Luke 2:52 and Hebrews 5:7

The image on the shroud has no pigment. The blood which penetrated the shroud is human blood, and has a rare blood type: AB+, ...

You confirmed that Jesus had a human father based on blood type. One parent has A and the other B.

Rotfl...

he wouldn't know what a jew was if the one bit him in the face.

You're one's claiming to be Jews. I know your history. Your Talmud lies to you. The Scriptures are clear....

Eze 16:45 You are the daughter of your mother, who loathed her husband and her children; and you are the sister of your sisters, who loathed their husbands and their children. Your mother was a Hittite and your father an Amorite.
Eze 16:46 And your elder sister is Samaria, who lived with her daughters to the north of you; and your younger sister, who lived to the south of you, is Sodom with her daughters.
Eze 16:47 Not only did you walk in their ways and do according to their abominations; within a very little time you were more corrupt than they in all your ways.
Eze 16:48 As I live, declares the Lord GOD, your sister Sodom and her daughters have not done as you and your daughters have done.

When people evade answering, it almost always means they have something to hide.

He hasn't defined anything. He has always been this way.

I have said this more than once already. He is a Jew that is one inwardly. A person who has had the new birth.

Have you ever given any thought to why males are circumcised the 8th day? Show me something you actually know. Tell me why the EIGHTH day? Search your Talmud for the answer.

Have you ever given any thought to why males are circumcised the 8th day? Show me something you actually know. Tell me why the EIGHTH day? Search your Talmud for the answer.
Because God commanded it. Simple answer for a simple question. Answer a child based on where they're at, with milk...

Because God commanded it. Simple answer for a simple question. Answer a child based on where they're at, with milk...

A child is the one who that says "because daddy said so".......

Isn't that what you just did? Don't project your insecurities upon me. I know you don't know why? Maybe Kabbalah will help you here.

Back