Many unwittingly lie about Romans 7

I think you hear me but do not comprehend theSpiritual connotation in it. That is why His way is gnostic for you.

When Jesus took his disciples upon that mountain to pray he made the most simple but profound statement, but it takes a spiritual ear to hear him when he said, watch WITH me ,,, he did not say not FOR me.
For we did not follow cleverly devised [tok] fables when we told you about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ in power, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty. 17 He received honor and glory from God the Father when the voice came to him from the Majestic Glory, saying, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.” 2 Peter 1

Now God has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. 3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. Heb 1

For we did not follow cleverly devised [tok] fables when we told you about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ in power, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

That is exactly why I follow the ways of Jesus instead of another such as Paul.
17 He received honor and glory from God the Father when the voice came to him from the Majestic Glory, saying, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.” 2 Peter 1
That should make you wonder who that voice came from that Jesus heard and said this is my son? But because to you Jesus was god he heard from himself? LOL. His teachings that he was son of God are gnostic instead just as you say.
Now God has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.
And I am His son no different from His son Jesus, we both are His child. And this son has quoted to you hundreds of time that what his other son said you should be. But to you his teachings are gnostic and no way you are going to fall for Jesus trap, right?
3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. Heb 1
Yes all who has from God His same mind as Jesus did are His radiant glory, for He not only purified our sin, He took them completly away never to return, 1 John 3. but because you follow Paul who never received remission from sin, the ways of God is gnostic for you.

And we all who has received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 that is gnostic for you, we sit with Him in His throne for sure. Rev 3:21.

JonHawk said:

3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. Heb 1
Yes all who has from God His same mind as Jesus did are His radiant glory, for He not only purified our sin, He took them completly away never to return, 1 John 3.
He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things? Rom 8:29-34
but because you follow Paul who never received remission from sin, the ways of God is gnostic for you.
Now what we have received is not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may understand what God has freely given us.
1 Cor 2:12

Experience like in Matt 3:16 is very rare, used to be more common. Most people would not know, they need to mature close to it and this why Paul was chosen.

For we did not follow cleverly devised [tok] fables when we told you about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ in power, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty. 17 He received honor and glory from God the Father when the voice came to him from the Majestic Glory, saying, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.” 2 Peter 1

Now God has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. 3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. Heb 1
Jon, in Luke 11:52 Jesus laments lost "key of knowledge" (Gnosis). What do think about that?

“To you it has been given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God"
JonHawk said:

However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory, 8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
9 As it is written:
“The things which the eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man
God has prepared for those who love Him, who gratefully receive the benefits that He has bestowed;
Jon, in Luke 11:52 Jesus laments lost "key of knowledge" (Gnosis). What do think about that?
10 To us God has unveiled and revealed them through His Holy Spirit;1 Cor 2

However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory, 8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
9 As it is written:
“The things which the eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man
God has prepared for those who love Him, who gratefully receive the benefits that He has bestowed;

10 To us God has unveiled and revealed them through His Holy Spirit;1 Cor 2
There are many places in NT where Gnosis mentioned. Gnosis is knowledge about God and is gift Spirit. Not too many people understand nature of Gnosis including many Gnostics.

JonHawk said:

9 As it is written: “The things which the eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man God has prepared for those who love Him, who gratefully receive the benefits that He has bestowed;10 To us God has unveiled and revealed them through His Holy Spirit;1 Cor 2
There are many places in NT where Gnosis mentioned. Gnosis is knowledge about God and is gift Spirit. Not too many people understand nature of Gnosis including many Gnostics.
Charge them be liberal and generous of heart, ready to share the good news with others,
In this way storing up for themselves the enduring riches of a good foundation, so that they may take hold of eternal life.
Timothy, guard the Good News which has been entrusted to you. Turn away from godless, empty talk and the contradictions of what is falsely called “knowledge” which some have professed and in so doing have departed from the faith. 1 Timothy 6:18-23
But one is not justified by faith, we are justified through obedience to the Father to be like Him...
"NO WAIT!" that is gnostic teaching right?
That's your perverted gospel, since no one has access to God without justification by faith in Christ.

