Lutheran doctrine contradicts Lutheran doctrine (i.e. Exodus 12 – Passover Instituted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hebrew 5:5-11 Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson (emphasis mine)

5 So also Christ did not glorify Himself to become High Priest, but it was He who said to Him:

“You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.”

6 As He also says in another place:

“You are a priest forever
According to the order of Melchizedek”;

7 who, in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications, with vehement cries and tears to Him who was able to save Him from death, and was heard because of His godly fear, 8 though He was a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered. 9 And having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him, 10 called by God as High Priest “according to the order of Melchizedek,” 11 of whom we have much to say, and hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing.

In Christ's service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
Bringing Christian harmony to all the world

Matthew 19:16-19 Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 (emphasis mine)
16 Now behold, one came and said to Him, “Good a) Teacher, what good thing shall I do that I may have eternal life?
17 So He said to him, b)“Why do you call Me good? c) No one is good but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments.” 18 He said to Him, “Which ones?”

Jesus said, “‘You shall not murder,’ ‘You shall not commit adultery,’ ‘You shall not steal,’ ‘You shall not bear false witness,’ 19 ‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ ”

Footnotes:

a) NU omits Good
b) NU Why do you ask Me about what is good?
c) NU There is One who is good. But

Positions (1) and (2) in the original post are doctrines taught by the Lutheran church within the Christian faith that bear false witness to the children of God “on earth”. (i.e. Matthew 15:7-9) (i.e. Matthew 18:6; Mark 9:42)

Does one want to obey the author of eternal salvation “on earth”, or does one want to disobey the author of eternal salvation “on earth”? It is one’s choice, obedience (i.e. not bear false witness) or disobedience (i.e. bear false witness).

Position (3) in the original post is a true doctrine “according to the Scriptures”, and is “visually” depicted in the Key of David illustrations. The Key of David abides in the “doctrine of Christ”. (i.e. 2 John 9)

In Christ's service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!

Positions (1) and (2) in the original post are doctrines taught by the Lutheran church within the Christian faith that bear false witness to the children of God “on earth”. (i.e. Matthew 15:7-9) (i.e. Matthew 18:6; Mark 9:42)
Since you've dropped the "official doctrine" type descriptor you are getting closer to not bearing false witness in this regard. If you changed it still further to something like, "Someone somewhere once said X and I disagree," then you will be on the right track.

Waiting for what?

In Christ's service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
Waiting for YOU to answer my simple question: where does the Bible say knowing the correct time that the paschal lamb was killed prior to the Last Supper necessary for salvation?

Jesus was crucified on a Friday. We are not going by the Pope or Catholicism. The Bible makes that clear.

One is mistaken, not knowing the Scriptures, nor the power of God. (i.e. Matthew 22:29)

Position (3) in the original post is "according to the Scriptures" (i.e. aka the Bible - Genesis 1:1 - Revelation 22:21), and is "visually" displayed in the Key of David illustrations. (i.e. Exodus 12:6 - "beyn ha'arbayim" - first mention - between the two evenings - twilight) The Key of David illustrates the 100% Holy Spirit "inspired" chronology of the passion, death, burial, and glorious Resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ "on earth", "according to the Scriptures".

Therefore, "according to the Scriptures", Jesus of Nazareth was crucified on the fifth day of the week, on the fourteenth day of the month. (i.e. Reference: Key of David illustrations)

The Good Friday "pagan" worship ritual - a heresy destructive of salvation on earth - (Jude 1:4) (2 Peter 2:1) (Revelation 17:6)), a heresy on earth that "nullifies" the word of God on earth - a heresy on earth that "quenches" the Spirit on earth - and a heresy on earth that "despises" all of Messiah's fulfilled "verbatim" Resurrection prophecies on earth, is a 100% deceptive practice of the Roman Catholic Papacy that contaminated the entire Christian faith "on earth". That is why "Good Friday" is NOT an official doctrine of the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod.

In Christ’s service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo gloria!

Waiting for YOU to answer my simple question: where does the Bible say knowing the correct time that the paschal lamb was killed prior to the Last Supper necessary for salvation?

When one knows and teaches the correct time that the paschal lambs were sacrificed "on earth" "according to the Scriptures" (i.e. Exodus 12:6; Leviticus 23:5; Numbers 9:3), position (3) in the original post, one is bearing true witness "on earth" "according to the Scriptures".

When one obeys Jesus, the Messiah, the Son of the living God (i.e. Matthew 16:16), one does not bear false witness against the children of God "on earth".

When one bears false witness against the children of God "on earth" - (i.e. liars) - where is one's salvation "on earth"? (i.e. no lie is of the truth - 1 John 2:21)

Revelation 21:8 Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982
8 But the cowardly, [a]unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Footnote: a] M adds and sinners,

In Christ’s service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo gloria!

