Lying about Trump - they can't help themselves…

There are multiple Presidential vehicles and not all have the same interior configuration. Also, the partition is generally moveable so the President can interact with the people in the front seat.
She claimed he was in the Beast, which has the presidential compartment and the driver compartment. In that vehicle her claims don't make sense. But I've heard since then that he wasn't in the Beast and that he was in some SUV, so that further adds to the inaccuracies in her stories. She's simply not believable at this point, especially with the agent and driver willing to testify that never happened.
If some of Cassie's evidence turns out to be incorrect, so be it. The purpose of this investigation is to get at the truth, whatever that may be.
1. She did not provide evidence of anything.
2. if the purpose of the investigation is to 'get at the truth', then your willingness to shrug off her falsehoods/inaccuracies with a 'so be it' doesn't seem to fit. That indicates to me that you've decided what you believe the 'truth' is and are willing to trample on reality to 'get at' it so long as it condemns Trump.

This incident didn't take place in the beast. It took place in an SUV.
So that's another inaccuracy in her story, as she claimed it was in the Beast. She's simply not believable at this point with her inaccuracies and two people willing to under oath contradict her hearsay.

So that's another inaccuracy in her story, as she claimed it was in the Beast. She's simply not believable at this point with her inaccuracies and two people willing to under oath contradict her hearsay.
Video of the incident has been released. It clearly shows someone in a SUV waving their hands, although the footage isn't good enough to tell who that person is. It seems unlikely that it was either a Trump aid or a member of the secret service detail who was waving their hands.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-tru...anuary-6-committee-cassidy-hutchinson-1720126

The purpose of this investigation is to get at the truth
I would consider that to be a VERY LARGE assumption. We all know that the purpose of the "investigation" is to destroy Trump. It's all the Democratic party intends to do, by whatever means possible. BUT HEY!! maybe the third time's a charm.

Reactions: BMS
Video of the incident has been released. It clearly shows someone in a SUV waving their hands, although the footage isn't good enough to tell who that person is. It seems unlikely that it was either a Trump aid or a member of the secret service detail who was waving their hands.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-tru...anuary-6-committee-cassidy-hutchinson-1720126
Gasp! Someone waved their hands! I gotta tell my Italian friend that when he waves his hands while talking he is actually attacking me and grabbing my steering wheel!

Like, have you never seen the dude's arms moving like he's conducting an orchestra when he speaks? Good grief.

Last edited:
The purpose of this investigation is strictly political. That is whshe is somebody who shoukd y the viewership is low.

Gasp! Someone waved their hands! I gotta tell my Italian friend that when he waves his hands while talking he is actually attacking me and grabbing my steering wheel!
As the bloated pants suit once said, in all her wisdom, it is a "nothingburger".

How do they stop, when do they stop?

Is their agitating for themselves or do they think it will help their cause? I think they agitate for themselves hoping others hop on their fear train.

Clearly all crazy ideas are still on the table. From abandon all oil by next Wednesday to birth the child and let it expire, all they have is crazy.

Ordinary won't do anymore. Getting mothers the formula they need and more food stamps is so 90's, too boring.

We need fearful images of tender handmaiden virgins dressed in red and abused by the evil white man...or some such retarded scheme.

I'm afraid they cannot depart their hamster wheel, they will keep running and running on racism and paternalism, global warming death threats and being "fair" like china.
If you don't count the Woke stuff and the cancel culture they literally haven't modified their ideas since the Johnson administration. They live in a land that is perpetually 1967 or eight.

SHe also apparently claimed she wrote a memo and it turned out that someone else actually wrote the memo. It sounds like she's trying to make herself look more important than she was, trying to get attention through this hearing.
Well she manage to do that. I wonder how she likes it?

The purpose of this investigation is strictly political. That is why the viewership is low.
These hearing are getting enormous attention. And yes, people cannot watch hours of this, but most of us are eagerly seeking out news reports and summaries and analyses.

These hearing are getting enormous attention.
Not really
And yes, people cannot watch hours of this, but most of us are eagerly seeking out news reports and summaries and analyses.
I don't know a single person who particularly cares, let alone is 'eagerly seeking out news reports and summaries and analyses'. Even my democrat friends who hated Trump even more than I did, are so over this crap and wish that these politicians would be spending their time trying to do things to help lower inflation, improve the economy, and deal with the cost of living crisis currently going on instead of grandstanding for a production about something the rest of us stopped caring about when the damn bastard left office. Hell the only reason I heard about this nonsense in the OP is because of this forum.

Back