Many Claim Ezekiel Chapters 40-46, Represents A Future Temple In A Millennium On Earth, Is This True?

Truth7t7

Many Claim Ezekiel Chapters 40-46 Represents A Future Temple In A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth "False"

As clearly shown, Ezekiel Chapter 43 showed the temple "Pattern" to the House of Israel in the Babylonian Captivity let "Them" measure, Ezekiel was instructed to write the ordinances and law in "Their" sight, that "They" keep them, not some future generation as many "Falsely" claim

The temple seen in Ezekiel Chapters 40-46 is nothing more than the 2nd Zerubbabel Temple built 536BC after the Babylonian Captivity, where animal sacrifice for "Sin" was was instructed by "God", prior to the shed blood of Jesus Christ on Calvary, don't be deceived

Ezekiel 43:10-11 & 19-21KJV

10 Thou son of man, shew the house to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities: and let them measure the pattern.
11 And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, shew them the form of the house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the laws thereof: and write it in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and do them.

19 And thou shalt give to the priests the Levites that be of the seed of Zadok, which approach unto me, to minister unto me, saith the Lord God, a young bullock for a sin offering.
20 And thou shalt take of the blood thereof, and put it on the four horns of it, and on the four corners of the settle, and upon the border round about: thus shalt thou cleanse and purge it.
21 Thou shalt take the bullock also of the sin offering, and he shall burn it in the appointed place of the house, without the sanctuary.

Last edited:

Keraz

Many Claim Ezekiel Chapters 40-46 Represents A Future Temple In A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth "False"
No, the fulfillment of Ezekiel 40-46 will happen before Jesus Returns and the Millennium.
Proved by how the people will elect their own leader, Hosea 1-11, Jeremiah 30:21, he is seen in Ezekiel 44:1-3 and Ezekiel 46:8-18

The new Temple will be built by the Christian peoples to the glory of God. God's Temple, as Paul says in 2 Thess 2:4.

Many prophesies say there will be offerings in the new Temple. Isaiah 56:6-7, Ezekiel 20:40-41, and Daniel 9:27 makes it clear there must be sacrifices, for the AC to stop them.

Truth7t7

No, the fulfillment of Ezekiel 40-46 will happen before Jesus Returns and the Millennium.
Proved by how the people will elect their own leader, Hosea 1-11, Jeremiah 30:21, he is seen in Ezekiel 44:1-3 and Ezekiel 46:8-18

The new Temple will be built by the Christian peoples to the glory of God. God's Temple, as Paul says in 2 Thess 2:4.

Many prophesies say there will be offerings in the new Temple. Isaiah 56:6-7, Ezekiel 20:40-41, and Daniel 9:27 makes it clear there must be sacrifices, for the AC to stop them.
We will disagree, the temple seen in Ezekiel 40-46 was the 2nd Zerubbabel built in 536BC and destroyed by the Romans in 70AD, just as the OP presents

To think God is instructing human men in blood sacrifice for sin in the future, after the cross of Calvary as seen in Ezekiel 43:19-21 Below, "Blasphemy" in my opinion "Twisted"!

Sad part is, you have been clearly shown several times, and you continue to falsely teach it's a future Millennial Temple on this earth

Ezekiel 43:19-21KJV
19 And thou shalt give to the priests the Levites that be of the seed of Zadok, which approach unto me, to minister unto me, saith the Lord God, a young bullock for a sin offering.
20 And thou shalt take of the blood thereof, and put it on the four horns of it, and on the four corners of the settle, and upon the border round about: thus shalt thou cleanse and purge it.
21 Thou shalt take the bullock also of the sin offering, and he shall burn it in the appointed place of the house, without the sanctuary.

Last edited:

Keraz

We will disagree, the temple seen in Ezekiel 40-46 was the 2nd Zerubbabel built in 536BC and destroyed by the Romans in 70AD, just as the OP presents

To think God is instructing human men in blood sacrifice for sin in the future, after the cross of Calvary as seen in Ezekiel 43:19-21 Below, "Blasphemy" in my opinion "Twisted"!

Sad part is, you have been clearly shown several times, and you continue to falsely teach it's a future Millennial Temple on this earth

Ezekiel 43:19-21KJV
Anyone who actually reads and studies Ezekiel 40 to 48, can easily see that it does not and cannot apply to the Second Temple.
We do not know the Mind of God. He required sacrifices before and He tells us He will do so again. Isaiah 56:1-8 is clear and will happen in the not too distant future.

Truth7t7

Anyone who actually reads and studies Ezekiel 40 to 48, can easily see that it does not and cannot apply to the Second Temple.
We do not know the Mind of God. He required sacrifices before and He tells us He will do so again. Isaiah 56:1-8 is clear and will happen in the not too distant future.
Ezekiel Chapters 40-46 Is The 2nd Zerubbabel Temple 536BC

Ezekiel Chapters 47-48 Represents (The Eternal Kingdom) Same River And Tree Of life, Same Fruit On The Tree, Same Leaves Of The Tree For Healing/Medicine

(The Eternal Kingdom)

Ezekiel 47:12KJV
12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.