When one knows and teaches the correct time that the paschal lambs were sacrificed "on earth" "according to the Scriptures" (i.e. Exodus 12:6; Leviticus 23:5; Numbers 9:3), position (3) in the original post, one is bearing true witness "on earth" "according to the Scriptures".

When one obeys Jesus, the Messiah, the Son of the living God (i.e. Matthew 16:16), one does not bear false witness against the children of God "on earth".

When one bears false witness against the children of God "on earth" - (i.e. liars) - where is one's salvation "on earth"? (i.e. no lie is of the truth - 1 John 2:21)

Revelation 21:8 Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982
8 But the cowardly, [a]unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

In Christ’s service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo gloria!

Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson

Galatians 5:6 - 6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but faith working through love.

Galatians 6:15 - 15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but a new creation.

Everlasting Passover Memorial Observance "on earth" "according to the Scriptures" - (i.e. Exodus 12:6; Leviticus 23:5; Numbers 9:3); (i.e. Exodus 12:14,17,24; Numbers 28:16; Matthew 26:1-2; Mark 14:12) (Matthew 4:4; Luke 4:4; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; 2 Corinthians 3:5-6 - Spirit of the law, only, always - Christ our Passover) The Spirit of the law, only, always, (i.e. did "not" "expire" on earth - is "not" expired on earth - will "not" expire on earth forever. However, it has been temporarily quenched "on earth" by the "unfaithful" ministers of the new covenant "on earth". (i.e. the "unfaithful" ministers of the new covenant "on earth" implemented a Pharisaic interpretation of the Hebrew Text, "beyn ha'arbayim", and redefined the Holy Spirit "inspired" meaning of "beyn ha'arbayim" "on earth" - Mark 14:12 - the "first day" of Passover - "Spirit of the law, only, always", to an Antichrist "inspired" meaning "on earth" - on "the first" day of Unleavened bread by the "Letter of the law, only, always" - Antichrist is "not" LORD God in heaven, and Antichrist is "not" LORD God on earth - stop worshiping the LORD God "on earth" from an Antichrist perspective "on earth" - Worship the LORD God in spirit and 100% truth "on earth" with 0% deception) The saints of yesteryear worshiped the LORD God "on earth" in spirit and 100% truth (i.e. St. Peter, St. John, St. Polycarp, etc.). So why can't the ekklesia and the “ministers of the new covenant” stand up for Jesus 100% today, and worship the LORD God "on earth" in spirit and 100% truth?

Deuteronomy 4:39 - 39 Therefore know this day, and consider it in your heart, that the Lord Himself is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other.

Wake up ekklesia within the "one" true faith. (i.e. Biblical Judeo/Christian faith - Genesis 1:1 - Revelation 22:21) - True worshipers of our Heavenly Father “must” worship in spirit and truth. (John 4:23-24) “No” lie is of the truth. (1 John 2:21) ('on earth" as in heaven)

Self-imposed religion of today is a problem for the faithful in Christ Jesus “on earth”. (Colossians 2:23) Self-imposed religion of today is "not" commanded by the LORD God “on earth”, but self-imposed religion throughout history has been commanded by the unfaithful ministers of the new covenant “on earth”. (i.e. being less than 100% holy, and being less than 100% faithful to their only Master – LORD God “on earth” as in heaven – there is "no" other - (Deuteronomy 4:39)(1 John 2:19))

The “unfaithful” ekklesia of today remember their saints once annually "on earth", but the “unfaithful” ekklesia of today conveniently do "not" remember the doctrines taught by those same saints “on earth”, and do "not" remember how those same saints faithfully followed and worshiped the LORD God "on earth". (i.e. St. Peter, St. John, St. Polycarp, etc. - Everlasting Passover Memorial Observance "on earth" "according to the Scriptures" – Spirit of the law, only, always – Christ our Passover – died for our sins “according to the Scriptures” (1 Corinthians 15:1-4)) Under cover of darkness with a pagan head on their shoulders, and with itching ears, (Council of Nicaea A.D. 325 - 2 Timothy 4:3-4 - the "unfaithful" ministers of the new covenant) twisted faithful ekklesia doctrine, that was once for all delivered to the saints (Jude 1:3), so that today, this holy doctrine of the saints does "not" apply anymore "on earth" for the faithful in Christ Jesus. (i.e. Everlasting Passover Memorial Observance "on earth" "according to the Scriptures" - "vacated", "annulled", "made void" - removed from the light of day "on earth" and kept in the darkness "on earth" - everlasting (less than 100% holy) worship practiced "on earth") The unfaithful "ministers of the new covenant" do "not" allow the ekklesia to be "faithful" in Christ Jesus 100% "on earth" today. (i.e. to abide within the doctrine of Christ "on earth" 100% - i.e. 2 John 9 ; Matthew 4:4; Luke 4:4; 1 Corinthians 15:1-4; 2 Corinthians 3:5-6; Isaiah 22:22; Revelation 3:7 – Key of David)

