Luke 2:52 and Hebrews 5:7

Okay, well, Christ_undivided replied to AG's question, too. Right?
I have no idea. I'm not reading any of his posts, because he is too irrational, and constantly just makes random remarks. So, I'm not following the conversation.

Again, what is this question that you have supposedly asked that you think I have not answered?

Read again, OH.
You said, when people evade, they usually have something to hide. That's what you've always done. You may give some kind of reply but you don't necessarily answer the question.

Read again, OH.
You said, when people evade, they usually have something to hide. That's what you've always done. You may give some kind of reply but you don't necessarily answer the question.
Well you say that's what I do. But so far you haven't given a single example, despite the fact that I've asked you several times. What can I say Rachel?

Yes, the Father saves and redeems me just like he did for Jesus.
The Father no longer saves anyone unless they go through the Son first. God gives you the opportunity to receive the gift of salvation. You have a free will. Its your choice. you will have no excuse on the day of Judgement.

I have no idea. I'm not reading any of his posts, because he is too irrational, and constantly just makes random remarks. So, I'm not following the conversation.

Again, what is this question that you have supposedly asked that you think I have not answered?
It this rate you will be talking to yourself. :D :D :D

You confirmed that Jesus had a human father based on blood type. One parent has A and the other B.

Rotfl...
That's not how it works...you're clearly not a biologist. A isn't male and B female. They talk about X and Y chromosomes for that. You are confused.

What's interesting about AB+ is that it's a very rare blood type, except in the Levant, where it is not rare at all.

And I confirmed that Jesus had a Father, the ovum came from Mary's womb, the Father's DNA is in His Word which is light, and the Light of Life itself, as Genesis uncovers it for us.

And science confirmed when sperm meets egg, there is an explosion of Light, because DNA radiates light. We are made in God's image which is light.

This is not about theology. This is about experience. You cannot tell me what I experience.
Not even trying to tell you what you experience...Your claims are yours. I'm telling you the experience knowing the Risen Messiah promises. You do not know Him...and therefore you do not know the One Who sent Him.

Whom you know is whatever you want him to be. You do not know the One Who sent Messiah, and raised Him from the dead.

Not at all. I'm saying that he probably said less than half the things ascribed to him. Jesus never wrote anything. Nor do you have eye witness accounts. All you have are collections of legends. Completely unreliable.
This is anti-intellectual drivel. All history, by this dubious standard, is a collection of legends. Historians know otherwise, and say otherwise. The eyewitnesses explain why the claims of the gospel were never repudiated. Too many encountered the risen Lord, and every attempt to "debunk" was debunked. Jewjitzu's serendipitous family tomb was within walking distance of Jerusalem, and was never even discovered or claimed as "Jesus' family tomb," because the claim would have been laughed to scorn. The world was being turned upside down by Christianity long before Titus wiped the temple from the land, and up to that moment, Christians and Jews worshiped together in Jerusalem...many coming to know the risen Messiah. That's history. What you're saying is pure wishful invention with no substance but your own claim to "right"ness.

No proof that I've seen.
No proof that you haven't ignored.
Interesting, but none of this proves Jesus is Messiah.
Nope...It only proves that He was crucified, that He was whipped and crowned with thorns. That he was pierced...as you shall see...and that His hands and feet were pierced as David foretold. It also proves that he rose from the dead in a blinding flash of light, and his initial movements can be seen on the cross.

Actually, it wasn't a claim. Isaiah 63:16 states it openly that the Father is the Redeemer.
He was in Messiah redeeming the world, as it is written.

Redemption was always by the blood, where the soul of the animal is found, life for life.

I supported my claim.
You're the only one who thinks your god...Only you will call this "support".

Zero record as neither Josephus nor any Roman of the time recorded such an event that would have been visible to all.
False claim. There were contemporaries who kept record and who saw and wrote. Your selective choice of witnesses is a convenient handicap necessary to buttress denial, despite what you have been presented here as contemporary and incontrovertible physical evidence.

She wasn't wrong.
Your claim here is not proof...just vacuous drivel and wishful thinking. She was wrong and imaginative, as I showed.

No blood applied anywhere. Besides, doesn't fulfill the commandment in Lev 17:11.
You're desperate. "11For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for your souls upon the altar; for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul." There is no blood applied here...Just a fact of light. This is why posting chapter and verse is so specious. This doesn't buttress your claim, it deflates any credibility.

On the other hand Hebrews says this: But when Christ came as high priest of the good things that have come, He went through the greater and more perfect tabernacle that is not made by hands and is not a part of this creation. 12He did NOT enter by the blood of goats and calves, but He entered the Most Holy Place once for all BY His own blood, thus securing eternal redemption.…

NO WHERE does Leviticus 17:11 say the blood is applied. The soul is in the blood...the blood has a purpose. Hebrews SHOWS the purpose and the application.
You have Leviticus 17:11
Yep...I do. You, on the other hand, do not. Your argument fails and your claim is refuted.

In fact, by your standard, I see Moses commanding the blood be applied to the horns of the altar, and I NEVER see Aaron doing it. It never even happened...If Aaron entered the Holy of Holies, and application of the blood with which he entered is not written down, no application of the blood was ever made. Show me where any priest actually applied blood to altar once the commandment was made?

You're setting a bizarre standard.

No error on my part. Show where the blood was applied on the altar. That should be simple for you.
I showed you where blood entered the HEAVENLY Holy of Holies, after which pattern the tabernacle was designed. The writer of Hebrews, clearly better versed than you on the testimony of the Tenach, left it to your understanding that the High Priest, once entered with the Blood, applied it as HE HIMSELF commanded it should be applied, being the Word of God Himself.

He also knew, having met recalcitrant Jews insisting on denial, that many of you would not understand nor grasp the testimony of scripture. Hebrews was written to those with faith, without which it is impossible to please God.

Actually, they continued thru 70CE.

Daniel survived without sacrifices too.
Daniel did not survive without direct encounters with the Word of God...your situation is in no way analogous.

Sorry, but the commandments are clear and Jesus didn't fulfill Lev 17:11. Until Heaven and Earth.
See above. Your claim is sadly specious.

Not even trying to tell you what you experience...Your claims are yours. I'm telling you the experience knowing the Risen Messiah promises. You do not know Him...and therefore you do not know the One Who sent Him.

Whom you know is whatever you want him to be. You do not know the One Who sent Messiah, and raised Him from the dead.
And I'm telling you that you have no foundation to make such a claim, as it is my experience that I DO know God.

Enough of this. Time to move on.

Not sure how it can be anti-intellectual, when it is precisely scholars that say so.
I'm glad you asked. By the numbers, then, shall we? You said:
  1. I'm saying that he probably said less than half the things ascribed to him. This is a claim that is revealed by your own terminology. "Probably?" Scholars that guess are not scholars. They're guessers. There is no scholarship in a guess...and trying to sound like a scholar when you're guessing is perfunctory at best. Lazy at worst.
  2. Jesus never wrote anything. Another false claim, unless you want to say "Jeremiah" never wrote anything because he let Baruch do his writing for him. Jesus wrote seven letters to seven churches and used John as the scribe. And inasmuch as He IS the Word of the Lord, every word that was transcribed and attributed to Him, He DID, in fact, write. Writers have used scribes since writing was pursued.
  3. Nor do you have eye witness accounts. See number one. This is not scholarship. It's denial. Honest historians have always given Luke the honor he deserves as one of the best, most accurate historians of his day, even if they limit themselves to what can be scientifically repeated today. Luke ranks above Josephus for credibility. Every single word of the New Testament is written by an eyewitness to His resurrection, and it's only your own dogged denial that forces you to make the claim.
  4. All you have are collections of legends. Completely unreliable. We have a collection of eyewitness accounts. It is anti-intellectual to make this claim with no proof but a strong desire to be right for a change. There is nothing to back you up, and the cloth of the shroud disproves your claim better than any "scholar" lost in denial you might turn to.

There is no scholarship that can "debunk" the proof in the shroud. You're faced now with a choice you could have avoided a couple decades ago, when they tried to do a COVID with the shroud and falsified all data, you have to decide, facing the One Who rose from the dead, what is your response to Him?

The Father no longer saves anyone unless they go through the Son first. God gives you the opportunity to receive the gift of salvation. You have a free will. Its your choice. you will have no excuse on the day of Judgement.
Isaiah 63:16, the Father is Redeemer. Jesus goes to him in his knees.

That's not how it works...you're clearly not a biologist. A isn't male and B female. They talk about X and Y chromosomes for that. You are confused.
The Red Cross should be reliable when it comes to blood.

What's interesting about AB+ is that it's a very rare blood type, except in the Levant, where it is not rare at all.
Yes, it's rare but not as rare as AB-.

