Love and compassion

Islam does not present philosophical opinions, but definitive facts from God, the All-Knowing, the All-Knowing, based and backed by the transcendental existence of absolute perfection, and this is not philosophy in the technical sense as it is clear.

The scientific and practical implications of revelation intersect with philosophy objectively, and separate from it both in terms of source and methodology.

Therefore, we find the Qur’an and the Sunna of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, are the basis of Islam, not the Bible or the pagan philosophy of Greece.

Death is real, the torment of the grave is real, the Day of Resurrection is real, Hell is real, and Paradise is real

It is not precisely a matter of philosophy. The Muslims in the fourth century produced a heritage that was almost equal to what they had attained, twice as much as the heritage reached them from the Greek mind, and such heritage was transmitted to the West in what we know in the Middle Ages, and the Westerners benefited from it until great schools of human thinking arose in the Middle Ages that are attributed to The Levantines, European Averroism, Ibn Sina's Latin disciples, the entire Christian philosophy used Islamic thinking in an attempt to build its theology. Let us be fair with Muslims, the Muslim mind until the fourth century, the third, fourth and mid-fifth centuries was a creative mind in all fields of knowledge

Is studying philosophy permissible? | Mufti Uthman

Should a Muslim Study Philosophy? | Subboor Ahmad - Researcher at iERA

The miracles of Christ in his time, only

God gave the miracles to Christ

like healing people

But now Christ does not heal nor save anyone

Just personal experiences that don't matter

Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’’

Matthew 7.

"And this is life eternal, that they might know THEE, the ONLY true God and Jesus Christ whom THOU hast sent", I HEARD, YOU are the ONLY TRUE God and I am HIS messenger!!! THIS was the mission of Jesus on this earth, to call HIS people to the worship of the ONLY true God and to show HIS people that THEIR God sent him with wonders, signs and miracles to prove that he was indeed sent as a messenger TO them!!! This has been the way of the Creator, to send MEN with signs and wonders as their bona fides, to prove who they are, so that the people believe!

see here

P1 - I Can Heal You! Hashim & Healing Christian | Speakers Corner | Hyde Park

P2 - I Can Heal You! Hashim & Healing Christian | Speakers Corner | Hyde Park

Among the miracles that were granted to the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, as divine support for his Da‘wah (call) and a means of uplifting his status, was the speech of inanimate objects and animals to him. This matter had a great effect on souls, stimulated minds and drew people's attention to the Da‘wah. It also proved to people that the Da‘wah was true and real and supported by arguments and evidence. Therefore, it was only appropriate for sensible people to accept it and follow the great religion of Islam which brings them benefits, wards off harm, elevates their position among nations and guarantees for them happiness in both worlds.

Indeed, inanimate objects and animals spoke: food exalted Allaah The Almighty, stones and trees saluted the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, the trunk of a palm tree yearned for him, and a camel complained to him. These miracles and lessons certainly occurred and were authentically narrated so that they would be believed and accepted - even if they might contradict human reason.

Among the inanimate objects that Allah The Almighty made to speak to the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, was food. Once, while it was being eaten, some food exalted Allaah The Almighty and the Companions heard its exaltation. ‘Abdullaah ibn Mas‘ood said,"We were with the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, on a journey, and we ran short of water. He said: ‘Bring the remaining water with you.’People brought a utensil containing a little water. He dipped his hand in it and said:'Come to the blessed water - and the Blessing is from Allaah!’ I saw the water flowing from among the fingers of the Messenger, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, and we certainly heard the food glorifying Allaah when it was being eaten [by him]." [Al-Bukhaari]

In Al-Fat’h, Al-Haafith Ibn Hajar mentioned that grapes, ripe dates and gravel all exalted Allaah The Almighty.