These "unfaithful" "ministers of the new covenant" continue to bear "false" witness to the world today, "specifically" in regards to the Holy Spirit "inspired" chronology of the passion, death, burial, and glorious Resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, "on earth" "according to the Scriptures" - Christ is risen "on earth" "according to the Scriptures" - according to the “doctrine of Christ” - (i.e. Matthew 26:2; Mark 8:31) - all of Jesus' "verbatim" Resurrection prophecies fulfilled 100% "on earth" - "not"100% truthfully taught by the "unfaithful" ministers of the new covenant (1 Corinthians 15:1-4)). These "unfaithful" "ministers of the new covenant" continue to bear "false" witness against the “doctrine of Christ” "on earth" (Matthew 4:4; Luke 4:4; Matthew 16:6; John 4:23-24; 1 John 2:21; 1 Corinthians 15:1-4; 2 Corinthians 3:5-6; - Sacred Oral Tradition "on earth" “passed on” by Jesus to his faithful saints - the everlasting Passover Memorial observance “on earth” - once for all delivered to the saints in Christ "on earth" (i.e. St. Peter, St. John, St. Polycarp, etc. ) - "according to the rule of faith” - "according to the Spirit of the law, only, always” - "according to the Scriptures" (Exodus 12:6; Exodus 12:14,17,24; Numbers 28:16; Mark 14:12; Matthew 4:4; Luke 4:4) – "not" 100% truthfully taught by the "unfaithful" ministers of the new covenant).

These "unfaithful" "ministers of the new covenant" also continue to bear "false" witness against the faithful in Christ "on earth". (i.e. placing "some" of one's faith that Christ died for one’s sins "on earth" in our historical time, on a "Friday" - on the sixth day of the week - on "the first" day of Unleavened bread by the "Letter of the law, only, always" - on the "fifteenth day" of the first month according to Jewish reckoning - sunset to sunset (Leviticus 23:6-7; Numbers 28:17-18). Their teaching, preaching, and worshiping on the specific topic of Christ’s most holy passion “on earth”, of the day of our deliverance “on earth”, and of the day of the one feast of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ “on earth”, is “contrary” to the Holy Spirit "inspired" oral and written traditions - (fourteenth day of the first month (Exodus 12:6; Leviticus 23:5; Numbers 9:3; Exodus 12:14,17,24; Numbers 28:16; Matthew 26:1-2; Mark 14:12; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; 2 Corinthians 3:5-6) - the "first day" of Passover - "Spirit of the law, only, always" ; Jesus > Apostle John > saint Polycarp > bishop Polycrates > to all faithful and loving saints 100% in Christ Jesus "on earth" - on the fifth day of the week to the Jews - sunset to sunset reckoning - (Luke 24:18-22) Reference: Key of David illustrations)

Colossians 3:9-11 - (NKJV)

9 Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds, 10 and have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him, 11 where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is all and in all.

To those “unfaithful” ministers of the new covenant “on earth” who keep their flock less than 100% holy "on earth" today – I say;

Repent – Stop teaching, preaching, and worshiping with “false doctrine” (2 Peter 2) (John 4:23-24; 1 John 2:21) All Scripture is holy. To teach, preach, and worship "contrary" to Holy Spirit “inspired” oral and written traditions is heretical. Give the ekklesia in Christ “on earth”, the truth, the “whole truth”, and nothing but the truth. (Matthew 4:4; Luke 4:4) (Genesis 1:1 – Revelation 22:21 – Everlasting Passover Memorial observance “on earth” “according to the Scriptures” – Christ our Passover – Spirit of the law, only, always – It "is" finished “on earth” as in heaven – Reference Key of David illustrations)

In Christ’s service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo gloria!

Last edited:
Ironic, isn't it? Instead of creating harmony, discord is being sown!

Paul tells us how we can be saved, from Romans 10:

I don't see anything in here about believing the Paschal lamb was slaughtered at a certain time being necessary for salvation....do you?

Did Martin Luther create harmony, or sow discord within the Roman Catholic Church, after he posted his 95 theses?

Was Martin Luther obedient to the author of eternal salvation "on earth", or obedient to the Pope "on earth"?

Tell the truth!

In Christ's service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!