(The Eternal Kingdom)

Revelation 22:1-2KJV
1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Last edited:

Keraz

Ezekiel 47:12 and Revelation 22:1-2 ARE both about the Eternal state. Do you just ignore revelation up to Ch 21 and Ezekiel 40 to 46?
Using them to prove your false belief is crude and fraudulent.

Truth7t7

Ezekiel 47:12 and Revelation 22:1-2 ARE both about the Eternal state. Do you just ignore revelation up to Ch 21 and Ezekiel 40 to 46?
Using them to prove your false belief is crude and fraudulent.
Crude and Fraudulent?

Truth, with a millennialist such as yourself having to deal with reality, as all fake roads to your Millennial Kingdom are "Exposed"

There isn't a future Millennial Kingdom on this earth found in scripture, no place

Ezekiel Chapters 40-46 Is The 2nd Zerubbabel Temple 536BC

Ezekiel Chapters 47-48 Represents (The Eternal Kingdom) Same River And Tree Of life, Same Fruit On The Tree, Same Leaves Of The Tree For Healing/Medicine

(The Eternal Kingdom)

Ezekiel 47:12KJV
12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.

(The Eternal Kingdom)

Revelation 22:1-2KJV
1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Keraz

There isn't a future Millennial Kingdom on this earth found in scripture, no place
Wrong. And a flat out denial of plainly stated scripture.
Revelation 20 prophesies the Millennium 6 times. Your rejection of this Biblical fact is a serious error.

Truth7t7

Wrong. And a flat out denial of plainly stated scripture.
Revelation 20 prophesies the Millennium 6 times. Your rejection of this Biblical fact is a serious error.
Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)?

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ?

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time?

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Keraz

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

What seems to not exist, is your understanding..
1/ Psalms 2, Revelation 5:10
2/ Ezekiel 43:1-4, 2 Thess 2:4
3/ Isaiah 65:20, Revelation 7:9-14

Truth7t7

What seems to not exist, is your understanding..
1/ Psalms 2, Revelation 5:10
2/ Ezekiel 43:1-4, 2 Thess 2:4
3/ Isaiah 65:20, Revelation 7:9-14
You throw out verses like the late Jack Van Impe, not one pertains to a 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom on this earth, not a one because they are non-existant

Keraz

You throw out verses like the late Jack Van Impe, not one pertains to a 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom on this earth, not a one because they are non-existant
Comments like this and your insistence on there being no Millennium, have discredited you. The Bible DOES say there will be a 1000 year period after Jesus Returns. Revelation 20
Your posts here and on other forums are a waste of time and forum space.

Truth7t7

Comments like this and your insistence on there being no Millennium, have discredited you. The Bible DOES say there will be a 1000 year period after Jesus Returns. Revelation 20
Your posts here and on other forums are a waste of time and forum space.
One thing is a fact, there's no Kingdom or Mortal Humans upon this Earth, seen in Revelation 20:1-6 below

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

May the forum readers take close note, the "Claim" that Christian's are going to build a future temple as Paul describes in 2 Thessalonians 2:4, "To The Glory Of God"?

The temple will be the very seat of the Antichrist in Jerusalem, and the poster claims this is "To The Glory Of God"?

"SCARY"!

2 Thessalonians 2:4KJV
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Keraz

The temple will be the very seat of the Antichrist in Jerusalem, and the poster claims this is "To The Glory Of God"?
Paul says the new Temple will be God's Temple. 2 Thessalonians 2:4. Satan will desecrate it.

You fail to understand what you post yourself. I doubt if anyone agrees with your way out ideas.

Truth7t7

Paul says the new Temple will be God's Temple. 2 Thessalonians 2:4. Satan will desecrate it.

You fail to understand what you post yourself. I doubt if anyone agrees with your way out ideas.
Scripture teaches there will be a future temple, and renewed animal sacrifice?

Gods words below on this future temple to be built and animal sacrifice after the Cross of Calvary

(Abominations)

Isaiah 66:1-4KJV
Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the Lord: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.
3 He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.
4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

Keraz

Zechariah 8:9 These are the words of the Lord of Hosts; Take heart, all you who now hear that the Temple is to be rebuilt as the prophets foretold. [Zechariah 6:15, Haggai 2:-9, +]

Zechariah 8:1-23 is all unfulfilled prophecy. Proved by verse 20-21, how the nations will come to Jerusalem to worship the Lord.

As for Isaiah 66:1-4, the Lord does NOT say He doesn't want sacrifices, just that they must be done with a contrite heart.
Seems that many people have chosen delusions and believe in unscriptural theories and doctrines.

Last edited: