Made of a woman, under the law is by definition CREATED.

Yahchristian

Luke 1:35... And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Just to clarify your Trinitarian view...

Does "shall be born" mean "that holy thing" would BE CREATED?

I say No.

I believe "shall be born" means "that holy thing" (who already existed) would TAKE ON A MORTAL BODY.

P.S.

Here is a summary of what I believe...

Yahweh is spirit and is the only one who is eternal. Yahweh is also in the universe as spirit and as a human. Yahweh in the universe as spirit is called the Spirit of God, Yahweh in the universe as a human is called the Son of God, and eternal Yahweh is called God the Father.

Here is an extended overview of what I believe...

For this creation, Yahweh (the only one who transcends all creation) determined to create a universe with a kingdom of redeemed humans for his glory where he would reign as a human himself. The Scriptures describe how Yahweh would accomplish his plan. In an instant, eternal Yahweh (called God the Father) created the supernatural and spacetime of this universe and also became immanent in the universe as spirit (called the Spirit of God) and as a human with a glorious body (called the Son of God). God the Father then created all things within the universe by the power of the Spirit of God commanded by the Son of God (whose name is Jesus). But whereas Yahweh created a spirit and soul for each of us, Yahweh himself became the spirit and soul of Jesus. At his conception, Jesus' glorious body was changed to a mortal body to be made like us so he could make reconciliation for our sins. At his resurrection, Jesus' mortal body was changed back to a glorious body and he will also give each of his elect a glorious body when he returns to reign in his kingdom forever.

Luke 1:35... And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Just to clarify your Trinitarian view...

Does "shall be born" mean "that holy thing" would BE CREATED?

I say No.

I believe "shall be born" means "that holy thing" (who already existed) would TAKE ON A MORTAL BODY.

P.S.

Here is a summary of what I believe...

Yahweh is spirit and is the only one who is eternal. Yahweh is also in the universe as spirit and as a human. Yahweh in the universe as spirit is called the Spirit of God, Yahweh in the universe as a human is called the Son of God, and eternal Yahweh is called God the Father.

Here is an extended overview of what I believe...

For this creation, Yahweh (the only one who transcends all creation) determined to create a universe with a kingdom of redeemed humans for his glory where he would reign as a human himself. The Scriptures describe how Yahweh would accomplish his plan. In an instant, eternal Yahweh (called God the Father) created the supernatural and spacetime of this universe and also became immanent in the universe as spirit (called the Spirit of God) and as a human with a glorious body (called the Son of God). God the Father then created all things within the universe by the power of the Spirit of God commanded by the Son of God (whose name is Jesus). But whereas Yahweh created a spirit and soul for each of us, Yahweh himself became the spirit and soul of Jesus. At his conception, Jesus' glorious body was changed to a mortal body to be made like us so he could make reconciliation for our sins. At his resurrection, Jesus' mortal body was changed back to a glorious body and he will also give each of his elect a glorious body when he returns to reign in his kingdom forever.
How are you clarifying when I clarified with Phil 2? so NO. And Jesus glorious body whatever that means would be His Impassability, and God says ," I Am The Lord and I change Not, wherefore, by Word alone made passable in taking upon Himself the form of the creature having been found as man ; al of which is manifestly expressed by way of Hypostasis. The Hypostasis of The Son. The Second Person having Godhead..

When your main objective is to get around your perception of Trine terminology, you as with most, by default " Divide The Substance", and thus unequal proportions, hence two beings. One Divine, one human, only to qualify that division by Confounding and confusing The Subsistence with ,' God is one person Jesus, therefore, Jesus is His own Father Son and Holy Spirit". Now since you divided the substance on the front end, your confounding and confusing with God is one person amounts to Oneness lip service., on account of, your half baked" Christological/Theological sciences" does not support your own suppositions.

The main take away from ancient non English speakers, which is most obvious in our modern debate ; when your main objective is to CIRCUMVENT God Trine Nature , with some vain attempt to disprove the Trinity ,"you " DIVIDE THE SUBSTANCE" and when your main objective is to OVEREEXPRESS the Threefold Interrelated plurality in the Supposita of which it is spoken , i,e God own Economy, adding something positive just to prove the Trinity and to own the heretics , you "DIVIDE THE SUBSTANCE". by either having the impious of Sebellius,, the heresy of Arius ,or straight up Repugnant to the SHEMA.

Let me see if can be elucidating," Saying Members of The Godhead is kind of adding something positive , like supposing The Three Divine Persons are three separate entities , is adding something positive, thereby dividing the substance, hence not of One Essence , on the other hand Several Persons having Godhead is Negation , just as supposing" Three distinct Persons" sharing the Divine Nature is Negation, and thus of One Essence. Also when you fallaciously ask ,which divine person this, and which divine person that , you divide the substance ; Divine Persons then Expresses themselves as they Relate one therefrom another , but not however as if they were others from the Divine Nature, for that would place number in the One Essence which conflicts with the Divine Self Subsistence / Divine Self Sovereignty .