Ironic, isn't it? Instead of creating harmony, discord is being sown!

Paul tells us how we can be saved, from Romans 10:

I don't see anything in here about believing the Paschal lamb was slaughtered at a certain time being necessary for salvation....do you?

The Apostle Paul also reveals to us through his Holy Spirit "inspired" epistle in Romans 1, what brings God's wrath "on earth". One does realize that it is impossible for God to lie. (i.e. Hebrews 6:18; Titus 1:2; 1 John 2:21)

Romans 1:18-19 Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson

God’s Wrath on Unrighteousness

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who a) suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because what may be known of God is b) manifest c) in them, for God has shown it to them.

Footnotes: a) hold down b) evident c) among

In Christ’s service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo gloria!

Did Martin Luther create harmony, or sow discord within the Roman Catholic Church, after he posted his 95 theses?

Was Martin Luther obedient to the author of eternal salvation "on earth", or obedient to the Pope "on earth"?

Tell the truth!

Waiting for you to answer my simple questions:

Those who teach positions (1) & (2) in the original post are sowing discord within the Christian faith "on earth", and are bringing God's wrath "on earth". (i.e. suppressing the truth "on earth" in unrighteousness)

Those who teach position (3) in the original post are creating harmony within the Christian faith "on earth". (i.e. proclaiming the truth "on earth" in righteousness)

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life "on earth" as in heaven. (i.e. John 14:6)

In Christ's service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!

Last edited:
Luther sowed Harmony in Christ Jesus. That could be considered discord by those who are outside Christ.
Obviously, pointing to Christ is being obedient to the author of salvation.

Waiting for you to answer my simple questions:

Those who teach positions (1) & (2) in the original post are sowing discord within the Christian faith "on earth", and are bringing God's wrath "on earth". (i.e. suppressing the truth "on earth" in unrighteousness)

Those who teach position (3) in the original post are creating harmony within the Christian faith "on earth". (i.e. proclaiming the truth "on earth" in righteousness)

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life "on earth" as in heaven. (i.e. John 14:6)

In Christ's service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
You still have yet to show me FROM THE BIBLE where believing the correct time the Paschal lamb was slaughtered for Jesus' last supper is necessary for salvation....and the only person I see sowing discord on here is YOU.

As Paul wrote in Romans 10:

9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. 11 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.”[e] 12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.

See anything in here about believing the correct time of day the lamb was slaughtered being necessary for salvation?

Last edited:
You still have yet to show me FROM THE BIBLE where believing the correct time the Paschal lamb was slaughtered for Jesus' last supper is necessary for salvation....and the only person I see sowing discord on here is YOU.

As Paul wrote in Romans 10:

See anything in here about believing the correct time of day the lamb was slaughtered being necessary for salvation?

Reference: Post #245

Answer: One has no salvation "on earth", when one bears false witness (i.e. (liars); posts (1) & (2)) against the children of God "on earth". (i.e. Matthew 15:19; Matthew 19:16-19)

Truth matters! Abide in the "doctrine of Christ". (i.e. "on earth" as in heaven) (i.e. 2 John 9)

In Christ’s service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo gloria!

Reference: Post #245

Answer: One has no salvation "on earth", when one bears false witness (i.e. (liars); posts (1) & (2)) against the children of God "on earth". (i.e. Matthew 15:19; Matthew 19:16-19)

Truth matters! Abide in the "doctrine of Christ". (i.e. "on earth" as in heaven) (i.e. 2 John 9)

In Christ’s service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo gloria!
You still did NOT answer my question: where does the Bible tell us that believing the correct time of day the Paschal lamb was slaughtered prior to the Last Supper is necessary for salvation? I gave you several Bible verses....did you read them? So, why do you keep ignoring my question?

While our salvation must wait until we die and then the Resurrection at Jesus' Second Coming, we can still know we are saved now, by grace through faith in Jesus Christ our Lord. Because when we hear and believe Him we have "passed from death to life." In the here and now. Jesus says so. :)

Last edited:
You still did NOT answer my question: where does the Bible tell us that believing the correct time of day the Paschal lamb was slaughtered prior to the Last Supper is necessary for salvation? I gave you several Bible verses....did you read them? So, why do you keep ignoring my question?

