Many unwittingly lie about Romans 7

It is very plain that in Christ we have redemption.
Yes that is what redemption is one returning to God for His anointing in you. Which is Christ in you to have Gods mind spirit
He has delivered us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
The Supremacy of the Son of God
Yes an I am His son. So are all who are born of God born again to be like Him.
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible... Col 1
Amen and it is the same on Isabel One who opened in Jesus who He is in Matt 3:16 is the same One who did the same in me. He is supposed to do the same in you but that is questionable only if you will receive from Him that what Jesus did. But I just don’t see you being redeemed back to Him as Jesus was in Matt 3:16.

JonHawk said:
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible... Col 1
Yes that is what redemption is one returning to God ...

Amen and it is the same on Isabel One who opened in Jesus who He is in Matt 3:16 is the same One who did the same in me.
That's not how it works. Jesus is the One who revealed to Mary that He is the promised Savior.

"Go to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”
Mary went to the disciples with the good news; John 20:17-18

Historic present and You forgot a section in Romans. Chapter 8 continues with the same context as seven. And it speaks of our deliverance from the law of sin, that we are a slave to sin without Christ.
Thank you God because there is now no condemnation to us who are in Christ Jesus. For the Law of the Spirit of life that is in Christ Jesus has set us free from the law of sin, the evil that we would not but do, and the death in which it causes. For God sent His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and condemned sin in the flesh that the righteousness of the law be fulfilled in us who walk after the Spirit of life that is in Christ Jesus not after the flesh that sin is condemned in.

1 Peter doesn’t say what you think. Please follow along.

We the Elect through the sanctification of the Spirit for obedience and the sprinkling of the blood. Having been Begotten into a living expectation through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. To an inheritance having been kept in the heavens for us. Who in the power of God are being guarded through faith in this unto the salvation which is ready to be revealed.

Greatly rejoicing in the power of God, the sanctification of the Spirit into obedience though our temptations may be many. Receiving the end of our faith the salvation of our souls through the Holy Ghost sent down from Heaven. Not fashioning ourselves again according to our former lusts. But We as obedient children through the Spirit. No longer ignorant, but knowing. Are to be holy in all manner of behavior. For He is holy and we have His Spirit and He is sanctifying us. He Who judgeth every man’s work.

So Fear, because we were not redeemed, begotten again into a living hope, the inheritance, the Spirit with corruptible things. But by the sprinkling of blood. The precious blood of Jesus.

So seeing we have purified our souls in obeying the truth through the spirit, our inheritance. Love one another with this pure heart, soul fervently. Being begotten, born again through His Spirit, by the incorruptible Word of God which lives and abides for ever. Wherefore lay aside all evil and as new born babes desire the sincere milk of the word in which you are born by.

A chosen generation, a royal priest hood, an acquisition being redeemed by the sprinkling of the precious blood of Jesus. In order that we show forth the virtues of Him who called us out of darkness into His marvelous light. Having our conduct honest among all. That by good works through His spirit they may glorify God in the day of judgement, visitation. Submit yourself to all as servants of God.

Honor, Value everyone, esteem others more than yourself. Suffer the wrong and endure the grief in the loving of our brethren through the spiritual rebirth that is Christ Jesus. For this is the grace of God. And we are now one with it in Christ being begotten by God through His Spirit. Thereby we can follow in His, Jesus’ footsteps. Who did no sin, nor spoke he guile. When railed at he did not return the words. When threaten he was silent; committing, surrendering himself to God whom judges righteously. He who bore our sins in His own body on the tree. That we being dead to sins, may live righteously. By His stripes we have been healed. For we have return unto His Spirit, the Shepard of our souls.

Being of one mind, His Spirit empathize with one another in brotherly love. Not rendering evil for evil or railing for railing. But bless and be a blessing. This is who we are through His Spirit. So let’s refrain from speaking evil and let our lips speak no guile. Let’s hate the evil and do good, seeking peace and following it through His Spirit. Suffer for righteous sake as Christ once suffered. The just for the unjust. Be likeminded. For he who suffer in the flesh so has ceased from sin. No longer living our time to the lust of the flesh, but to the will of God through the sanctification of the Spirt which resteth upon us. Committing the keeping of ourselves to Him in well doing for He is a faithful Creator. Humbling ourselves under His mighty hand. Casting all our cares upon Him. For He careth for us. The God of all grace who have called us into His eternal glory in Christ Jesus. To establish us in perfection, and to be settled in His strength. To Him be the glory and power forever. Amen

Take care

Last edited:
Honor, Value everyone, esteem others more than yourself.
Do you think telling others they've forgotten scripture they have not forgotten and implying their thinking is incorrect and you know better is honoring, valuing, esteeming them above yourself?

Many unwittingly lie about Romans 7

Many use chapter 7 in Romans to state the Law of God is done away with. And to prove that we will always sin because we can’t help ourselves. Both these statements are a lie. Please follow along....................................

