Prophet was given the name Abu Hurairah. The name Abu Hurairah means 'father of the cats'. Abu Hurairah was given this name because where ever he goes, he always had a kitten with him.

The Prophet also mentioned "To catch birds and imprison them in cages without any special purpose is considered abominable." Hence if you have birds living in cages, set them free.

In Hadith (Muslim religious text) of Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 4, Book 56, Number 673, narrated by Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "While a dog was going round a well and was about to die of thirst, an Israeli prostitute saw it and took off her shoe and watered it. So Allah forgave her because of that good deed. "

In another Hadith text, the Prophet told his companions of a woman who would be sent to Hell for having locked up a cat; not feeding it, nor even releasing it so that it could feed herself. "

So what you think?
Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is the most kindest person this universe.

Hadith narrated by Abdullah Ibn Umar (R.A.) that once a person came to the Prophet of Allah (PBUH) and asked "O Prophet of Allah! To what extent should we forgive the mistakes and faults of our slaves and servants?"

The Prophet (PBUH) remained silent whereupon the man repeated this question. The Prophet (PBUH) again, remained silent and when the man asked for a third time, he replied "Seventy times a day."
(According to Anas): I was eight years of age when I became the Holy Prophet Mohammad's (SAWS) servant and served him for 10 years. He never rebuked me even when I broke or damaged something. If his family said something strong, then he would tell them leave it & to forget about it. Whatever Allah has destined will happen".
The Quran or Bible, Which is God's Word
Ahmed Deedat Answers: "Corruption in Bible or Quran?"

INNOCENCE OF MUSLIMS response مترجم بالعربيه

محاضرة الهدف من الخلق كاملة || ذاكر نايك - The Purpose of the Creation Full || Zakir Naik

Muhammad ibn (son of) Abdullah ibn (son of) Abdul Mutalib, was born on 12 Rabi 'Awwal in the year 570 C.E. (Christian Era) in Makkah, (today: Saudi Arabia) and he died in 633 C.E. in Yathrib (today: Madinah, Saudi Arabia)

In Arabic the word prophet (nabi) is derived from the word naba which means news. Thus we deduce that a prophet spreads the news of God and His message, they are in a sense God’s ambassadors on earth. Their mission is to convey the message to worship One God. This includes, calling the people to God, explaining the message, bringing glad tidings or warnings and directing the affairs of the nation. All the prophets were anxious to convey God’s message sincerely and completely and this included the last prophet, Muhammad. During his final sermon Prophet Muhammad asked the congregation three times whether he had delivered the message, and called on God to witness their answer, which was a resounding “yes!”.

As well as the essence of their call to One God, another accepted sign of the truth of the prophets is how they live their lives. The accounts of Prophet Muhammad’s life that we have inherited from our righteous predecessors illustrate that Muhammad’s Prophethood was guided by God from the very beginning. Long before, Prophethood Muhammad was being prepared to guide humankind to the straight path and his life experiences stood him in good stead for such a weighty mission. Then at the age of 40 when Prophethood was bestowed upon him, God continued to support and affirm his mission. Any account of Muhammad’s life is filled with examples of his exemplary character; he was merciful, compassionate, truthful, brave, and generous, while striving solely for the rewards of the Hereafter. The way Prophet Muhammad dealt with his companions, acquaintances, enemies, animals and even inanimate objects left no doubt that he was ever mindful of God.

Muhammad’s birth was accompanied by many so called miraculous events and the talk of the extraordinary events no doubt functioned as signs of Prophethood,

Special but not unique circumstances surrounded childhood of Prophet Muhammad and these undoubtedly had a bearing on his character. By the time he was eight years old he had suffered through the death of both his parents and his beloved grandfather Abdul Muttalib. He was left in the care of his uncle and great supporter Abu Talib. Thus even as a young boy he had already suffered great emotional and physical upheaval. Both the many chroniclers of Muhammad’s life and the Quran acknowledge his disrupted life.

Did He not find you (O Muhammad) an orphan and gave you a refuge? (Quran 93:6)

Muhammad’s uncle Abu Talib was poor and struggled to keep his family fed, thus during his adolescence Muhammad worked as a shepherd. From this occupation he learned to embrace solitude and developed characteristics such as patience, cautiousness, care, leadership and an ability to sense danger. Shepherding was an occupation that all the prophets of God we know of had in common. ‘…The companions asked, “Were you a shepherd?” He replied, “There was no prophet who was not a shepherd.”’[1]

In his teens Muhammad sometimes travelled with Abu Talib, accompanying caravans to trade centres. On at least one occasion, he is said to have travelled as far north as Syria. Older merchants recognized his character and nicknamed him Al-Amin, the one you can trust. Even in his youth he was known as truthful and trustworthy. One story that is accepted by most Islamic scholars and historians is the account of one of Prophet Muhammad’s trips to Syria.

The story goes that the monk Bahira foretold the coming Prophethood and counselled Abu Talib to “guard his nephew carefully”. According to biographer Ibn Ishaq, as the caravan in which Prophet Muhammad was travelling approached the edge of town, Bahira could see a cloud that appeared to be shading and following a young man. When the caravan halted under the shadow of some trees, Bahira “looked at the cloud when it over-shadowed the tree, and its branches were bending and drooping over the apostle of God until he was in the shadow beneath it.” After Bahira witnessed this he observed Muhammad closely and asked him many questions concerning a number of Christian prophecies he had read and heard about.

The young Muhammad was distinguished among his people for his modesty, virtuous behaviour and graceful manners, thus it was no surprise for his companions to see him, even as a youth many years before Prophethood, shun superstitious practices and keep away from drinking alcohol, eating meat slaughtered on stone altars or attending idolatrous festivals. By the time he reached adulthood Muhammad was thought of as the most reliable and trustworthy member of the Meccan community. Even those who concerned themselves with petty tribal squabbles acknowledged Muhammad’s honesty and integrity.

Muhammad’s virtues and good moral character was established from a young age, and God continued to support and guide him. When he was 40 years old Muhammad was given the means to change the world, the means to benefit the whole of humanity

THE SEAL OF ALL THE PROPHETS MUHAMMAD PBUH - Muhammad Abdul Jabbar
\

The greatest man to ever walk the earth - YouTube

خبير عربي مزيف يدّعي أن القرآن باللغة السيريانية وليس بالعربية فتم فضح جهله

1_2 مسلم يعلم صه.يونياً - عدنان رشيد في حوار مع جوزيف

2_2 مسلم يعلم صه.يونياً - عدنان رشيد في حوار مع جوزيف

صدمت! شيخ أردني وحاخامات يهود في مقابلة ممتعة - ركن المتحدثين

العشوائية أم المصمم الذكي؟ - حمزة وعباس في حوار مع ملحد

الله أكبر!! سيدة إنجليزية تنطق بالشهادة بعد أن اكتشفت أنها مسلمة ولا تعرف

الكتاب المقدس يحمل الكتاب المقدس حتى يحمله من الكتاب المقدس

التشويش على الدعوة - منصور في حوار مع ملحدة

Back