And I confirmed that Jesus had a Father,
Hopefully Joseph or he'd be a mamzer by law, since he was born under the law.

the ovum came from Mary's womb, the Father's DNA is in His
Word which is light, and the Light of Life itself, as Genesis uncovers it for us.
Sorry, but God has no DNA. The Father, as the NT denotes, is neither flesh nor blood, Mat 16:17. You tried this ridiculous point last year without any proof that God has DNA.

And science confirmed when sperm meets egg, there is an explosion of Light, because DNA radiates light. We are made in God's image which is light.
So you're confirming Jesus was born from sperm.

No proof that you haven't ignored.
Like I said, no proof.

Nope...It only proves that He was crucified, that He was whipped and crowned with thorns. That he was pierced...as you shall see...and that His hands and feet were pierced as David foretold.
You mean Psalm 22? Yeah, that doesn't support the crucifixion.

It also proves that he rose from the dead in a blinding flash of light, and his initial movements can be seen on the cross.
Really?

He was in Messiah redeeming the world, as it is written.
And God redeemed him as it is written.

Redemption was always by the blood, where the soul of the animal is found, life for life.

You're the only one who thinks your god...Only you will call this "support".

False claim. There were contemporaries who kept record and who saw and wrote. Your selective choice of witnesses is a convenient handicap necessary to buttress denial, despite what you have been presented here as contemporary and incontrovertible physical evidence.
Show the proof of the split vail and busted tombs.

Your claim here is not proof...just vacuous drivel and wishful thinking. She was wrong and imaginative, as I showed.
I don't think so.

You're desperate. "11For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for your souls upon the altar; for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul." There is no blood applied here...Just a fact of light. This is why posting chapter and verse is so specious. This doesn't buttress your claim, it deflates any credibility.
Without blood on the altar you have nothing.

On the other hand Hebrews says this: But when Christ came as high priest of the good things that have come, He went through the greater and more perfect tabernacle that is not made by hands and is not a part of this creation. 12He did NOT enter by the blood of goats and calves, but He entered the Most Holy Place once for all BY His own blood, thus securing eternal redemption.…
That's nice, but the altar would be outside the Holy of holy. Jesus failed here.

NO WHERE does Leviticus 17:11 say the blood is applied. The soul is in the blood...the blood has a purpose. Hebrews SHOWS the purpose and the application.
It says blood, not soul.

Yep...I do. You, on the other hand, do not. Your argument fails and your claim is refuted.
Nope.

In fact, by your standard, I see Moses commanding the blood be applied to the horns of the altar, and I NEVER see Aaron doing it. It never even happened...If Aaron entered the Holy of Holies, and application of the blood with which he entered is not written down, no application of the blood was ever made. Show me where any priest actually applied blood to altar once the commandment was made?
He followed the commandments.

You're setting a bizarre standard.
I don't think so.

I showed you where blood entered the HEAVENLY Holy of Holies, after which pattern the tabernacle was designed. The writer of Hebrews, clearly better versed than you on the testimony of the Tenach, left it to your understanding that the High Priest, once entered with the Blood, applied it as HE HIMSELF commanded it should be applied, being the Word of God Himself.
See above. Regardless, the blood belongs on the altar in Jerusalem per the commandments. Jesus failed.

He also knew, having met recalcitrant Jews insisting on denial, that many of you would not understand nor grasp the testimony of scripture. Hebrews was written to those with faith, without which it is impossible to please God.
And yet God says we were shown to know, Deut 4:35.

Daniel did not survive without direct encounters with the Word of God...your situation is in no way analogous.
Word is never a person in Tanakh. Our situation is like Daniel's.

See above. Your claim is sadly specious.
Yes, please see above.

No, God said Himself He isn't physical, Deut 4:9,12,15,35; Isa 40:18,25;46:5. That's why you don't address it.

Jewjitzu cannot substantiate this claim, "God said Himself He isn't physical, Deut 4:9,12,15,35" This is not the first time that Jewjitzu has made this false claim, there is a pattern.

If one repeats a falsehood often enough, eventually the uneducated soon believe it is the truth. Stop the lies!

In Messiah’s (Christ’s) service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
Bringing Christian harmony to all the world

Jewjitzu cannot substantiate this claim, "God said Himself He isn't physical, Deut 4:9,12,15,35" This is not the first time that Jewjitzu has made this false claim, there is a pattern.
It's obvious you've haven't read the verses.

If one repeats a falsehood often enough, eventually the uneducated soon believe it is the truth. Stop the lies!
Rotfl... so when will you stop your false ministry?

In Messiah’s (Christ’s) service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
Bringing Christian harmony to all the world
In the true God's service.

Back