.....us from this body of death. Thank you God for Jesus Because I can’t help myself even though I serve God through the law with my mind my flesh still serves sin. Thank you God because there is now no condemnation to us who are in Christ Jesus. For the Law of the Spirit of life that is in Christ Jesus has set us free from the law of sin, the evil that we would not but do, and the death in which it causes. For God sent His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and condemned sin in the flesh that the righteousness of the law be fulfilled in us who walk after the Spirit of life that is in Christ Jesus not after the flesh that sin is condemned in.
Is this op intended to assert, affirm and defend the position a Christian can be perfect and never again sin on this side of the grave?

Right. And the deceiver has deceived most to believe and teach such
Go back and read what @His clay posted. Think about it.

Clay noted a lie specifically and necessarily has to do with a knowing and willful intent to deceive. I made the exact same observation in my op reply (and asked some evidence of someone knowingly, willfully intending to deceive be provided).

Clay also noted the contradiction inherent when claiming people lie AND also saying they do so unwittingly. Something that is done unwittingly is - by definition - NOT done knowingly, or willfully, or with any specific intent to deceive. In other words, the title of this op is a contradiction in terms because there is no such thing as an unwitting lie. In order for a lie to be a lie it MUST be done wittingly, willfully, and with an intent to deceive.

If we were to apply the standard of this op to the title of this op then we would rightly conclude the title lies about lying.

Lastly, Clay observed a lie necessarily involves willfully intent and can't also be unwitting. You agreed and then said satan deceives others to "believe and teach such." In other words, you agreed a lie involves willful deceit and cannot be done unwittingly AND THEN said satan deceives many and teaches them a lie involves willful deceit and cannot be done unwittingly.

You've just said satan deceives others into teaching the truth.

Please, PLEASE think about what you are reading before responding.

What do you think is accomplished when you tell someone they forgot something when they haven't forgotten it?
So you have no real rebuttal and yet want to defend your position in regards to Romans and 1 Peter by posting unrelated things in relation to the points that show your error.

take care

So you have no real rebuttal and yet want to defend your position in regards to Romans and 1 Peter by posting unrelated things in relation to the points that show your error.

take care
Did you post that wittingly or not?

Because I did in fact post a rebuttal to this op. I received a response but that response had nothing to do with the actual content of my op-reply. It was in fact ad hominem, non sequitur, and straw man...... so I might say the exact same thing I just read: you have no rebuttal and want to defend your position despite the fact there are clear contradictions in both the content AND the method of these own posts. And my comments and inquiries are not unrelated.

Can you not see this?

• Can you not see the fact two posters have pointed out the definition of "lie" and you've completely avoided addressing the matter?
  • Can you not see a lie cannot be unwitting?
  • Can you not see that contradiction is the only rebuttal needed?
  • Can you not see you have made dismissive and derisive comments about others, insinuated adverse qualities personally about them, implicitly asserting you know better while also telling everyone to consider others over themselves? Can you not see that second contradiction is also all the rebuttal needed?

Yes, Him, I do have a rebuttal. It was posted and its content has not been addressed. If this op is intended to prove a believer can be perfect and not sin on this side of the grave, then you have also proven you are not yet there. That's also all the rebuttal anyone needs. Log, not speck. Be concerned with working out your own salvation and stop telling others they are lying unwittingly. That kind of rhetoric is not scriptural and it does not come from God. Learn how to post without falling prey to cliches, assumptions, baseless accusations, and elevating yourself and your knowledge above others. I can assure you the conversations will instantly improve when that happens.

Now, if you're willing and amenable, go back to my op-reply (post #65 on page 4), read it, think about what is actually posted, and then try to keep the responses about the posts NOT the posters, considering every other poster here more significant than yourself.

Because when that does not happen the op becomes self-refuted.

JonHawk said:
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible... Col 1

That's not how it works. Jesus is the One who revealed to Mary that He is the promised Savior. I see so Jesus had sex with his mother and had a son that was him? Far out man that's gnarly. Jesus as the god you say he was, came to Mary his mother, got her pregnant and had him? You will have a very hard time convincing me of that.

"Go to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”
Now you are saying that Jesus went to his Father and my Father, his God and my God. What happened about your god sense Jesus said go to his Father who was his God? You are so confused not even God can straighten that out.
So did Jesus. And the good news he brought was be as I Am.

That's not how it works. Jesus is the One who revealed to Mary that He is the promised Savior.

Now you are saying that Jesus went to his Father and my Father, his God and my God. What happened about your god sense Jesus said go to his Father who was his God? You are so confused not even God can straighten that out.
Christ, the Holy One, and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.
12 He says,“I will declare your name to my brothers and sisters in the assembly...” Heb 2
I see so Jesus had sex with his mother and had a son that was him? Far out man that's gnarly. Jesus as the god you say he was, came to Mary his mother, got her pregnant and had him? You will have a very hard time convincing me of that.
Take it easy old-timer, you're losing your perverted gnostic mind.

