Many unwittingly lie about Romans 7

You know what they say, you're entitled to your opinion but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.Grace and truth comes by the same Spirit who opened His grace and truths to Jesus in Matt 3;16. Not even Jesus could know Him without it.

We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son,...(John 1:14)
Opinions are dime a dozen, but experience is another matter.

And Yes we who are born of God has seen the glory of God, He in us and we in Him are one. John 17. Christ in me, anointed of God Himself. That is what He is all about, revealing Himself in man but man is stubborn to receieve Him in their being as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 aren't they
And also all who know the truth—which lives in us and will be with us forever:
Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, the Father’s Son, ...2 John 1-3
Yes Jesus was His son, so are all His children sons and daughters who are born of God, born again as Jesus was in Matt 3:16. Ghod is the only One who can open up who He is and His heaven. Proof is in Jesus in Matt 3:16, he had to have it open to him as well.

Not many believe Matt 3:16 though, let alone Luke 17:20-21 where the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it is within you. Very few believe Jesus in that and will try and explain it away as well as Matt 3:16. Simply because they cant relate to the same as what Jesus received from God Himself.

Last edited:
Opinions are dime a dozen, but experience is another matter.

And Yes we who are born of God has seen the glory of God, He in us and we in Him are one. John 17....

...the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it is within you.
Warning Against Idolatry
Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? 15 What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 16 What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said:
“I will live with them and walk among them,
and I will be their God, and they will be my people." 2 Cor 6

Warning Against Idolatry
Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? 15 What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 16 What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said:
“I will live with them and walk among them,
and I will be their God, and they will be my people." 2 Cor 6
When I read of Paul some things he said as above doesnt line up with his teachings about sin. He battled with sin all through his ministry yet he state here not yoke together with unbeliever.

An unbeliever is of sin and not of Christ as Paul preached he was a sinner not worthy of the kingdom of God -- yet he wants us to be yoked with him? something is amiss here.

That is why I follow the ways of Jesus instead of any other man who has beliefs instead of the reality of being Gods anointed and without sin with He int you and you in Him are one as Jesus was one inHim, John 17. For He takes away the sins of this world. 1 John 3, and we who are born of God it is impossible to be in sin. 1 John 3:9. For we have the mind of the Father.

When I read of Paul some things he said as above doesnt line up with his teachings about sin. ...
Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption,
An unbeliever is of sin and not of Christ as Paul preached he was a sinner not worthy of the kingdom of God
but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life. Gal 6:7-8

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption,

but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life. Gal 6:7-8
Thats why I follow Jesus in righteousness and without sin instead of Paul who fought with sin.

Id dont remember Jesus ever struggling with sin. Nor do I sense I have received the same from God as he did.

Thats why I follow Jesus in righteousness and without sin instead of Paul who fought with sin. I dont remember Jesus ever struggling with sin.
He is the just and justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus. Rom 3:26
Nor do I sense I have received the same from God as he did.
So that we may boldly approach the throne of grace; Heb 4:16 where the forerunner has entered for us, even Jesus, Heb 6:19-20

He is the just and justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus. Rom 3:26

So that we may boldly approach the throne of grace; Heb 4:16 where the forerunner has entered for us, even Jesus, Heb 6:19-20
But Jesus said to have from God that what he had from Him in John 17 . Holy pure and without sin. Was Paul ever without sin?

But Jesus said to have from God that what he had from Him in John 17 . Holy pure and without sin. Was Paul ever without sin?
Therefore, with minds that are alert and fully sober, set your hope on the grace to be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed...1 Peter 1

Therefore, with minds that are alert and fully sober, set your hope on the grace to be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed...1 Peter 1
And when God is manifest in you as He was in Jesus, only then is Christ revealed. For the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, you Arte not going to view a man as a god, the kingdom of God is within you. Not many believe Jesus in that though. They are looking for a man to come as a god instead.

God is a Spirit and Jesus was clear that Spirit doesnt have flesh and bone as you see me, you cant see Spirit as you see a man named Jesus, but you can see the Spirit that was in that man ONLY IF YOU have the same Spirit, mind, to see as Jesus did in the Father.

And when God is manifest in you as He was in Jesus, only then is Christ revealed. For the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation,
God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth; John 4:24

Romans 7

Many use chapter 7 in Romans to state the Law of God is done away with. And to prove that we will always sin because we can’t help ourselves. Both these statements are a lie. Please follow along.