Last edited:
Charge them be liberal and generous of heart, ready to share the good news with others,
In this way storing up for themselves the enduring riches of a good foundation, so that they may take hold of eternal life.
Timothy, guard the Good News which has been entrusted to you. Turn away from godless, empty talk and the contradictions of what is falsely called “knowledge” which some have professed and in so doing have departed from the faith. 1 Timothy 6:18-23

That's your perverted gospel, since no one has access to God without justification by faith in Christ.
Gnosis is recent term, that Timothy statement has nothing to do with Gnosis of God., there is no any details.
I am talking about this Gnosis:
"12For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known." Or Jn14 , only Gnosis , not the other type of knowledge bring you to know the Father.

Gnosis is recent term, that Timothy statement has nothing to do with Gnosis of God., there is no any details.
"12For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known."
"12For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known." Or Jn14 , only Gnosis , not the other type of knowledge bring you to ks rootow the Father.
Let us suppose 1 Timothy was written by Paul in the first century AD? What kind of Gnostics did they have then?

Gary Mac said:
But one is not justified by faith, we are justified through obedience to the Father to be like Him...
"12For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known." Or Jn14 , only Gnosis , not the other type of knowledge bring you to know the Father.
But when that which is complete and perfect comes, that which is incomplete and partial will pass away.

For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; 10 and in Him you are complete; Col 2

My goal is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. Col 1

So that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:16-20

But when that which is complete and perfect comes, that which is incomplete and partial will pass away.

For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; 10 and in Him you are complete; Col 2

My goal is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. Col 1

So that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of Gh
8"Love (agape) never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away."

Romans 7

Many use chapter 7 in Romans to state the Law of God is done away with. And to prove that we will always sin because we can’t help ourselves. Both these statements are a lie. Please follow along.

Paul says in chapter 7 verse 7 that he would not have known sin if it were not for the law. Then in verse 8 it states that this sin, not the commandment or law. But this sin that he would not have known if it were not for the law, used the law as a starting point and produced in him all many of covetousness. Because without the law he did not know sin. Therefore sin was dead. But when the commandment came that showed him his sin. Sin became alive and he died. Then in verse 10 he states the commandment that was meant to be for life he found it to be unto death. Why? Because it showed him that he was sinning according to the context. Then in verse 11 it says that sin that deceived him and through the commandment that showed him what sin is he was slain. Therefore the Law is Holy just and good. Then so as we do not get confused he asks a question. He asked, “ was that which is good, the commandment making death unto him? He says no, let it never be. But sin showing itself to be sin by the death that it is working in Me through that which is good, the commandment might become extremely sinful.

So you see sin is the issue not the law. However All the law does is it shows us the wrong we do. But once we done wrong, the wrong keeps working more wrong in us even though we know the law. Knowing the law does not help us. Because Even if we do good evil is present with us. And the evil we would not that we do. So then it is no longer we that do it but that sin that is in us. I find that this issue is also a law. And this other law that brings death wars against the Law of God in which we serve with our mind.

So Who shall deliver us from this body of death. Thank you God for Jesus Because I can’t help myself even though I serve God through the law with my mind my flesh still serves sin. Thank you God because there is now no condemnation to us who are in Christ Jesus. For the Law of the Spirit of life that is in Christ Jesus has set us free from the law of sin, the evil that we would not but do, and the death in which it causes. For God sent His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and condemned sin in the flesh that the righteousness of the law be fulfilled in us who walk after the Spirit of life that is in Christ Jesus not after the flesh that sin is condemned in.
A lie is a conscious deliberate action to deceive. "Unwitting" abrogates the charge of lying.

This is true for when one actually studies for what gnosis is you will find that Gods Spirit is in man as they teach. Jesus taught the same thing. But these do not the studies themselves and just parrot from someone else's opinions which is very harmful for understanding.

Everyone has a perverted gospel for you LOL. Even Jesus in his ways of the father.

A lie is a conscious deliberate action to deceive. "Unwitting" abrogates the charge of lying.
Yes and when Saul saw he couldn't eliminate Christianity by persecution, he was smart changed his name and infiltrated into their beliefs and was able to get people to follow him instead of Jesus and turned the perfections of God that Jesus taught into being the darkened sinner instead. And because most can relate to sin and not righteousness of Christ, they turn from the ways of Jesus in perfections to Pauls ways for imperfections and sin..

Paul even state that he used, trickery, which would be lies, to get people to follow him instead of the ways of Jesus to be like Jesus was in the Father no different at all.