It is also mentioned in this regard that stones, mountains and trees would greet the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam. It was narrated on the authority of Jaabir ibn Samurah that the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, said: "I recognize a stone in Makkah which would salute me before my commissioning as a Prophet. I still recognize it." [Muslim]

As another example, ‘Ali ibn Abi Taalib said,“I was once with the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, in Makkah and we went out to some location. Every mountain and tree which the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, passed by would salute him,[(saying], 'Peace be upon you, O Messenger of Allaah.''' [At-Tirmithi and Ad-Daarimi. Saheeh - Al-Albaani]

Moreover, the tree-trunk which the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, would stand beside while giving his Khutbah (Friday sermon) was one of the inanimate objects which talked to the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam. Ibn ‘Umar said,“The Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, would deliver his Khutbah while standing beside a trunk (of a palm-tree). When he had the pulpit made, he used it instead. The trunk therefore began weeping, and so the Prophet went to it and rubbed his hand over it [to stop it crying]." [Al-Bukhaari]

Another wording states, "The trunk bellowed like a bull such that the mosque shook." [Ad-Daarimi]

A third wording states, "The trunk bellowed until it cracked and split." [Ahmad]

Also, the speech of animals was another miracle with which Allaah The Almighty honored His Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam. There was a camel who complained to the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, about the injustice of its owner. ‘Abdullaah ibn Ja‘far said,The Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, let me ride behind him one day and told me something in secret which I will not divulge to anyone. The Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, would mostly prefer to relieve himself whilst hiding behind a high object or in a garden of small palm-trees. He once entered a garden that belonged to a man from Al-Ansaar. There he found a camel which moaned and shed tears when it saw the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam. The Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, went to it and rubbed the top and bottom of its ears, and it consequently stopped moaning. The Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, then asked:'Who is the owner of this camel? Whose camel is this?'A young man from the Ansaar [helpers] came and said, ‘It is mine, O Messenger of Allaah.’ Thereupon, the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, said:‘Will you not fear Allaah with regard to this beast which Allaah The Almighty caused you to possess? It complained to me that you starve it and exhaust it."” [Ahmad and Abu Dawood. Al-Albaani - Saheeh]

Exalted is Allaah who made inanimate objects and animals speak to the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, and made this a miracle that proved the veracity of his Prophethood and Da‘wah!

دعوة حارس الامن الى الاسلام والنتيجة!! - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

فلبيني يسأل الدكتور ذاكر سؤال من اكثر الاسئلة جمالاً!! - ذاكر نايك

محاضرة الهدف من الخلق كاملة || ذاكر نايك - The Purpose of the Creation Full || Zakir Naik

Allaah's Messenger was the kindest of men in the same way as he excelled all others in courage and valour. Being extremely kind-hearted, his eyes brimmed with tears at the slightest sign of inhumanity. A Companion, Shaddaad bin 'Aws reported the Apostle as saying: "Allaah has commanded you to show kindness to everyone, so if you have to kill, kill in a good manner, and if you slaughter an animal, slaughter it gently.

If anyone of you has to slay an animal, he should sharpen the blade first and treat the animal well." Ibn 'Abbaas relates that a man threw a goat on its side and then started sharpening his knife. When the Prophet saw him he said: "Do you want to kill it twice? Why did you not sharpen the knife before throwing it on the ground?"

A Mercy for the Believers
The Messenger’s compassion towards the believers was of the utmost degree. The Quran describes his compassion in the following verse, which means: “There has certainly come to you a Messenger from among yourselves. Grievous to him is what you suffer; [he is] concerned over you [i.e., your guidance] and to the believers is kind and merciful.” [Quran: 9:128]
Sa‘d bin ‘Ubaadah once became ill, so Allaah’s Messenger visited him in his house. On seeing his faithful Companion in a pitiful state, he was moved to tears. Then, he said: “Allaah does not punish because of tears, nor because of grief, but he punishes because of this."- and he pointed to his tongue. [Al-Bukhaari]

The “Holy Spirit” is Jibreel (peace be upon him).

Gabriel is one of the archangels, and he is the messenger who was sent to all the apostles.

Gabriel revealed the revelation from God to the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him

The revelation from God is specific to Gabriel, peace be upon him; Gabriel sends revelation from God to all of God’s prophets.

And the Holy Spirit is not God, as Christians believe in the Trinity

He does not live inside people, as Christians say, and does not inspire humans

The Holy Spirit was sent through God (the Father) to Christ by revelation like all the prophets

What is the Holy Spirit in Christianity and Islam?

