Lutheran doctrine contradicts Lutheran doctrine (i.e. Exodus 12 – Passover Instituted)

Hebrew 5:5-11 Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson (emphasis mine)

5 So also Christ did not glorify Himself to become High Priest, but it was He who said to Him:

“You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.”

6 As He also says in another place:

“You are a priest forever
According to the order of Melchizedek”;

7 who, in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications, with vehement cries and tears to Him who was able to save Him from death, and was heard because of His godly fear, 8 though He was a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered. 9 And having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him, 10 called by God as High Priest “according to the order of Melchizedek,” 11 of whom we have much to say, and hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing.

In Christ's service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
Bringing Christian harmony to all the world

Matthew 19:16-19 Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 (emphasis mine)
16 Now behold, one came and said to Him, “Good a) Teacher, what good thing shall I do that I may have eternal life?
17 So He said to him, b)“Why do you call Me good? c) No one is good but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments.” 18 He said to Him, “Which ones?”

Jesus said, “‘You shall not murder,’ ‘You shall not commit adultery,’ ‘You shall not steal,’ ‘You shall not bear false witness,’ 19 ‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ ”

Footnotes:

a) NU omits Good
b) NU Why do you ask Me about what is good?
c) NU There is One who is good. But

Positions (1) and (2) in the original post are doctrines taught by the Lutheran church within the Christian faith that bear false witness to the children of God “on earth”. (i.e. Matthew 15:7-9) (i.e. Matthew 18:6; Mark 9:42)

Does one want to obey the author of eternal salvation “on earth”, or does one want to disobey the author of eternal salvation “on earth”? It is one’s choice, obedience (i.e. not bear false witness) or disobedience (i.e. bear false witness).

Position (3) in the original post is a true doctrine “according to the Scriptures”, and is “visually” depicted in the Key of David illustrations. The Key of David abides in the “doctrine of Christ”. (i.e. 2 John 9)

In Christ's service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!

BJ Bear

Positions (1) and (2) in the original post are doctrines taught by the Lutheran church within the Christian faith that bear false witness to the children of God “on earth”. (i.e. Matthew 15:7-9) (i.e. Matthew 18:6; Mark 9:42)
Since you've dropped the "official doctrine" type descriptor you are getting closer to not bearing false witness in this regard. If you changed it still further to something like, "Someone somewhere once said X and I disagree," then you will be on the right track.

Bonnie

Waiting for what?

In Christ's service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
Waiting for YOU to answer my simple question: where does the Bible say knowing the correct time that the paschal lamb was killed prior to the Last Supper necessary for salvation?

Jesus was crucified on a Friday. We are not going by the Pope or Catholicism. The Bible makes that clear.

One is mistaken, not knowing the Scriptures, nor the power of God. (i.e. Matthew 22:29)

Position (3) in the original post is "according to the Scriptures" (i.e. aka the Bible - Genesis 1:1 - Revelation 22:21), and is "visually" displayed in the Key of David illustrations. (i.e. Exodus 12:6 - "beyn ha'arbayim" - first mention - between the two evenings - twilight) The Key of David illustrates the 100% Holy Spirit "inspired" chronology of the passion, death, burial, and glorious Resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ "on earth", "according to the Scriptures".

Therefore, "according to the Scriptures", Jesus of Nazareth was crucified on the fifth day of the week, on the fourteenth day of the month. (i.e. Reference: Key of David illustrations)

The Good Friday "pagan" worship ritual - a heresy destructive of salvation on earth - (Jude 1:4) (2 Peter 2:1) (Revelation 17:6)), a heresy on earth that "nullifies" the word of God on earth - a heresy on earth that "quenches" the Spirit on earth - and a heresy on earth that "despises" all of Messiah's fulfilled "verbatim" Resurrection prophecies on earth, is a 100% deceptive practice of the Roman Catholic Papacy that contaminated the entire Christian faith "on earth". That is why "Good Friday" is NOT an official doctrine of the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod.

In Christ’s service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo gloria!

Waiting for YOU to answer my simple question: where does the Bible say knowing the correct time that the paschal lamb was killed prior to the Last Supper necessary for salvation?

When one knows and teaches the correct time that the paschal lambs were sacrificed "on earth" "according to the Scriptures" (i.e. Exodus 12:6; Leviticus 23:5; Numbers 9:3), position (3) in the original post, one is bearing true witness "on earth" "according to the Scriptures".

When one obeys Jesus, the Messiah, the Son of the living God (i.e. Matthew 16:16), one does not bear false witness against the children of God "on earth".

When one bears false witness against the children of God "on earth" - (i.e. liars) - where is one's salvation "on earth"? (i.e. no lie is of the truth - 1 John 2:21)

Revelation 21:8 Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982
8 But the cowardly, [a]unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Footnote: a] M adds and sinners,

In Christ’s service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo gloria!