Love vs Holiness

Nouveau

Where, Steve?
Where did I ever say that I think God's attributes of love and holiness need to be equal?
Give me a post # please

Was it post #1?
Post #6, #7, #8?
Perhaps post #10?
#12?
#16?
#20?
Post #s 21, 23, 25, 33, 34, 36, 38, 40?
How about post #s 41, 43, 45, 50, 53. 55?
Must have been post #56, right?

Where, Steve?
Which post was it?

Since it's pretty clear to you, you shouldn't have any problem letting me know...

Or could it be that, once again, in your zeal to proselytize you are seeing things that simply are not there?
Looks like Steve's been caught lying again about what others have said. In other news, water is still wet.

treeplanter

The entire time you have been on this forum, you've ranted about the methods selected by YHVH and condemned him, and Jesus.

So, I have several years of experience with your beliefs.

Or were you hoping that I'd have a really bad memory, so you could feel justified.
Further proof that you don't read what you respond to
Further proof that you only see what you want to see

To consciously and purposefully inflict needless harm upon another is immoral
God consciously and purposefully inflicts needless harm upon us

This is the only thing that I have ever "ranted" about, Steve

What, though, does this have to do with your fallacious claim that I think that God's attributes of love and holiness have to be equal?

What does this have to do with your failure to provide a post wherein I contend that God's attributes of love and holiness must be equal?

How does this address the fact that I have stated multiple times in this thread that God should value us {love attribute} over Himself {holiness attribute}

How does this address the OP?

You seemingly never address the issues at hand because you are soo busy conducting imaginary arguments and making your pronouncements

And then, to add insult to injury, you have the audacity to accuse your interlocutors of not reading for comprehension...

You haven't changed a bit, Steve!