Why Do Christian believe in Holy Ghost and Holy Spirit, Dr Zakir Naik

Muhammad in the Bible محمد في الكتاب المقدس​

أحمد ديدات - ماذا يقول الكتاب المقدس عن محمد​

“Holy Spirit” is not "Jibreel", both are entirely different words, Jibreel means κόρος θεοῦ "young man of God" and "Holy Spirit" is not even a character, it is just a description of a good character with vocal skills.

When the Jews asked the Messiah, peace be upon him, about the angel Gabriel, who descends upon the Prophet Jesus with revelation

he told them that he was the Holy Spirit, so they said to Christ The Holy Spirit is an unclean spirit , and again they claimed that the Holy Spirit “Belazbul” means the chief of demons. In the Bible

Then Jesus, peace be upon him, warned them against saying that the Holy Spirit is an unclean spirit

And he said:

This is what Jesus said about blaspheming Him.

Matthew 12 31Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the one to come.

شجرة تين تفضح معتقد المسيحيين بإلوهية عيسى - حوار حمزة مع مسيحية​

1/2 لماذا موسى نبي ومحمد ليس نبياً؟ | محمد حجاب في حوار مع يهودي محترم الجزء الأول​

2/2 لماذا موسى نبي ومحمد ليس نبياً؟ | محمد حجاب في حوار مع يهودي محترم الجزء الثاني​

Jews never asked for a Messiah and Gabriel was never an angel to begin with. "Angel Gabriel" is an invention of Christianity and Islam picked that up, because Islam is a denomination of Christianity.

Belazbul is neither an angel, or spirit or a God, doesn't appear anywhere in Palestinian archeology. Although i suspect Belazbul to be an epithet of Athena, a Greek Goddess, therefore something imported into Semitism.

The Bible has been corrupted and destroyed by unknown writers

The correct verses in the Holy Bible are the ones that Muslims should consider because these verses represent the teachings of the Old and New Testaments in the time of Prophet Moses and Jesus, peace be upon them

. This is how obedience to God’s prophets is in the Bible and the Qur’an
Because their teachings are one through one God (the Father).

Very few true verses mentioned by the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him, are consistent with the sayings of the previous prophets and Islam

But the Bible now is mostly incorrect

Christians are delusional and deceive themselves into believing things that simply cannot be true

25 And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”
Mk-11-25

34 Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.”[a] And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.

Lk-23-34

Christ did not say, I forgive you, and you must ask forgiveness from the Father, and Christ taught the disciples and believers in his message to ask for forgiveness from the Father

Christ described Peter as a demon,

Peter believed that Christ forgives sins

but Christ is not God to forgive sins

He said to him: 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[a] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”

Can a person forgive with a word, and the Lord of man is unable to do so?!

How do people's minds think?

هل مات عيسى من اجل خطايانا؟ الشيخ خالد ياسين

هل مات المسيح من أجل خطايانا؟ - د. لورنس براون
تناقضات واضحة في العهد الجديد: جدل مثير - رجل مسيحي مقابل الإمام عثمان بن فاروق

تناقضات الكتاب المقدس فى نسب المسيح فاروق عثمان
نصراني يدعي أن الكتاب المقدس ليس فيه تناقضات ففاجأه ش.عثمان بن فاروق

The Bible has been corrupted and destroyed by unknown writers

There was no compiled book called "Bible" in the 6th century CE, so you need to be more specific, for example "The Book of Isaiah". Is that particular book corrupted? We do have the DDS Version of Isaiah for comparison.

Did Muhammad who lived in 6th century CE Arabia have master copies of the books in the Bible? Else, how would he know what is corrupt and not corrupt? Was Mr Muhammad a scholar of ancient books?

1-

I'm talking about the New Testament

Why such variance in viewpoints? To begin with, different theological camps disagree on which books should be included in the Bible. One camp’s apocrypha is another’s scripture. Secondly, even among those books that have been canonized, the many variant source texts lack uniformity. This lack of uniformity is so ubiquitous that The Interpreter’s Dictionary of the Bible states, “It is safe to say that there is not one sentence in the NT in which the MS [manuscript] tradition is wholly uniform.”