While our salvation must wait until we die and then the Resurrection at Jesus' Second Coming, we can still know we are saved now, by grace through faith in Jesus Christ our Lord. Because when we hear and believe Him we have "passed from death to life." In the here and now. Jesus says so. :)

I gave you several Bible verses … do you understand the “doctrine of Christ”? (i.e. Matthew 15:19; Matthew 19:16-19)

Where does the Bible tell us that bearing false witness to the children of God “on earth”, will lead to everlasting life “on earth”? (i.e. “specific” false witness – positions (1) & (2) in the original post) (i.e. Jesus Christ never walked in these commandments of men “on earth” - “specifically” positions (1) & (2) in the original post - Jesus Christ obeyed the Spirit of the law in Exodus 12:6 – “beyn ha’arbayim” – position (3) in the original post – i.e. “according to the Scriptures”)

Where does the Bible tell us that Jesus, Messiah, the Son of the living God (i.e. Matthew 16:16) was crucified on Good Friday? (i.e. a pagan worship ritual – Nisan 15 - “specifically” from the Constantinian faith – (i.e. Jude 1:4))

How much ill-gotten financial gain was collected by Christian institutions over the centuries, as a direct result of bearing this “specific” false witness to believers in Jesus Christ “on earth”?

What is the difference between the following two schemes of collecting money from believers in Jesus Christ “on earth”?
  • Papacy’s sale of indulgences
  • Papacy’s Good Friday pagan worship ritual’s - offering collections.

Answer: There is no difference! Both pagan schemes premise their self-imposed religious practices on a false witness. (i.e. not “according to the Scriptures”) Ref. (i.e. Matthew 15:7-9; John 4:24)

False teachers and false doctrine are not allowed within the one true faith, “on earth” or in heaven. (i.e. Biblical Judeo/Christian faith – Genesis 1:1 – Revelation 22:21) (i.e. I would highly recommend firing all of the wicked antichrist Biblical scholars, within all of the Christian seminaries and within all of the Christian universities, who are teaching believers in Jesus Christ “on earth” a false witness. (i.e. “specifically” positions (1) & (2) in the original post) – Good riddance!)

I follow Jesus, the way, the truth, and the life, “on earth” as in heaven. I will never follow these “unrepentant” wicked servants of Antichrist “on earth” into the lake of fire. (i.e. liars) Never! (i.e. Ephesians 5:11-13)

Truth matters! Abide in the “doctrine of Christ” (2 John 9), or walk away with Antichrist (John 6:66).

What is one’s beef with the “doctrine of Christ” “on earth”? (i.e. Exodus 12:6; Leviticus 23:5; Numbers 9:3; Matthew 26:2; Mark 8:31; John 4:24)

What is one’s beef with the eighth commandment “on earth”? (i.e. You shall not bear false witness …)

What is one’s beef with truth “on earth”? (i.e. position (3) in the original post) (i.e. “visually” illustrated in the Key of David illustrations – (i.e. Deuteronomy 29:29; Isaiah 22:22; Revelation 3:7)

In Christ’s service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo gloria!

How is beyn ha’arbayim translated into English? (Evangelical Heritage Version (EHV))
  • “at sunset” Ex.12:6 – first mention – Lit. between the evenings, very likely between sunset and darkness
  • “at evening” Ex.16:12 – second mention
  • “at twilight” Ex.29:39 – third mention – Lit. between the evenings
  • “at twilight” Ex. 29:41 – fourth mention
  • “at twilight” Ex.30:8 – fifth mention
  • “at twilight” Lev.23:5 – sixth mention
  • “at twilight” Num.9:3 – seventh mention- Lit. between the evenings
  • “at twilight” Num.9:5 – eighth mention
  • “at twilight” Num.9:11 – ninth mention
  • “at twilight” Num.28:4 – tenth mention
  • “at twilight” Num.28:8 – eleventh mention

How is beyn ha’arbayim translated into English? (New King James Version (NKJV)
  • “at twilight” Ex.12:6 – first mention
  • “at twilight” Ex.16:12 – second mention
  • “at twilight” Ex.29:39 – third mention – Lit. between the two evenings
  • “at twilight” Ex. 29:41 – fourth mention – Lit. between the two evenings
  • “at twilight” Ex.30:8 – fifth mention – Lit. between the two evenings
  • “in the evening” Num.28:4 – tenth mention
  • “in the evening” Num.28:8 – eleventh mention

[Official Doctrinal Statements of the Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod - Years: 1847-1998
(i.e. Doctrine correction 1926 11, 144 Every member of Synod has a responsibility to insist on the correction of doctrinally erroneous statements printed in official publications))]

Specifically,
(Exodus 12:6; In context: Deuteronomy 4:2 NKJV; Deuteronomy 12:32 NKJV)

Also, all Lutherans are bound by Scriptural authority (Genesis 1:1 - Revelation 22:21), and by the Lutheran Confessions’ authority - not to make public or declare for truth, anything that cannot be properly proved with sufficient clear evidence. (i.e. Reference: The Book of Concord - The Large Catechism - The Ten Commandments - The Eighth Commandment - 254] 271] 272]; (1 Thessalonians 5:19-21))

