"Love" vs. "Hate"

Eden fell ?
Adam disobeyed God. Adam had dominion given by God. Generally if the head of a land is conquered by an enemy (here, satan), that’s the meaning.

We lost eden… had to leave. God is bring us home, restoring us to our home at rapture.

the fall of eden had cosmological effects.

Adam disobeyed God. Adam had dominion given by God. Generally if the head of a land is conquered by an enemy (here, satan), that’s the meaning.

We lost eden… had to leave. God is bring us home, restoring us to our home at rapture.

the fall of eden had cosmological effects.
Man fell

the fall was not just mental states and man sinning as a psychological fallen situation.

sin caused a corruption and change of location.

now man sweats, toils, gets ill, suffers childbirth, etc. none of that is ‘sins a man commits.‘ those realities I listed are effects of a corruption…our changed location being DEATH…caused by Sin. Exactly what God warned.

The term world is not merely system. The plain usage of kosmou = cosmos.

Creation was affected.

Acts 16:30-31 (KJV)
30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
Belief is a gift....given to those dead in their sins and trespasses. Dead. Did you notice the word dead?

You can't believe without the gift....

Belief is a gift....given to those dead in their sins and trespasses. Dead. Did you notice the word dead?

You can't believe without the gift....
Nope

There is no such thing as the gift of saving faith

God does not believe for you and nor does he trust for you

Those are things you must do

Acts 16:30-31 (KJV)
30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

If Paul and silas were Calvinists they would have stated there is nothing you can do

but that is not what they stated

and death just speak of relational separateness

the fall was not just mental states and man sinning as a psychological fallen situation.

sin caused a corruption and change of location.

now man sweats, toils, gets ill, suffers childbirth, etc. none of that is ‘sins a man commits.‘ those realities I listed are effects of a corruption…our changed location being DEATH…caused by Sin. Exactly what God warned.

The term world is not merely system. The plain usage of kosmou = cosmos.

Creation was affected.
Yes when man fell

Eph 2:8 For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not by works,

Did you notice the"not by works part"?
Did you notice it did not say the gift of faith?

Not by works all agree

but faith is not a work

Romans 4:4-5 (KJV)
4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Back