Not one sentence? We can’t trust a single sentence of the Bible? Hard to believe.
Maybe

The fact is that there are over 5700 Greek manuscripts of all or part of the New Testament.[Furthermore, “no two of these manuscripts are exactly alike in all their particulars…. And some of these differences are significant.” Factor in roughly ten thousand manuscripts of the Latin Vulgate, add the many other ancient variants (i.e., Syriac, Coptic, Armenian, Georgian, Ethiopic, Nubian, Gothic, Slavonic), and what do we have?
A lot of manuscripts

A lot of manuscripts that fail to correspond in places and not infrequently contradict one another. Scholars estimate the number of manuscript variants in the hundreds of thousands, some estimating as high as 400,000.[5] In Bart D. Ehrman’s now famous words, “Possibly it is easiest to put the matter in comparative terms: there are more differences in our manuscripts than there are words in the New Testament.”
How did this happen?

Poor record keeping. Dishonesty. Incompetence. Doctrinal prejudice. Take your pick.

None of the original manuscripts have survived from the early Christian period. The most ancient complete manuscripts (Vatican MS. No. 1209 and the Sinaitic Syriac Codex) date from the fourth century, three hundred years after Jesus’ ministry. But the originals? Lost. And the copies of the originals? Also lost. Our most ancient manuscripts, in other words, are copies of the copies of the copies of nobody-knows-just-how-many copies of the originals.
No wonder they differ

There are also several examples of possible transcriptional errors in the manuscript such as: Isaiah 16:8-9, most of the text of verse 8 is missing and the first part of verse 9 is missing when compared to the Masoretic and Septuagint texts, indicating that the scribe's eye missed part of the text.

Many of these mistakes

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

2-

God mentioned the errors of the Holy Book of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, whether scientific, historical or moral errors

God revealed the Qur'an to the Prophet Muhammad to correct the previous books

God forbids usury, adultery, alcohol, gambling, pork, incest,

However, we find in the Bible that these calamities are not prohibited in some parts of it

And Christians do it openly and attribute it to Christ and they are not ashamed!

Modern science has proven the scientific miracles of the Quran

Christian scholars proved the contradictions of the Bible

Every nation God sent a prophet to guide them to worship the one God

From Adam, peace be upon him, to Muhammad, the last of the prophets, peace be upon them

Islam means submission to one God

An example when God sent Prophet Moses, peace be upon him, to the Jews to worship the one God

but the Jews distorted the Torah and did not abide by the commandments

That is why God sent the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him, to the Jews with the Gospel

With the same content of the Torah to worship the one God and abide by the commandments

But Christians who follow the message of Christ distorted his message and worshiped him instead of God (the Father) and did not abide by the commandments

Therefore, God sent the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, with the Qur’an to correct the distortion in the previous books and remind us to worship the One God and to abide by the commandments.

Islam is the last message to all of humanity

Also, it is the religion of all the prophets since ancient times. It is the religion of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad, peace be upon them.

We must submit to one God (the Father).

And belief in all his prophets

Is the Islam True Religion If Yes, How? Answered By Dr. Zakir Naik

Islam Is The True Religion - Yousef Estes

Last edited:
The Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

A Mercy Towards his Enemies
The prisoners of war taken captive at the battle of Badr were amongst his bitterest enemies. Nevertheless, he made sure that they were given the best of treatment. Among them was Suhayl bin 'Amr who was a fiery speaker and was denouncing the Prophet . 'Umar one the Prophet’s closest companions, suggested that two of his lower teeth be pulled out so that he might not be so vile in his speeches. The Prophet replied: “Were I to do this, Allaah would disfigure me on the Day of Judgement, despite the fact that I am His messenger.”

In Makkah, his people inflicted him with every kind of suffering, eventually forcing him to emigrate to Madeenah, and then waged war on him for five years. However, when he conquered Makkah without bloodshed in the twenty-first year of his Prophethood, he asked the Makkan unbelievers who were awaiting his decision about them: “How do you expect me to treat you?” They responded unanimously: "You are a noble one, the son of a noble one." He announced to them his decision:
“You may go free! No reproach this day shall be on you; may God forgive you.”

