Luke 2:52 and Hebrews 5:7

It's obvious you've haven't read the verses.

Rotfl... so when will you stop your false ministry?

In the true God's service.

God did not state that Himself!

In Messiah’s (Christ’s) service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
Bringing Christian harmony to all the world

Luke 2:52
And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.

Chariti above points to unmerited grace being extended.
Why would the fulfillment of Isaiah 52 and 53 bother anyone but a Messiah denying Jew?

Hebrews 5:7
During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with fervent cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission.

Prosenekas above points to the petitions of someone needing saving.
To be more precise: they are petitions offered to the One Who can answer favorably.. The Father was the one who could have taken the cup away, but for His intention to offer Himself once and for All, including you...if you would not reject the offer.

Aren't these verses problematic for Christians? Please stick to the verses.
Nope. Mercy is not problematic. Having a High Priest after the order of Melchizedek, who was tempted in every way like as we, yet without sin only speaks of the degree of Love woven into creation itself.

Why would the fulfillment of Isaiah 52 and 53 bother anyone but a Messiah denying Jew?
This has nothing to do with the OP. It's more of your weasle attempts of dodging the issues.

To be more precise: they are petitions offered to the One Who can answer favorably.. The Father was the one who could have taken the cup away, but for His intention to offer Himself once and for All, including you...if you would not reject the offer.
Jesus petition are those of a sinner. That's the point. Prosenekas is associated with offerings.

Nope. Mercy is not problematic.
Of course not. Jesus needed mercy because he was less than perfect. That's why he grew in grace with God.

Having a High Priest after the order of Melchizedek, who was tempted in every way like as we, yet without sin
There are sins of omission, etc. Jesus wasn't tested in all ways as he has no idea what it means to be a women, slave, etc. Get real.

only speaks of the degree of Love woven into creation itself.
Sorry, but I'm not carrying on a dialog with some who can't reply weeks at a time.

All of your garbage has been discussed before.

Last edited:
Not sure what you are talking about. isaiah 53 is no bother. It is about Israel, not the messiah.
ERROR and a GROSS ERROR. listen, Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?" Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him." Isaiah 53:3 "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not."

A. is Israel God's .... 'Holy ARM"... now be careful with Israel Identifying with being "Holy" ...... (smile)

B. when did Israel grow up as a tender plant as a ROOT out of dry ground? book chapter and verse please.

C. now, was not Isaiah an Israelite? yes, listen, " and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him." we... the nation of Israel is NOT "him". LOL, LOL, LOL.

D. verses 53 on-ward let us know that the "we", and "our", Israel is not "HIM", the Lord Jesus.... how IGNORANT can one be. MY GOD when will they EVER LEARN.

101G

ERROR and a GROSS ERROR. listen, Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?" Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him." Isaiah 53:3 "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not."
Debunked already in other posts.

A. is Israel God's .... 'Holy ARM"... now be careful with Israel Identifying with being "Holy" ...... (smile)
No, Israel relies on God's strength, which isn't physical, no arm of flesh. Jesus couldn't even save himself or anyone else.

B. when did Israel grow up as a tender plant as a ROOT out of dry ground? book chapter and verse please.
During the diaspora, Israel has clinged to stay alive as a nation.

When did Jesus's grow up as a root?

C. now, was not Isaiah an Israelite? yes, listen, " and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him." we... the nation of Israel is NOT "him". LOL, LOL, LOL.
The nations have despised Israel for quite sometime.

D. verses 53 on-ward let us know that the "we", and "our", Israel is not "HIM", the Lord Jesus.... how IGNORANT can one be. MY GOD when will they EVER LEARN.
Israel is known as an individual, a nation, etc. It's easy to see how Israel can be all of the above.

This has nothing to do with the OP. It's more of your weasle attempts of dodging the issues.
Your childish insult notwithstanding, I answered your OP...and directly. You're not a student of Greek, clearly, because your claims are specious.

Were you having a bad day? You're usually not this petulant.
Jesus petition are those of a sinner. That's the point. Prosenekas is associated with offerings.
Your source? προσενέγκας is the aorist active participle of προσφέρω. which means merely to bring or to offer...as a son to a Father. There is respect involved, not sin. You err again.

Of course not. Jesus needed mercy because he was less than perfect. That's why he grew in grace with God.
No...Jesus pleaded for mercy, because, as Moses foretold, he was Moses' promised replacement, interceding as Moses did and again fulfilling the Law and the Prophets as Moses said He would. Why are you bent on denying Moses' prophecy?.
There are sins of omission, etc. Jesus wasn't tested in all ways as he has no idea what it means to be a women, slave, etc. Get real.
This is another false claim and utter nonsense. It only proves you do not understand the meaning of identification. There is so much blindness in this statement it's a little jarring.

Sorry, but I'm not carrying on a dialog with some who can't reply weeks at a time.
This sounds like your "weasel attempt at dodging the issues." I have limited free time, and I'm forced to choose. You clearly have much more time to waste in your weak attempts to explain why you reject your own Messiah.
All of your garbage has been discussed before.
All of your claims, even this one, have been refuted and you continue to make them.

Not sure what you are talking about. isaiah 53 is no bother. It is about Israel, not the messiah.
You continue to err, and repeat the errors of those who fulfilled the prophecy, both despising and rejecting Messiah.

Isaiah 53 CANNOT be about "Israel," because "his" soul was made a sacrifice for sin. Israel's soul has never been made a sacrifice for sin, but Israel has twice been expelled from the promised land for despising and rejecting the Law.