Ask anyone if they are the righteousness of God in Christ, anointed of God, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, holy, pure, and without sin as Jesus taught, and cannot sin because we are born of God. 1 John 3: and see what kind of answer you get. I guarantee that a whole lot more follow Paul as a sinner than ever did Jesus in holiness and without sin and perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect as Jesus was in the Father.

Try it and see how many actually are of Christ as Jesus was of Christ, anointed of God.

Yes and when Saul saw he couldn't eliminate Christianity by persecution, he was smart changed his name and infiltrated into their beliefs and was able to get people to follow him instead of Jesus and turned the perfections of God that Jesus taught into being the darkened sinner instead. And because most can relate to sin and not righteousness of Christ, they turn from the ways of Jesus in perfections to Pauls ways for imperfections and sin..

Paul even state that he used, trickery, which would be lies, to get people to follow him instead of the ways of Jesus to be like Jesus was in the Father no different at all.

Ask anyone if they are the righteousness of God in Christ, anointed of God, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, holy, pure, and without sin as Jesus taught, and cannot sin because we are born of God. 1 John 3: and see what kind of answer you get. I guarantee that a whole lot more follow Paul as a sinner than ever did Jesus in holiness and without sin and perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect as Jesus was in the Father.

Try it and see how many actually are of Christ as Jesus was of Christ, anointed of God, and how many are sinners and like Paul instead. Paul won over Jesus by a long range. For just in this very forum a whole lot more quote Paul than they do Jesus because they can understand Paul as a sinner but cant relate to Jesus at all for perfections.

This is true for when one actually studies for what gnosis is you will find that Gods Spirit is in man as they teach. Jesus taught the same thing. But these do not the studies themselves and just parrot from someone else's opinions which is very harmful for understanding.
It comes suddenly from which seams nowhere and you understand fully that it is true and you know it...

Gary Mac said:

So that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:16-20
Everyone has a perverted gospel for you LOL. Even Jesus in his ways of the father.
Not everyone, just the faithless bastards who deny Christ:
Gary Mac said:
It isn't about having faith in God or Jesus, it is about having the faith of yourself .....
Now that faith has come, we are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3;25-29

Last edited:
No one has access to God without His Spirit be in you no matter what kind of faith you may conjure.

I really do understand why Gods Spirit is perverted for you for sure.
Yes same One who completed Jesus in Matt 3:16. I know I know, Matt 3:16 is a perverted statement, right?
That is why I follow the ways of Jesus instead you or Paul.
My Goal was God Himself, same goal Jesus had. That is why I follow the ways of Jesus instead you or Paul.
So that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.
Actually, and something Paul never came to knowledge is, Gods Spirit in man is the Christ, Christ in me is Gods Spirit in me to be anointed of Him, same as Jesus was. Gods anointed, same mind be in me who was in Christ Jesu, same anointing of God, same walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did. But because you follow Paul instead of Jesus, the Christ, Gods anointing, goes in the ditch.

And you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:16-20
But Paul as a sinner could not have this love that you just quoted of him. Love is perfect and without sin and he never shook the sin did he?

Not everyone, just the faithless bastards who deny Christ:
Gosh' I know -- these has no intent in being that person of Christ anointed of God as Jesus was. These flat out deny the Christ to be as the Father of it as He commands of you to be like Him. Most follow Paul as a sinner instead.

Now that faith has come, we are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3;25-29
Now that His Spirit is come too have His same mind, I have His same faith. Having faith in God is not the same thing as having the faith of God, for if you had His faith same signs would follow you who followed Christ Jesus and you would walk exactly as he did in the Father, but you dont do you, and do you know why? I do, you follow Paul instead of the ways of God in His anointing, Christ in you, or is supposed to be in you.

It is very plain that your faith is in Paul not of Christ.

No one has access to God without His Spirit be in you no matter what kind of faith you may conjure.
I really do understand why Gods Spirit is perverted for you for sure.

Gosh' I know -- these has no intent in being that person of Christ anointed of God as Jesus was.

My Goal was God Himself, ....
It is very plain that your faith is in Paul not of Christ.
It is very plain that in Christ we have redemption.

He has delivered us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
The Supremacy of the Son of God
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible... Col 1

Back