‫حمزة :الذى جعلنى اعتنق الاسلام انى لا اريد ان احترق​

متحدث جديد يفاجئ الجميع بأسلوبه الهادئ وبلاغته في ركن الخطباء

الداعية عثمان بن فاروق مع قس نصراني .. مناظرة أثمرت بإسلام شرطي كان يستمع لهما

صافحني_ شمسي يدعو سيدة بريطانية الي الإسلام

Speaker's corner

معتنق يروي قصته! Speaker's corner

ملحد يسأل شمسي عن الخمر في الجنة Speaker's corner

A Mercy for Women
Prophet Muhammad was also very kind and affectionate towards women. Women were very badly treated in those times. The Noble Prophet gave them honour and dignity at par with men in the community. 'Umar reported: "We did not have much regard for women while we were at Makkah, but they were better treated in Madeenah. Allaah's Messenger established women's rights through his sayings and commandments, which improved their position and status."
A Mercy for Children
Allaah’s Messenger was particularly compassionate towards children. When he saw a child crying, he sat beside him or her and shared his or her feelings. He felt the pain of a mother for her child more than the mother herself. Once he said: “I stand in prayer and wish to prolong it. However, I hear the cry of a child and cut the prayer short for the anxiety which the mother is feeling.” [Al-Bukhaari]
He would take children in his arms and embrace them. He was once hugging his beloved grandsons, Hasan and Husayn, when Aqrah bin Haabis told him, ‘I have got ten children. So far, I have not kissed any of them.’ Allaah’s Messenger responded: “The one with no pity for others is not pitied.” [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]
According to another version, he said: “What can I do for you if Allaah has removed from you the feeling of compassion?” [At-Tirmithi]

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was a man loved by 2 billion Muslims worldwide. This is the man who taught us patience in the face of adversity and taught us to live in this world while keeping in mind the eternal life of the Hereafter. This is the Prophet Muhammad, whose behavior and high morality are examples for us, that God revealed the Qur'an. The whole life of Mohammed was an expression of the Qur'an. He understood this book to perfection, he loved all his life and founded on its precepts. He taught his followers to recite the Qur'an in its principles and love. When Muslims profess belief in one God, they also attest to their belief in Muhammad as a servant and final messenger of God.
When a Muslim hears the name of Mohammed, he asks God to send His blessings. The Prophet Muhammad was a human being like any other; but his love for humanity that distinguished him from others. We Muslims love the Prophet Muhammad; but it is his love for us that made him a man like no other

. He wanted to enter Heaven, yes, but he wanted too, with the same intensity for all of us. And he happened to cry, not for himself, but for his Ummah (the community) and for humanity. Was often heard to cry, saying: "O my God, my ummah, my ummah! »
Muslims believe in the same prophets as those mentioned in the Bible and the Torah, including Noah, Moses, Abraham and Jesus, and believe that every prophet was sent with the same message, ie to worship God totally exclusive . There is one difference between the other prophets and the Prophet Muhammad. Before Muhammad, the prophets were sent to private people in particular places. Mohammed, however, was sent to all mankind, with a final message to guide men to the end of time.

The Mercy of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) - Bilal Assad

A Mercy for Slaves
The Prophet strongly enjoined the duty of kind and generous treatment upon slaves, servants and labourers engaged in manual work. Jaabir related the Apostle of Allaah as saying: "Feed them with the food which you eat, clothe them with such clothing as you wear, and do not cause trouble to Allaah's creatures." The Apostle is further stated to have said: "Those whom Allaah has made your dependents are your brothers, servants and helpmates. Anybody whose brother has been made subservient to him ought to feed him with the food he eats and clothe him with the clothes he wears; command him not to do that which he is unable to do and if it becomes necessary to do so then he should help him in doing the job."
هل الإيمان يكفي؟ الإيمان والأسئلة التشكيكية - بلال فيلبس - مترجم

God created angels and Jinn before human beings. Angels are incapable of choosing to be disobedient towards God. Angels were created without desires.

Jinn on the other hand were created with desires and intellect. They can alter their shape, size and appearance so that they can appear like how many people think of Angels.

Jinn often take the appearance of Angels in popular culture in order to convince people to worship them or some other false deity.

The surest way to know whether it is an Angel or an evil Jinn is that an Angel would never bring revelation to anyone except a Prophet. This means, an Angel would never bring anything which contradicts, alters or changes the revelation and laws as revealed to the previous Messenger. Whereas an evil Jinn appearing like an Angel always tries to encourage a person to act contrary to revelation and Divine Law whether through false worship and obedience or through corrupt beliefs and thoughts.