How is beyn ha’arbayim translated into English? (Evangelical Heritage Version (EHV - 2019))

• “at sunset” Ex.12:6 – first mention – Lit. between the evenings, very likely between sunset and darkness

How is beyn ha’arbayim translated into German? (The Luther Bible 1912 is in the public domain)

• “Abend” Ex.12:6 – first mention
  • “Abend” Ex.16:12 – second mention
  • “Abend” Ex.29:39 – third mention
  • “Abend” Ex. 29:41 – fourth mention
  • “Abend” Ex.30:8 – fifth mention
  • “Abend” Lev.23:5 – sixth mention
  • “Abend” Num.9:3 – seventh mention
  • “Abend” Num.9:5 – eighth mention
  • “Abend” Num.9:11 – ninth mention
  • “Abend” Num.28:4 – tenth mention
  • “Abend” Num.28:8 – eleventh mention
Therefore, Holy Scripture in the Lutheran Bible (Evangelical Heritage Version (EHV 2019) – (i.e. Exodus 12:6 – “sunset”)) contradicts Holy Scripture in the German Luther Bible 1912 (i.e. Exodus 12:6 – “Abend”) (i.e. a breach of “sound” Lutheran doctrine is evident)

In Christ's service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!

[Official Doctrinal Statements of the Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod - Years: 1847-1998
(i.e. Doctrine correction 1926 11, 144 Every member of Synod has a responsibility to insist on the correction of doctrinally erroneous statements printed in official publications))]

Specifically,
(Exodus 12:6; In context: Deuteronomy 4:2 NKJV; Deuteronomy 12:32 NKJV)

Also, all Lutherans are bound by Scriptural authority (Genesis 1:1 - Revelation 22:21), and by the Lutheran Confessions’ authority - not to make public or declare for truth, anything that cannot be properly proved with sufficient clear evidence. (i.e. Reference: The Book of Concord - The Large Catechism - The Ten Commandments - The Eighth Commandment - 254] 271] 272]; (1 Thessalonians 5:19-21))

How is beyn ha’arbayim translated into English? (Evangelical Heritage Version (EHV - 2019))

How is beyn ha’arbayim translated into German? (The Luther Bible 1912 is in the public domain)

• “Abend” Ex.12:6 – first mention
  • “Abend” Ex.16:12 – second mention
  • “Abend” Ex.29:39 – third mention
  • “Abend” Ex. 29:41 – fourth mention
  • “Abend” Ex.30:8 – fifth mention
  • “Abend” Lev.23:5 – sixth mention
  • “Abend” Num.9:3 – seventh mention
  • “Abend” Num.9:5 – eighth mention
  • “Abend” Num.9:11 – ninth mention
  • “Abend” Num.28:4 – tenth mention
  • “Abend” Num.28:8 – eleventh mention
Therefore, Holy Scripture in the Lutheran Bible (Evangelical Heritage Version (EHV 2019) – (i.e. Exodus 12:6 – “sunset”)) contradicts Holy Scripture in the German Luther Bible 1912 (i.e. Exodus 12:6 – “Abend”) (i.e. a breach of “sound” Lutheran doctrine is evident)

In Christ's service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!

I will give my understanding of the “first mention” of “beyn ha’arbayim” in (Exodus 12:6), which is also “visually” illustrated in the Key of David illustrations. (i.e. “twilight”, and all equivalent terms, i.e. “dusk”, “evening”, “between the evenings”) This understanding of (“beyn ha’arbayim”) is also in agreement with the Holy Scriptures in at least 24 English translations of (Exodus 12:6))

I will also give an analogy to this understanding that will help others see the error in interpretation that was first introduced by the Evangelical Heritage Version of Holy Scripture (EHV 2019) – (i.e. “specifically” in Exodus 12:6 – first mention - “beyn ha’arbayim” – sunset” – i.e. most likely meaning) (i.e.an intentional or unintentional error, our Heavenly Father knows). In my humble opinion, the (EHV 2019) Bible Version must be recalled and corrected. This is a serious breach within the Christian faith.

This is my understanding of “beyn ha’arbayim” in (Exodus 12:6). (i.e. position (3) in the original post)

(sunset = evening); (end of daylight = evening); [Lit. “between the evenings” (plural) (twilight)] = evening

(i.e. “sunset” = beginning of twilight <<<”twilight” >>> end of twilight = “end of daylight”)
(i.e. “evening” <<< between the evenings” >>> “evening”)
(i.e. “Abend” <<< “Abend”>>> “Abend”)

Based upon the context of the Holy Spirit “inspired” Hebrew Text, (i.e. “first mention” of “beyn ha’arbayim” (Exodus 12:6)), one would interpret “beyn ha’arbayim” into English as either, “evening”, “between the evenings”, “twilight”, or “dusk”.