Paul says in chapter 7 verse 7 that he would not have known sin if it were not for the law. Then in verse 8 it states that this sin, not the commandment or law. But this sin that he would not have known if it were not for the law, used the law as a starting point and produced in him all many of covetousness. Because without the law he did not know sin. Therefore sin was dead. But when the commandment came that showed him his sin. Sin became alive and he died. Then in verse 10 he states the commandment that was meant to be for life he found it to be unto death. Why? Because it showed him that he was sinning according to the context. Then in verse 11 it says that sin that deceived him and through the commandment that showed him what sin is he was slain. Therefore the Law is Holy just and good. Then so as we do not get confused he asks a question. He asked, “ was that which is good, the commandment making death unto him? He says no, let it never be. But sin showing itself to be sin by the death that it is working in Me through that which is good, the commandment might become extremely sinful.

So you see sin is the issue not the law. However All the law does is it shows us the wrong we do. But once we done wrong, the wrong keeps working more wrong in us even though we know the law. Knowing the law does not help us. Because Even if we do good evil is present with us. And the evil we would not that we do. So then it is no longer we that do it but that sin that is in us. I find that this issue is also a law. And this other law that brings death wars against the Law of God in which we serve with our mind.

So Who shall deliver us from this body of death. Thank you God for Jesus Because I can’t help myself even though I serve God through the law with my mind my flesh still serves sin. Thank you God because there is now no condemnation to us who are in Christ Jesus. For the Law of the Spirit of life that is in Christ Jesus has set us free from the law of sin, the evil that we would not but do, and the death in which it causes. For God sent His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and condemned sin in the flesh that the righteousness of the law be fulfilled in us who walk after the Spirit of life that is in Christ Jesus not after the flesh that sin is condemned in.

4 Therefore, my brethren, you also were made to die to the Law through the body of Christ, so that you might be joined to another, to Him who was raised from the dead, in order that we might bear fruit for God. 5 For while we were in the flesh, the sinful passions, which were aroused by the Law, were at work in the members of our body to bear fruit for death. 6 But now we have been released from the Law, having died to that by which we were bound, so that we serve in newness of the Spirit and not in oldness of the letter.

23 But before faith came, we were kept in custody under the law, being shut up to the faith which was later to be revealed. 24 Therefore the Law has become our tutor to lead us to Christ, so that we may be justified by faith. 25 But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.

JonHawk said:
God is Spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth. John 4:24
And to worship Him is to be like Him.
Born of incorruptible Seed through the word of God which lives and abides forever;

And this is the word [the good news of salvation] which was preached to you. 1 Peter1:19-25

JonHawk said:
God is Spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth. John 4:24
Cant know who to worship with Him manifest in you to know Him. Not Even Jesus could worship Him an obey without Him manifesting Himself in Jesus. Matt 3:16.
Born of incorruptible Seed through the word of God which lives and abides forever;
Yes He is the same in Adam, Abraham, Moses, Mary, Jesus 120 and all today who He is manifest in and all tomorrow who He is manifest in. he never changes same then same now, and will be the same tomorrow and man I sit temple of Him.
And this is the word [the good news of salvation] which was preached to you. 1 Peter1:19-25
The word of God comes from God Himself not from a pulpit. In that day ye will ask Jesus noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give you His word that is not written on stone nor a page of paper, and certainly not from a pulpit, but written in the hearts of us all who God is manifest Himself in. Jesus referred to this manifestation as born again. A renewing of the mind to think as He thinks instead of how self thinks. And this self thinking are how denominations are formed and the laws to regulate that belief.

The word of God comes from God Himself not from a pulpit. In that day ye will ask Jesus noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give you His word that is not written on stone nor a page of paper, and certainly not from a pulpit, but written in the hearts of us all who God is manifest Himself in. Jesus referred to this manifestation as born again. A renewing of the mind to think as He thinks instead of how self thinks. And this self thinking are how denominations are formed and the laws to regulate that belief.
2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. Rom 12

The word of God comes from God Himself not from a pulpit.

This is completely foreign to them.

In that day ye will ask Jesus noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give you His word that is not written on stone nor a page of paper, and certainly not from a pulpit, but written in the hearts of us all who God is manifest Himself in. Jesus referred to this manifestation as born again. A renewing of the mind to think as He thinks instead of how self thinks. And this self thinking are how denominations are formed and the laws to regulate that belief.

2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. Rom 12
That transforming is Christ in you, you anointed of God to be that person of Christ no different from that way Jesus was of Christ and Gods anointed.

Many won't be able to relate to that statement.

That transforming is Christ in you, you anointed of God to be that person of Christ no different from that way Jesus was of Christ and Gods anointed.

Many won't be able to relate to that statement.
Made Alive in Christ
So do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices 10 and have put on the new self, being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator. 11 Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all. Col 3

Back