Making God the author of sin

Strawman. Planets are dead rocks and unable to know or understand anything.

However, it is only a believing mind that is capable of possessing and understanding the Word of God.
Boy you're telling me. You ever try talking to one? But God can make it happen. It's in the Bible.

Luke 19:39-40​

And some of the Pharisees in the crowd said to him, “Teacher, rebuke your disciples.” He answered, “I tell you, if these were silent, the very stones would cry out.”

Luke 19:40​

He answered, “I tell you, if these were silent, the very stones would cry out.”

Habakkuk 2:11​

For the stone will cry out from the wall, and the beam from the woodwork respond.

A believing mind can believe the earth is flat.
But we Can Understand the Word of God Only by the Spirit of God. Consider the following: But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him—” these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit.

Take for example the disciples, they knew and believed Jesus and were still confused. Jesus had just told them that He was going away and that His closest friends would betray Him.
WHAT?
Like we do they had a lot of questions. Where was He going? Why couldn’t they come? Would Jesus show them the Father?

For three years Jesus had been with His disciples. He’d been their teacher, their comfort and their guide. They had watched heal the sick, raise the dead, walk on water, and feed the five thousand. And yet how shaky was their faith! How little they knew! Even unbelievers know of a god, but not the power of God or His word.

2 Timothy 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

Jesus knew the decuples their fears and their lack of faith. He had anticipated it and had prepared the perfect remedy, the really good part.

“I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever — the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.” John 14:16-18

“I still have many things to say to you,
but you cannot bear them now. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.” John 16:12-14

The Holy Spirit was Jesus’ answer to the disciples’ lack of faith and misunderstanding of the Scriptures. The Holy Spirit, the mighty third person of the Godhead, would be their helper and teacher. He would stay with them and teach them all the truths they had not been able to comprehend while Jesus Himself was with them.

The Holy Spirit would pick up where Jesus left off. He would illuminate their minds and give them understanding of the Scriptures so they could share with others.

If that were the whole of the matter

that would not be conversal

but it is not

Actually that's exact all that's to it. A believing mind is how God forms a relationship and makes His children in His image.

Whatever else you are referring to is just a strawman.

Boy you're telling me. You ever try talking to one?

No. Rocks don't speak, they are dead imamate objects.

But God can make it happen. It's in the Bible.

But He made believers to praise and follow Him and not rocks.

Luke 19:39-40​

And some of the Pharisees in the crowd said to him, “Teacher, rebuke your disciples.” He answered, “I tell you, if these were silent, the very stones would cry out.”

Luke 19:40​

He answered, “I tell you, if these were silent, the very stones would cry out.”

But believers aren't silent are they, so rocks don't need to speak do they.

These verses are figurative.

Habakkuk 2:11​

For the stone will cry out from the wall, and the beam from the woodwork respond.

Figurative.

In reality do stones "cry out from the wall, and the beam from the woodwork respond"?

A believing mind can believe the earth is flat.

You are conflating belief and unbelief. If in reality you disbelieve "the earth is flat", then in reality that's not a belief of yours is it?

And if belief is 100% personal, in that if we can't believe for someone else and they know what the one believing knows because of that belief, then to refer to someone's false belief as though it is a real belief is just conflating belief and unbelief.

But we Can Understand the Word of God Only by the Spirit of God. Consider the following: But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him—” these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit.

Maybe you should rethink this.

Faith and belief is a gift from God. And because it is a gift from God, then it is perfect for His intended use and purpose. There is nothing wrong with belief, belief is perfect in how the Holy Spirit makes the truth and reality of God known to believers. However, you can't conflate belief with unbelief and then pretend that it is a real belief.

Take for example the disciples, they knew and believed Jesus and were still confused. Jesus had just told them that He was going away and that His closest friends would betray Him.
WHAT?
Like we do they had a lot of questions. Where was He going? Why couldn’t they come? Would Jesus show them the Father?

For three years Jesus had been with His disciples. He’d been their teacher, their comfort and their guide. They had watched heal the sick, raise the dead, walk on water, and feed the five thousand. And yet how shaky was their faith! How little they knew! Even unbelievers know of a god, but not the power of God or His word.

2 Timothy 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

You are again conflating belief and unbelief. The disciple's problem here wasn't their belief, but it was their unbelief.

Jesus knew the decuples their fears and their lack of faith. He had anticipated it and had prepared the perfect remedy, the really good part.

“I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever — the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.” John 14:16-18

“I still have many things to say to you,
but you cannot bear them now. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.” John 16:12-14

The Holy Spirit was Jesus’ answer to the disciples’ lack of faith and misunderstanding of the Scriptures. The Holy Spirit, the mighty third person of the Godhead, would be their helper and teacher. He would stay with them and teach them all the truths they had not been able to comprehend while Jesus Himself was with them.

The Holy Spirit would pick up where Jesus left off. He would illuminate their minds and give them understanding of the Scriptures so they could share with others.

The Holy Spirit too uses belief to make God's plan known to believers and not unbelief.

The phrase "the Spirit of truth" entails belief, because in reality belief is necessary in order to make the "truth" known to us.

some try to say that unless man sinned
by eating the satanic fruit
would not have been born many..

paradise doesnt have animal procreation as on this earth humans do
but
not true that souls could not be born
they just will not be born by sin nature…
You miss the whole meaning of the tree of knowledge.
One cant know what evil is until you know what it is to be the righteousness of God as Jesus and others received from God His same knowledge.

Even Jesus had to receive this same knowledge as Adam did when he became like God to know this difference in Gen 3:22. Jesus didnt know the difference until God opens it to him either, see Matt 3:16. Nor do you or anyone else can know the difference without having His same mind.

God is the only One who can open His kingdom which is good and evil and His kingdom does not come with observation as most are waiting for a kingdom to come, some call heaven, some call it Eden, but it is within you. Or is supposed to be within you this day.

IS 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

He created the good and the evil? What a novel idea to have created it all. And Jesus was spot on when he said the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation it is within you, good? Or bad? Luke 17:20-21. Did not He create it all? Was not hell His invention? Was not heaven His invention?

Back