Most "Angels" that appear to Christians, even appearances of "Mary", are always evil Jinn telling the devotee to build a shrine or altar upon which to make offerings of worship and acts of obedience. This is all false worship and acts of disobedience to the Creator. Evil Jinn want people to worship other than the Creator. This is the task that Satan himself has assigned them.

The impression that Christians have that "not all angels are good" is based on a misunderstanding they have about the creation itself.

So, Christians have a concept of "fallen angels" whereas Muslims do not. All Angels are good and only obey the Creator. Whereas Jinn can be good or bad. The good Jinn obey God in avoiding the residences and areas of human beings. Evil Jinn live among human beings, always looking for ways to misguide us, even appearing as "Angels" in order to solicit false worship and disobedience to the Creator.
The Angels and the Jinn - Bilal Philips

إسهام الإسلام في الحضارة الغربية | ش.عثمان بن فاروق في حوار مع نصراني

there is a fact that many of those affiliated with Christ, peace be upon him, overlook, which is that the Christian beliefs inspired by the New Testament meet radically with the old pagan beliefs.

The Trinity, the Incarnation, eternal sin, atonement with salvation, crucifixion, and redemption, the Nicene Creed, the Lord’s Supper (Holy Supper) and baptisms, and ecclesiastical sacraments...

Christians agree with the pagan nations in the history of celebrating the birth of Christ, peace be upon him.

Dani Vera said: “The worship of the cross is of pagan origin, as they used the cross in magic before Christianity, and these ideas impressed the pagan emperors to support the worshipers of the Trinity.”

God sent the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, to correct the previous books and to worship the one God (the Father) only, and that Jesus is the prophet of God, and this is his true nature like the rest of the prophets

Who is the writer of the Bible ? - Dr. Zakir Naik

WAS THE BIBLE REVEALED IN ENGLISH? - DR ZAKIR NAIK

Rose Asks Dr Zakir, “Jesus (pbuh) was Born Miraculously. How was Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Born?”

when Jesus was born in winter or in summer. how can you prove it متى ولد المسيح

Prophet Muḥammad's personality was very simple, compassionate and loving towards others. This human aspect did not stem from his abstract human personality, but rather from the fact that he was a human being chosen by Allah to bear the responsibility of prophethood. Allah therefore purified him, taught him and sent him as a mercy to the world.

However, the human aspect of the Prophet – blessings and peace be upon him – is clearly observable in the various situations of his life. We find it in his behavior towards his family members. It has never been reported in Islamic traditions that he was violent towards his family. On the contrary, he devoted part of his time to the service of his family, helping them with the various domestic tasks. In addition, he allowed them to attend Fridays and feasts, and he even held running competitions with them.

The Messenger of Allah loved servants and workers, and treated them well. He recommended to his companions, and to Muslims in general, that they be benevolent towards servants and slaves.

The human aspect of the Prophet was not limited to his entourage, he behaved in the same way with his enemies and on the battlefields.

During his greatest victory, when the Prophet retook Makkah and his Quraysh enemies were defeated and surrendered to him, he entered it humbly, with his head bowed, without vengeance or bloodshed. He granted complete forgiveness to his enemies simply and unconditionally surrendering. Moreover, in his battles, the Prophet advised Muslims not to kill children, women and old people, in this connection, he recommended them thus: "Do not kill an old man, a young child or a woman ".

The tenderness of the Prophet was not limited to humans, but also extended to include animals who are unable to express their pain and needs. He urged his companions to be kind to animals, telling them the story of the man who took pity on a thirsty dog and presented it with water. So Allah forgave him and admitted him to paradise.

A careful examination of the life of the Prophet - blessings and peace be upon him - shows us that he suffered persecution and injustice in Mecca; however, he was not swayed by the cruelty he experienced, and he had no unbridled desire to seek revenge on those who wronged him.

Such is the personality of the Prophet peace be upon him – the human being who changed the face of the world, a simple, merciful and great personality.

شاب يعتنق الإسلام بعدما اقتنع بحجج محمد علي

شاب بريطاني يعتنق الإسلام بعدما اقتنع بحجج شمسي

Back