Mainstream media is nothing but pure propaganda.

shnarkle

How can anyone take anything "reported" seriously?

For example:

Where does the media get this idea that Kyle Rittenhouse is a white supremist?

He was defending business owned by people of color, and shot a white pedophile, a white domestic abuser, and a white radicalized anti-law enforcement alcoholic with a history of driving drunk, brandishing a firearm while intoxicated, etc.

Kyle Rittenhouse has a black body guard for crying out loud.

I can see how it might not have been the brightest idea to walk around a riot with an AR15, but then it turns out that he actually needed it after all. His instincts were correct that he might actually need it His instincts weren't accurate in thinking that the sight of an AR 15 would serve as an effective deterrent against would be assailants.

As it turns out, a mob mentality has the exact opposite effect over some people, but since it seems to be confined to child rapists, wife beaters, and drunks, all of whom are white, one might conclude that BLM might look upon this as a benefit to their cause. Given that they don't, we can safely assume that the goal isn't really racial equality at all, but to simply foment conflict and wholesale destruction.

They're all up in arms calling for more riots. I've given up trying to figure out where these people are coming from. They're either completely insane, or they're just plain evil.

I honestly don't see how anyone can take mainstream news seriously. It's nothing but pure propaganda.

Theophilos

The corporate media makes more sense if you assume that they are under the domination of the intelligence agencies.

You also need to understand that they have huge business interests in China.

shnarkle

The corporate media makes more sense if you assume that they are under the domination of the intelligence agencies.

You also need to understand that they have huge business interests in China.
All of the mainstream media outlets are populated with CIA agents. There are well over 500 that can be named, and probably another 500 in addition to them.

I have a huge interest in China as well. I like how Dave Chappelle puts it: "Don't bring those jobs back here until you find someone who wants to make shoes and iphones for $5.00 a day."

Theophilos

All of the mainstream media outlets are populated with CIA agents. There are well over 500 that can be named, and probably another 500 in addition to them.

I have a huge interest in China as well. I like how Dave Chappelle puts it: "Don't bring those jobs back here until you find someone who wants to make shoes and iphones for $5.00 a day."
Yes, the number of former intel officials who are openly in the media is the tip of the iceberg. The ability of the intel agencies to enforce a gag order on the Biden laptop story right before the election shows that they have a stranglehold over US corporate media.

It is no accident that a frank discussion about the CIA connection to NBC appeared only in the Russian news service and came from Glenn Greenwald, who lives in Brazil. US-based media know better that to touch that third-rail issue.

China also has tremendous influence. American movies are all censored to allow them to be sold in China. China also censors scientific journals, which explains how they were able to suppress discussion on about a lab origin of the Wuhan coronavirus.

shnarkle

Yes, the number of former intel officials who are openly in the media is the tip of the iceberg. The ability of the intel agencies to enforce a gag order on the Biden laptop story right before the election shows that they have a stranglehold over US corporate media.
They don't seem to have a stranglehold over the alternative news sources though. I know some people who still watch mainstream corporate media, but they all know it's just for entertainment purposes. I don't know anyone who believes the propaganda coming from corporate media.
It is no accident that a frank discussion about the CIA connection to NBC appeared only in the Russian news service and came from Glenn Greenwald, who lives in Brazil. US-based media know better that to touch that third-rail issue.

China also has tremendous influence. American movies are all censored to allow them to be sold in China.
American movies are also just more propaganda.
China also censors scientific journals, which explains how they were able to suppress discussion on about a lab origin of the Wuhan coronavirus.
The only difference between censorship in China and the US is that the US employs private companies to enforce censorship. Google, Facebook etc. all get to make their billions as long as they play ball with the government. The reality is that the government is owned by the corporations.

Princeton did a study going back 40 years showing that lawmakers always vote with their corporate sponsors.

Whateverman

Right wing media makes more sense if you assume it's intended-for and written-by people who hate America.

The real question is why anyone should make this assumption...

Theophilos

Right wing media makes more sense if you assume it's intended-for and written-by people who hate America.

The real question is why anyone should make this assumption...
With zero investigation and zero evidence, the 50 former intel officers claimed that the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation.

Virtually all the media imposed a gag order on the story and refused to investigate even when a business associate came forward who confirmed key parts of the story. The only explanation that makes sense is that the intel agencies control the media.

If we had a functioning media, they would have reported the story and noted the doubts expressed by the intel agency. Instead it has taken them a year to admit that the Russian disinformation story was hoax, and the laptop is real.

Yakuda

How can anyone take anything "reported" seriously?

For example:

Where does the media get this idea that Kyle Rittenhouse is a white supremist?

He was defending business owned by people of color, and shot a white pedophile, a white domestic abuser, and a white radicalized anti-law enforcement alcoholic with a history of driving drunk, brandishing a firearm while intoxicated, etc.

Kyle Rittenhouse has a black body guard for crying out loud.

I can see how it might not have been the brightest idea to walk around a riot with an AR15, but then it turns out that he actually needed it after all. His instincts were correct that he might actually need it His instincts weren't accurate in thinking that the sight of an AR 15 would serve as an effective deterrent against would be assailants.

As it turns out, a mob mentality has the exact opposite effect over some people, but since it seems to be confined to child rapists, wife beaters, and drunks, all of whom are white, one might conclude that BLM might look upon this as a benefit to their cause. Given that they don't, we can safely assume that the goal isn't really racial equality at all, but to simply foment conflict and wholesale destruction.

They're all up in arms calling for more riots. I've given up trying to figure out where these people are coming from. They're either completely insane, or they're just plain evil.

I honestly don't see how anyone can take mainstream news seriously. It's nothing but pure propaganda.
It's the propaganda arm of the leftist party

Theophilos

Waukesha massacre is looking more and more like a racist attack by a Black Nationalist in response to the Rittenhouse verdict.

Expect the mainstream media and the White House to do everything they can to bury the truth.

Last edited:

MMDAN

Waukesha massacre is looking more and more like a racist attack by a Black Nationalist in response to the Rittenhouse verdict.

Expect the mainstream media and the White House to do everything they can to bury the truth.
It truly amazes me how Biden had no problem smearing Kyle Rittenhouse as a "white supremacist" after he shot three white men in self-defense before we got all the facts and details, yet when it came time for him to comment on Darrell Brooks who sped through the Waukesha Christmas parade, killing and injuring multiple innocent people, Biden said, "we don't have all the facts and details yet."

Theophilos

It truly amazes me how Biden had no problem smearing Kyle Rittenhouse as a "white supremacist" after he shot three white men in self-defense before we got all the facts and details, yet when it came time for him to comment on Darrell Brooks who sped through the Waukesha Christmas parade, killing and injuring multiple innocent people, Biden said, "we don't have all the facts and details yet."
Yes, and expect the FBI to slow walk any investigations and to downplay terrorism or racism as motives for the attack.

It took the FBI almost four years to admit the that assassination attempt on the Republican members of congress was domestic terrorism and not "suicide by cop". It took them months to admit the fire-extinguisher-murder narrative was a hoax. The same stuff is going on with Waukesha.

BMS

I agree. Sadly it may have to get worse in order for more people to "see" it.
I hope it isn't too late by then.
And the UK and Europe. Its woke that is doing the damage.
In the UK we have a strange situation where even traditional liberals, gays and lesbians etc are being excluded and silenced, by a mixture of woke indoctrinated young people, anarchist extremists and a frightened, coerced and intimidated majority.