The Holy Spirit “inspired” Text, in general, can either be originally written in the Hebrew/Greek language to convey an “all encompassing” term’s meaning, or the Holy Spirit “inspired” Text can be originally written in the Hebrew/Greek language to convey a “specific” word’s meaning within that “all encompassing” term’s meaning.

The English word “evening” can be understood as an “all encompassing” term. These English words, “sunset”, “end of daylight”, and all points between “sunset and end of daylight” – “twilight”, have “specific” word meanings within that “all encompassing” term’s meaning. (i.e. “sunset” does not mean “end of daylight”); (i.e. “evening” can be interpreted as (i.e. “sunset” - “specific” term) based upon the context that “evening” is used in Holy Scripture, however, not all “evenings” in Holy Scripture are interpreted as “sunsets”. (i.e. Genesis 1:5; Exodus 12:6; Numbers 9:15; Matthew 26:20; Matthew 27:57))

The analogy below is used to clarify my understanding of the “first mention” of “beyn ha’arbayim” in (Exodus 12:6). This analogy includes both fictional and non-fictional content.

Suppose that Moses was “inspired” by the Holy Spirit to write in Hebrew, the English equivalent within the brackets below,

[Do not place the leavened bread in a container of (between the “physical states of H2O”)]

This bracketed sentence above, of course, would have been a mystery to Moses at first, but not to the Holy Spirit. Also, this command could have been conveyed to Moses, and understood by Moses, through a God given vision.

Correlation of this analogy to the interpretation of “beyn ha’arbayim” in (Exodus 12:6):

“beyn ha’arbayim” corresponds to the phrase, [between the “physical states of H2O”]
“evening” corresponds to the phrase “physical state of H2O” – (i.e. an “all encompassing” term)
“sunset” corresponds to “ice” – (i.e. a specific “physical state of H2O”)
“twilight” corresponds to “liquid water” – (i.e. a specific “physical state of H2O”)
“end of daylight” corresponds to “vapor”; “gas” – (i.e. a specific “physical state of H2O”)

(Note: for the purpose of this analogy, “sublimation”, the process of direct conversion of ice to the gaseous stage (vapor), without going through the liquid state, is excluded) (i.e. dry ice)

Therefore:

(“ice” = a “specific” “physical state of H2O”); “vapor”; “gas”= a “specific” “physical state of H2O”); [between the “physical states of H2O”] = “liquid water” = a “specific” “physical state of H2O”
(i.e. “ice” = end of liquid water <<< “liquid water” >>> end of liquid water = “vapor”; “gas”)
(i.e. “physical state of H2O” <<<between the “physical states of H2O” >>> “physical state of H2O”)

In the fictional account given above, Moses was instructed not to place the leavened bread in a container of (Lit. [between the “physical states of H2O”]? (i.e. Answer: “liquid water”, a “specific” “physical state of H2O”, between the “specific” “physical states of H2O”) If one answered “ice”, then one would be in error. This analogy equates “twilight” as the “specific” English interpretation of the Holy Spirit “inspired” phrase, “beyn ha’arbayim” – Lit. “between the evenings” (plural).
(i.e. “sunset” <<<”twilight” >>> “end of daylight”)

Truth matters! Abide in the “doctrine of Christ”! (i.e. 2 John 9) Dr. Martin Luther would agree!

In Christ's service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!

I will give my understanding of the “first mention” of “beyn ha’arbayim” in (Exodus 12:6), which is also “visually” illustrated in the Key of David illustrations. (i.e. “twilight”, and all equivalent terms, i.e. “dusk”, “evening”, “between the evenings”) This understanding of (“beyn ha’arbayim”) is also in agreement with the Holy Scriptures in at least 24 English translations of (Exodus 12:6))

I will also give an analogy to this understanding that will help others see the error in interpretation that was first introduced by the Evangelical Heritage Version of Holy Scripture (EHV 2019) – (i.e. “specifically” in Exodus 12:6 – first mention - “beyn ha’arbayim” – sunset” – i.e. most likely meaning) (i.e.an intentional or unintentional error, our Heavenly Father knows). In my humble opinion, the (EHV 2019) Bible Version must be recalled and corrected. This is a serious breach within the Christian faith.