Your childish insult notwithstanding, I answered your OP...and directly. You're not a student of Greek, clearly, because your claims are specious.
Clearly you can't stick to the OP.

Were you having a bad day? You're usually not this petulant.
Your source? προσενέγκας is the aorist active participle of προσφέρω. which means merely to bring or to offer...as a son to a Father. There is respect involved, not sin. You err again.
No, he offered the prayers of a sinner. It's clear.

No...Jesus pleaded for mercy, because, as Moses foretold, he was Moses' promised replacement, interceding as Moses did and again fulfilling the Law and the Prophets as Moses said He would. Why are you bent on denying Moses' prophecy?.
This is another false claim and utter nonsense. It only proves you do not understand the meaning of identification. There is so much blindness in this statement it's a little jarring.
He pleased for his own mercy.

This sounds like your "weasel attempt at dodging the issues." I have limited free time, and I'm forced to choose. You clearly have much more time to waste in your weak attempts to explain why you reject your own Messiah.
Then don't bother posting after the fact.

All of your claims, even this one, have been refuted and you continue to make them.
Not even close.

Clearly you can't stick to the OP.
The Lord and the reader will judge. I use the quote feature. Your post becomes my writing prompt.

No, he offered the prayers of a sinner. It's clear.
I gave you the actual Greek. You err.

He pleaded for his own mercy.
Nonsense. He IS mercy. And CHESED. He intercedes on your behalf, even now. I know, because I do too, and He is my King.,

Then don't bother posting after the fact.
You wish. And let you get away with this farming material? I'll come back when I can and post as I wish. Your squirming makes me wonder if you think your claims are above challenge.

Not even close.
Make them again, as I know you will. They are easily refuted with the OT.

The Lord and the reader will judge. I use the quote feature. Your post becomes my writing prompt.
And you still can't stick to the point.

I gave you the actual Greek. You err.
No error on my part. He offered the prayers of a sinner.

Nonsense. He IS mercy. And CHESED. He intercedes on your behalf, even now. I know, because I do too, and He is my King.,
Nonsense. God gave him mercy. It's clear.

You wish. And let you get away with this farming material? I'll come back when I can and post as I wish. Your squirming makes me wonder if you think your claims are above challenge.
What a wuss. I'll just disregard you going forward.

Make them again, as I know you will. They are easily refuted with the OT.
No, I'm tired of posting and you're taking forever to post and many times not addressing anything.

And you still can't stick to the point.
Your assessment as always is myopic and flawed.

No error on my part. He offered the prayers of a sinner.
Error on your part. You're inventing nonsense wholly out of context as you've been taught to do, and pretending to know Greek.

Nonsense. God gave him mercy. It's clear.
As clear as your own error.

What a wuss. I'll just disregard you going forward.
Doesn't matter. I don't post for your sake. The answers to your error are easy to clarify. Others will see. Keep posting. I'll keep responding anyway.

Frankly, I don't come on to see what puerile nonsense you've insulted me with this time. Seeing your invention is instructive indeed, and entertaining.

No, I'm tired of posting and you're taking forever to post and many times not addressing anything.
And you called me a wuss...as if you have nothing but time on your hands, and your impatient to post more nonsense.[/quote]

Your assessment as always is myopic and flawed.
Coming from someone that's been debunked across, your words don't mean much.

Error on your part. You're inventing nonsense wholly out of context as you've been taught to do, and pretending to know Greek.
It's pretty clear. The petitions of a sinner for salvation. ;)

As clear as your own error.
As clear as Luke 2:52. ;)

Doesn't matter. I don't post for your sake.
I know. You post for your own sake. No one cares.

The answers to your error are easy to clarify. Others will see. Keep posting. I'll keep responding anyway.
I haven't seen any errors. But, you can stay in fantasy land.

Frankly, I don't come on to see what puerile nonsense you've insulted me with this time. Seeing your invention is instructive indeed, and entertaining.
Insults? No just pointing to the holes in your arguments.

And you called me a wuss...as if you have nothing but time on your hands, and your impatient to post more nonsense.
I've got a job. And I find time to post without excuses.

Like I said, I'm going to ignore you. At this point, your repeat the same thing and there is no added value.

Coming from someone that's been debunked across, your words don't mean much.
Fine for me. Your cliche ridden "debunking" by posting a bunch of numbers hoping no one will take the time to look them all up has been debunked. I don't post for your sake. You never wanted to have a conversation. You just want to be heard.

It's pretty clear. The petitions of a sinner for salvation. ;)
What's clear is that you do not know Greek and you are willing to invent when you run out of dogma.

As clear as Luke 2:52. ;)
"52And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man." As clear as the Word made flesh to dwell among us. The last Adam, Messiah and redeemer.

Yep. Very clear. Thanks for the numbers again.

I know. You post for your own sake. No one cares.
Everyone cares about your posts...which you post from sheer altruism...and to see your own brilliance on a screen.

I haven't seen any errors. But, you can stay in fantasy land.
The blind don't see much. It is written unless a man be born again he cannot see...That's why I don't post for the blind.

Insults? No just pointing to the holes in your arguments.
No you're not...This is just blindness...Calling someone "wuss" is a descent down the scale from puerile to purely childish.

But, again, as you say. You don't see.

I've got a job. And I find time to post without excuses.
I'm sure you're still getting paid, too. What a life.

Like I said, I'm going to ignore you. At this point, your repeat the same thing and there is no added value.
You've already said this. :ROFLMAO:

Back