Love is Static

And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 1 John 5:11
And either you have His life as His son as Jesus did or you do not, and you know well if you are His son and like His other son He sent to show you the Father. But for you who reject the son and call His ways gnostic lies you are described in 1 John 3:8.

Love never changes, it is the same yesterday as it is today and will ne the same tomorrow, for God is never changing who is Love. Everything else changes.

God is Love and I do not think many of you know Him by your testimonies of.

Yes, most do betray themselves. Churchianity is full of people who do not know Him and those who pretend that they do.

But the blind do not know what it is to see. Only the Spirit of God can fix that problem. 10,000 CARM posts will never do the trick.

Are you suggesting that "us" pertains to you simply because you decided it to be so?
I'm plainly stating that it pertains to those united in Christ.
Now that we are united by faith in Christ Jesus; Gal 3:25-29
Yes, most do betray themselves. Churchianity is full of people who do not know Him and those who pretend that they do.
But the blind do not know what it is to see.
But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor 4

But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor 4

The blind routinely quote this passage.

The blind routinely quote many passages "But refuse to come to Me to have life."

JonHawk said:

Our Lord's God said:
The blind routinely quote many passages "But refuse to come to Me to have life."
The blind don't think they have refused anything do they?
The blind stumble because they do not believe;
The Living Stone
“The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone,”
and “A stone that causes people to stumble 1 Peter 2

The Living Stone

The blind always think those verses are about someone else.

JonHawk said:

But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe,
lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor 4
Our Lord's God said:
Our Lord's God said:
The blind don't think they have refused anything do they?
The Living Stone
The blind always think those verses are about someone else.
Jesus is the Stone rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone; Salvation is found in no one else. Acts 4:11-12
There is no other Rock. They are their own witnesses; They neither see nor know, that they may be ashamed.

Last edited:
Back