With that said your half baked overview above in no way Negate , yet in some way Affirm', a Divine Persons is Divine Life it itself by itself and within itself Hypostatic ie Personal being" We number/ Negation by that which is its "Relative Opposito", hence the mode of signification" Distinct Person".

........ Alan

How are you clarifying when I clarified with Phil 2? so NO.

You said…

Just to clarify your Trinitarian view…

Do “made of a woman” (Galatians 4:4) and “shall be born of thee” (Luke 1:35) refer to the same event?

Galatians 4:4… But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

I say Yes.

I believe "made of a woman” and “shall be born of thee" refer to the event where "that holy thing" (who already existed) would TAKE ON A MORTAL BODY.

Last edited:
You said…

Do “made of a woman” (Galatians 4:4) and “shall be born of thee” (Luke 1:35) refer to the same event?

Galatians 4:4… But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

I say Yes.

I believe "made of a woman” and “shall be born of thee" refer to the event where "that holy thing" (who already existed) would TAKE ON A MORTAL BODY.
For once you word things where I can give a simple Yes.

Jesus was a real man of flesh and blood with a created rational human soul and spirit as all men, only having been, made more noble by The Hypostasis of The Divine Wisdom subsisting in a human suppositum/ taking upon Himself , uncommingled and alloyed.

This real man Jesus The Christ is the only creature to have not its own Personalis for His humanity exist in something more Perfect, viz in The Person of The Logos/Word. And The Word was God. And The Word was made flesh and made His dwelling among us and we beheld His glory as of The only Begotten of The Father full of grace and truth.

You see Presentist, The Word is not just God's thoughts ideas or utterance , but The Logos is Divine Substance itself belonging to itself within itself Hypostatic-ie Personal by itself.

You clearly commingle Divinity and humanity. Yachristian this particular humanity is Hypostaticalized-ie Personalized by God, not that Deity replaces creature properties/quiddity , such as soul and spirit.

.........Alan

. .

Jesus was a real man of flesh and blood with a created rational human soul and spirit as all men.

You say Jesus’ human soul and spirit were CREATED.

So…

1) Did Jesus wrestle Jacob?

If you say Yes…

2) Did Jesus have a human soul and spirit when he wrestled Jacob?

I say YES and YES.

So…

If you say Yes…

I say YES and YES.

I say Yes and No. The Old Testament images were more of a preferred angelic form that God often took, sometimes solidifying to that of a man.

I say Yes and No. The Old Testament images were more of a preferred angelic form that God often took, sometimes solidifying to that of a man.

What do YOU say @aeg4971

If you say Yes…

I say YES and YES.

So…

If you say Yes…

I say YES and YES.
Yes, Jesus this man the Christ must need a real human soul and spirit to be One Suppositum or Hypostasis with The consubstantial Word of God made passable. by taking upon Himself. Word and Son express the same. And The Word was God himself. We know God by Nature or Substance is not this flesh these bones and this blood. The Son/Word Himself could only be the Express Image/ Exact Imprint of what God is, I AM He Who IS Supremely Being itself Subsistent absolutely Indeterminate ( Ex 3:14).

........ Alan

Yes, Jesus this man the Christ must need a real human soul and spirit to be One Suppositum or Hypostasis with The consubstantial Word of God

Just to clarify that you understood the question…

I am asking about Jesus when he wrestled Jacob (perhaps 1700 BC)…

Did Jesus have a human soul and spirit when he wrestled Jacob?

I say YES.

You said YES as well.

Please let me know if you misspoke.

You said…

I say Yes.

Made of a woman=born of a woman.

Just to clarify that you understood the question…

I am asking about Jesus when he wrestled Jacob (perhaps 1700 BC)…

Did Jesus have a human soul and spirit when he wrestled Jacob?

I say YES.

You said YES as well.

Please let me know if you misspoke.
Since this man Jesus the Christ made by way of the virgin born is one and the same only Begotten Son and Word of God, hence God manifested in the flesh ,then He must need Possess whatever pertains to the Perfection of being God manifested in the flesh. This real man Jesus the Christ hath The Hypostasis/Personalis of The Logos/Word. And The Word was God Himself.

Just to clarify By Word alone and The only Begotten Son, what belongs to the Perfection of God manifested in the flesh belongs to the Essence or Substance of God The Father .

"I am in The Father and The Father is in Me"

Why is this even something to contemplate?

...... Alan

Back