This is my understanding of “beyn ha’arbayim” in (Exodus 12:6). (i.e. position (3) in the original post)

(sunset = evening); (end of daylight = evening); [Lit. “between the evenings” (plural) (twilight)] = evening

(i.e. “sunset” = beginning of twilight <<<”twilight” >>> end of twilight = “end of daylight”)
(i.e. “evening” <<< between the evenings” >>> “evening”)
(i.e. “Abend” <<< “Abend”>>> “Abend”)

Based upon the context of the Holy Spirit “inspired” Hebrew Text, (i.e. “first mention” of “beyn ha’arbayim” (Exodus 12:6)), one would interpret “beyn ha’arbayim” into English as either, “evening”, “between the evenings”, “twilight”, or “dusk”.

The Holy Spirit “inspired” Text, in general, can either be originally written in the Hebrew/Greek language to convey an “all encompassing” term’s meaning, or the Holy Spirit “inspired” Text can be originally written in the Hebrew/Greek language to convey a “specific” word’s meaning within that “all encompassing” term’s meaning.

The English word “evening” can be understood as an “all encompassing” term. These English words, “sunset”, “end of daylight”, and all points between “sunset and end of daylight” – “twilight”, have “specific” word meanings within that “all encompassing” term’s meaning. (i.e. “sunset” does not mean “end of daylight”); (i.e. “evening” can be interpreted as (i.e. “sunset” - “specific” term) based upon the context that “evening” is used in Holy Scripture, however, not all “evenings” in Holy Scripture are interpreted as “sunsets”. (i.e. Genesis 1:5; Exodus 12:6; Numbers 9:15; Matthew 26:20; Matthew 27:57))

The analogy below is used to clarify my understanding of the “first mention” of “beyn ha’arbayim” in (Exodus 12:6). This analogy includes both fictional and non-fictional content.

Suppose that Moses was “inspired” by the Holy Spirit to write in Hebrew, the English equivalent within the brackets below,

[Do not place the leavened bread in a container of (between the “physical states of H2O”)]

This bracketed sentence above, of course, would have been a mystery to Moses at first, but not to the Holy Spirit. Also, this command could have been conveyed to Moses, and understood by Moses, through a God given vision.

Correlation of this analogy to the interpretation of “beyn ha’arbayim” in (Exodus 12:6):

“beyn ha’arbayim” corresponds to the phrase, [between the “physical states of H2O”]
“evening” corresponds to the phrase “physical state of H2O” – (i.e. an “all encompassing” term)
“sunset” corresponds to “ice” – (i.e. a specific “physical state of H2O”)
“twilight” corresponds to “liquid water” – (i.e. a specific “physical state of H2O”)
“end of daylight” corresponds to “vapor”; “gas” – (i.e. a specific “physical state of H2O”)

(Note: for the purpose of this analogy, “sublimation”, the process of direct conversion of ice to the gaseous stage (vapor), without going through the liquid state, is excluded) (i.e. dry ice)

Therefore:

(“ice” = a “specific” “physical state of H2O”); “vapor”; “gas”= a “specific” “physical state of H2O”); [between the “physical states of H2O”] = “liquid water” = a “specific” “physical state of H2O”
(i.e. “ice” = end of liquid water <<< “liquid water” >>> end of liquid water = “vapor”; “gas”)
(i.e. “physical state of H2O” <<<between the “physical states of H2O” >>> “physical state of H2O”)

In the fictional account given above, Moses was instructed not to place the leavened bread in a container of (Lit. [between the “physical states of H2O”]? (i.e. Answer: “liquid water”, a “specific” “physical state of H2O”, between the “specific” “physical states of H2O”) If one answered “ice”, then one would be in error. This analogy equates “twilight” as the “specific” English interpretation of the Holy Spirit “inspired” phrase, “beyn ha’arbayim” – Lit. “between the evenings” (plural).
(i.e. “sunset” <<<”twilight” >>> “end of daylight”)

Truth matters! Abide in the “doctrine of Christ”! (i.e. 2 John 9) Dr. Martin Luther would agree!

In Christ's service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
See Augsburg Confession of Faith Article XXIX. 😉

One is entitled to one's humor. Does one see the Lord laughing? (i.e. Psalm 2)

In Christ's service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
I'm sure the Lord has a sense of humor, wouldn't you agree?
You had said Luther would agree with you, so I referenced his would be particular mention on the matter. Non-existent.

I'm sure the Lord has a sense of humor, wouldn't you agree?
You had said Luther would agree with you, so I referenced his would be particular mention on the matter. Non-existent.
Much ado about nothing. We have no official doctrine as to what time of day the Paschal lamb was killed, prior to when Jesus held His last supper with His disciples. just opinions. I mean, it is immaterial. Who cares, since we are in the newer and better covenant in the blood of Jesus Christ? The Mosaic Law has been fulfilled in Christ Jesus, along with the animal sacrifice of the lamb.

Reactions: Nic
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back