Love That God Is!

Gary Mac

Love that God is, is not premeditated, it is sponanious and explodes up in extraordinary ways. One cannot think in terms as in -- now im not going to thing no evil today -- I am going to believe all things Jesus Said of himself and his God who sent him.

The characteristics of having Gods mind that of Love is spontaneous, not calculating. It is who we become like Him and in His same Spiritual inmage that God is.

Those who has not met this king of Love as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 will not be able to understands this, and more likely rebuke to have what Jesus had in his God Who sent him for as example of His Holy Love, or Holy Spirit Love that God is.

Either you are in His same Spiritual image that God creates man to be in, or you are not. And you know very well if you are like Him and in His same image of Love as Jesus became in Matt 3:16, or you are not!

Not many actually do believe all things Jesus said of himself and his God who sent him do they? Question is, do you?

You know very well if you are like Him as Jesus was or not! if God has not sent you as He did Jesus, then there is no way you can relate to Jesus at all.

John 12:49: For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

John 7:16. Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

John 5 :17 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

John 5:19. “Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.”

John 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

John 16:23. And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

I find it interesting that very few, if any, can comment on my posts. It puts the religious minds under conviction for they know these posts are right and makes them very uncomfortable, and the exact reason Jesus made people in his day uncomfortable in their own iniquities to recieve from God Himself as Jesus did, and look how these treated him for the very same reason. Many of his own disciples walked away form him as well didnt they.

John 6:66, From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

John 6:65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

Most here think Jesus was the Father!

66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

Just as we have here. Most has gone their own ways for their gods.

67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Most has.

68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

Most go to the opinions of others as a preacher, or one as Paul, or Peter, James, and the alike, and do not listen to Jesus in what he says you should be like him in the Father, but listen to others instead.

69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.

Many say that with their lips, and that is the end of it, with no renewing of their mind to think in Gods same terms as Jesus learned in Matt 3:16 from God Himself.

They don't know the difference between knowing Him and knowing their own doctrines about Him.

And because they do not, they will keep posing as children of God because they know not what else to do. They also do not comprehend that "self identifying" does nothing for them.

See 1 John 4:4-6. They don't hear because they can't.

Last edited:
They don't know the difference between knowing Him and knowing their own doctrines about Him.

And because they do not, they will keep posing as children of God because they know not what else to do. They also do not comprehend that "self identifying" does nothing for them.

See 1 John 4:4-6. They don't hear because they can't.
Yes and what is astonishing is they dont even try to learn from God Himself. It is as if they have been bewitched by trickery. Paul did this very thing and even stated he did and said he used trickery to get people to follow him in his ways instead of teaching people to go to God themselves as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

2 Cor12:16. Be that as it may, I have not been a burden to you. Yet, crafty fellow that I am, I caught you by trickery!

That is witchcraft, soothsaying, and most of our churches do the very same today

Religious minds has no gumption to seek out God for themselves, they have to have a man theca them his own ideas for a god. These are like this in Exodus 20:19 And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die.

Yes and what is astonishing is they dont even try to learn from God Himself. It is as if they saved been bewitched by trickery.

Yes they have been bewitched by trickery.

Paul did this very thing and even stated he did in and said he used trickery to get people to follow him in his ways instead of teaching people to go to God themselves as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

2 Cor12:16. Be that as it may, I have not been a burden to you. Yet, crafty fellow that I am, I caught you by trickery!

Paul is speaking sarcastically to people because of the situation in Corinth.

Did you really think anyone would tell his audience that he has been tricking them all along?

Don't be one of these: 2 Peter 3:15ff.

Yes they have been bewitched by trickery.

Paul is speaking sarcastically to people because of the situation in Corinth.

Did you really think anyone would tell his audience that he has been tricking them all along?
All I know is what is written for what Paul said of himself.
Don't be one of these: 2 Peter 3:15ff.
How can I? God Himself came to me no different from the way He did Jesus and is my life, my mind, my way, my inheritance from God Himself.

I do not need a preacher such as Paul or any other man teach me and to tell me Gods way. God Himself is quite capable of conveying His will.

If you need Paul to be your way then I do understand why.

If you took out everything man write of themselves in a bible and only had that what Jesus said, you would have a completely different bible.

All mans input is second hand information ba

What preacher taught Jesus the ways of God?

All I know is what is written for what Paul said of himself.

You should also know where you went wrong here.

You should also know what Peter said about misunderstanding Paul.

How can I?

Somehow, you are managing it concerning Paul's letters.

Paul never taught anything different than Jesus, John, Peter, or God Himself.

God Himself came to me no different from the way He did Jesus and is my life, my mind, my way, my inheritance from God Himself.

I do not need a preacher such as Paul or any other man teach me and to tell me Gods way. God Himself is quite capable of conveying His will.

If you need Paul to be your way then I do understand why.

If you took out everything man write of themselves in a bible and only had that what Jesus said, you would have a completely different bible.

All mans input is second hand information ba

What preacher taught Jesus the ways of God?

I dont think that you understands. I do not listen to what man has to say about God or Jesus, God Himself is quite capable of conveying His will.

You are like -- I should do this and I should do that, believe this and believe that, putting yourself in the very same place that you are opposed to in others.

If God or Jesus ever gave me a command that they are not able ,or willing, to fulfill in me, then God and Jesus are the biggest fraud ever to hit this planet. In your assessment I might as well go to some church and follow some preacher in his ways, and obviously you do not understand that.

Tell me' which preacher man did Jesus follow? Jesus trusted no man only the Father, what is good enough for him certainly is good enough for me. I dont need Paul to teach me his ways, I dont need Peter to teach me his ways, not do I need you to teach me His ways. Hod is sufficient and I do not think that you understand that according to what you just posted.

If my live is any different that the life Jesus lived in God, then I am as Paul pr Peter or anyone else instead. I might as well believe Rod instead.

I'm not trying to be facetious, Im only stating who I am in the Father, and His will for me is to be like Him, not Paul, not Peter, not anyone else but in His same image of mind, Spirit that He is. If that isn't good enough, then there really isn't much more that I can say about it.

Let Jesus be true and every man a liar who tries to dictate to Jesus and his God who sent him their own ways for a belief.

Back