Lying about Trump - they can't help themselves…

Thistle

The defamatory Trump liars can't help themselves. If it's negative, and it's about Donald Trump, I think we've proven since 2016 that it's a lie, with about 99.99% certainty. They are despicable underhanded scum, and they have destroyed the fourth estate. The only question is will they continue to hoist themselves on petard, after petard, after petard…?

The defamatory Trump liars can't help themselves. If it's negative, and it's about Donald Trump, I think we've proven since 2016 that it's a lie, with about 99.99% certainty. They are despicable underhanded scum, and they have destroyed the fourth estate. The only question is will they continue to hoist themselves on petard, after petard, after petard…?
This beast has a bullet proof "screen" out of plexiglass separating him from the driver.

This beast has a bullet proof "screen" out of plexiglass separating him from the driver.
I'd love to see a reenactment of what was alleged to have happened portrayed by actors just physically see what they're claiming occurred. I think it would become patently obvious in about two seconds that there's no way that that is possible.

Fourth estate? What is the relevance of that comment?

Furthermore, does any of what was said represent a disconnect with what we know about Trump's character? Nope.

Finally, Cassidy testified under oath and reported what she was told.
None of the others involved have yet testified under oath and contradicted her.

Furthermore, does any of what was said represent a disconnect with what we know about Trump's character? Nope.

Of course the Lizard Cheney would not have the SS testify what really happened.

Why do left wingers cherish liars?

Fake News ugly characters lie about President Trump. Like your fav Avenatti.

Slander all you have?
Go ahead and prove she has ever been in the Presidential limo,
Try.

List all "those involved"
Show us your evidence.

It is a Duty for Left wingers to Lie in order to protect Biden and son.

Spies who lie: 51 ‘intelligence’ experts refuse to apologize for discrediting true Hunter Biden story​

Modern days main stream media cannot be trusted. They are so openly partisan.

SHe also apparently claimed she wrote a memo and it turned out that someone else actually wrote the memo. It sounds like she's trying to make herself look more important than she was, trying to get attention through this hearing.

The drivver and the agent are ready and willing to testify under oath that it wasn't true. All she had was hearsay. She also tried to pass off a memo as being written by her that actually was written by someone else. Not to mention her claim was not very believable, as the president's vehicle has a partition between the compartment the driver sits in and the compartment the president sits in.

"The fourth estate" is the institutional press. They've destroyed themselves as an institution because everything they've said since 2016 has been a lie.
What do you presume you know about Trump's character you know as a result of the press is lies.
She claims that this is her candid assessment of what she thought she heard fourth hand. If there is any daylight between swearing to that, in a bold face lie, I'd like somebody to explain it to me.
The others that you're talking about have all contradicted her. And unlike her they were actually there, and her testimony presumes to contradict what they have just given as a firsthand account .

Reported what she was told? LOL

You should here what I was told about you.

That is what fear looks like.

How do they stop, when do they stop?

Is their agitating for themselves or do they think it will help their cause? I think they agitate for themselves hoping others hop on their fear train.

Clearly all crazy ideas are still on the table. From abandon all oil by next Wednesday to birth the child and let it expire, all they have is crazy.

Ordinary won't do anymore. Getting mothers the formula they need and more food stamps is so 90's, too boring.

We need fearful images of tender handmaiden virgins dressed in red and abused by the evil white man...or some such retarded scheme.

I'm afraid they cannot depart their hamster wheel, they will keep running and running on racism and paternalism, global warming death threats and being "fair" like china.

Certainly since debating with democrats who cant recognise the observable reality of biological sex or conception, there is no way I can believe anything about Trump.

The drivver and the agent are ready and willing to testify under oath that it wasn't true. All she had was hearsay. She also tried to pass off a memo as being written by her that actually was written by someone else. Not to mention her claim was not very believable, as the president's vehicle has a partition between the compartment the driver sits in and the compartment the president sits in.
There are multiple Presidential vehicles and not all have the same interior configuration. Also, the partition is generally moveable so the President can interact with the people in the front seat.

If some of Cassie's evidence turns out to be incorrect, so be it. The purpose of this investigation is to get at the truth, whatever that may be.

There are multiple Presidential vehicles and not all have the same interior configuration. Also, the partition is generally moveable so the President can interact with the people in the front seat.

If some of Cassie's evidence turns out to be incorrect, so be it. The purpose of this investigation is to get at the truth, whatever that may be.
The purpose of this investigation is strictly political. That is why the viewership is low.

Back