Make America God fearing Again

America was due for a revolution or awakening for some time. Why was it delayed? They put their trust in rigged elections, hoping they would bring change. But now we are seeing the true colours of the Republicans..

First Fox news, who is owned by Rupert Murdock, an Australian with ties to Britain. And now most of the reopublicans are calling for Trump's head. Why? They dont serve the people. They serve the elites, who are the real reason for their power and wealth.

The Georgia election was another joke. Again. How can all these key races be so close, not only in America but around the world. Fixed elections worldwide. I've been saying it for decades here. Democracy has been compromised. Elections are rigged.

Politics are being used to divide the masses, But we have clearly seen where the true power lies. In the liberal left....Which most likely get their marching orders from jolly old England.

I read up on American history and it seems the British elites never really left the USA's north east after the war. Especially in New York. It was brilliant. They started the war, made a killing(literally), and then taxed the people to pay for it. And never stopped taxing......

And the result? America is a liberal cess pool....

Electric Skeptic

America was due for a revolution or awakening for some time. Why was it delayed? They put their trust in rigged elections, hoping they would bring change. But now we are seeing the true colours of the Republicans..

First Fox news, who is owned by Rupert Murdock, an Australian with ties to Britain. And now most of the reopublicans are calling for Trump's head. Why? They dont serve the people. They serve the elites, who are the real reason for their power and wealth.

The Georgia election was another joke. Again. How can all these key races be so close, not only in America but around the world. Fixed elections worldwide. I've been saying it for decades here. Democracy has been compromised. Elections are rigged.
A claim for which you never have evidence. Just like all your other claims in this thread.

Hey, bring those goal posts back here!
Nope. There is a reason why all the states in the North East are all Liberal/Democratic. They serve jolly old England, even though many of them were born in America, like you say.

Im just saying, he could still have a legience to liberal England.

Nouveau

Nope. There is a reason why all the states in the North East are all Liberal/Democratic. They serve jolly old England, even though many of them were born in America, like you say.
I thought you were commenting on the turtle's nationality, not his ancestry. There's no reason to question why someone of foreign ancestry could become a prominent US politician. And there's no evidence whatsoever that he's a secret spy for the UK. You don't make any sense.

I thought you were commenting on the turtle's nationality, not his ancestry. There's no reason to question why someone of foreign ancestry could become a prominent US politician. And there's no evidence whatsoever that he's a secret spy for the UK. You don't make any sense.
Yes on his ancestry. Not secret spy, but secret ally. There are secret allies of the elites all over the world....They have a huge network, which is easy when you have unlimited money and huge ancestral lines(Huge families that extent world wide.)

Nouveau

Yes on his ancestry. Not secret spy, but secret ally. There are secret allies of the elites all over the world....They have a huge network, which is easy when you have unlimited money and huge ancestral lines(Huge families that extent world wide.)
You said he was a Brit and wondered how he could have become a prominent US politician.

He is an American-born US citizen, and British ancestry is no barrier to becoming a prominent US politician.

This secret ally conspiracy nonsense is of no interest to me and is clearly not what I was replying to.

Temujin

Im just saying, he could still have a legience to liberal England.
You clearly have absolutely no knowledge or understanding about Britain, Scotland, Ireland or England, historical or political. Don't let that stop you though. What you say here is hysterical. In all senses of the word.

The Pixie

Many Americans of foreign descent have been charged and accused of conspiring with their native land. Didnt the Americans lock up thousands of American born Japanese in the war?
Good point. Only Native Americans should be allowed to hold any position of power. Anyone else is clearly in the employ of their ancestors' homeland.

Nouveau

Good point. Only Native Americans should be allowed to hold any position of power. Anyone else is clearly in the employ of their ancestors' homeland.
Nope. We're all ultimately Africans, so no-one in the US should be allowed in Government. You're all just spies for the African savanna.