To the purified [in heart and mind] all things are pure, but to the defiled and corrupt and unbelieving nothing is pure; their very minds and consciences are defiled and polluted.

Last edited:
Christ, the Holy One, and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.
12 He says,“I will declare your name to my brothers and sisters in the assembly...” Heb 2
Yes Jesus is my brother, we have the same Father who is God, we walk as He walks in His same light.
Actually I have gained the mind of the Father as I am supposed to have, you are supposed to have it as well.

To the purified [in heart and mind] all things are pure, but to the defiled and corrupt and unbelieving nothing is pure; their very minds and consciences are defiled and polluted.
So true, and God sends out all who He is come to and purified and we do exactly as my brother Jesus did when he was purified in Matt 3:16, born again with a renewing of his mind where God opens up who He is by His Spirit and all of His heaven to us. You just dont believe Matt 3:16 that God that in Jesus and the very reason you have not the same as Jesus received from Him. Ye must be born again as Jesus was or you will go to a grave never knowing God at all.

BTW -- One thing about old timers, we have experience from God Himself, just as Jesus did. Perhaps someday you will grow up as well and get that same experience from God as Jesus had from Him as God demands of you if you are to be of Him.

JonHawk said:
It is very plain that in Christ we have redemption. The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible... Col 1
Yes that is what redemption is one returning to God ...Yes an I am His son. So are all who are born of God born again to be like Him.

Amen and it is the same on Isabel One who opened in Jesus who He is in Matt 3:16 is the same One who did the same in me. He is supposed to do the same in you but that is questionable only if you will receive from Him that what Jesus did. But I just don’t see you being redeemed back to Him as Jesus was in Matt 3:16.

Gary Mac said:
Gary Mac said:
I see so Jesus had sex with his mother and had a son that was him? Far out man that's gnarly. Jesus as the god you say he was, came to Mary his mother, got her pregnant and had him? You will have a very hard time convincing me of that.
JonHawk said:
Actually I have gained the mind of the Father as I am supposed to have, you are supposed to have it as well.
BTW --- One thing about old timers, we have experience from God Himself
Remind your absent-minded father that the Mary in the above passage that led to your rant, is not Jesus' mother.
BTW, what's with the sorceress Isabel, who in your experience, you imagined illuminated your jesus?

Last edited:
Go back and read what @His clay posted. Think about it.

Clay noted a lie specifically and necessarily has to do with a knowing and willful intent to deceive. I made the exact same observation in my op reply (and asked some evidence of someone knowingly, willfully intending to deceive be provided).

Clay also noted the contradiction inherent when claiming people lie AND also saying they do so unwittingly. Something that is done unwittingly is - by definition - NOT done knowingly, or willfully, or with any specific intent to deceive. In other words, the title of this op is a contradiction in terms because there is no such thing as an unwitting lie. In order for a lie to be a lie it MUST be done wittingly, willfully, and with an intent to deceive.

If we were to apply the standard of this op to the title of this op then we would rightly conclude the title lies about lying.

Lastly, Clay observed a lie necessarily involves willfully intent and can't also be unwitting. You agreed and then said satan deceives others to "believe and teach such." In other words, you agreed a lie involves willful deceit and cannot be done unwittingly AND THEN said satan deceives many and teaches them a lie involves willful deceit and cannot be done unwittingly.

You've just said satan deceives others into teaching the truth.

Please, PLEASE think about what you are reading before responding.
Thanks for elaborating and repeating. (y)

Christ, the Holy One, and those who are made holy are of the same family.
Yes Christ is Holy, Christ is Gods anointing in man, or is supposed to be in you that you would be anointed of God to.
So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.
Amen, he is my brother, we have the same Father who is God. Way would Jesus be ashamed of his Father that he cant count me as his brother?
But Jesus said to have the same from God as he received from Him. He in you and you I n Him as one as Jesus was one in Him, you would be his brother as well if you was born of the same Father as we were.
Remind your absent-minded father that the Mary in the above passage that led to your rant, is not Jesus' mother.
Oh, so Mary was not Jesus mother? Thats a new twist on it, LOL. But in that I can see how God is absent minded for you for sure.
BTW, what's with the sorceress Isabel, who in your experience, you imagined illuminated your jesus?
Na same Spirit who came to Jesus was from God who came to me the same. He just isn't come to you is all, He cant, because you serve a different god from the One Jesus and I have. To you the God Who sent one such as Jesus to show you the way to Him is absent minded for you -- remember?

You sure do try hard to prove that God and Jesus were wrong for sure.

Oh, so Mary was not Jesus mother? Thats a new twist on it, LOL. But in that I can see how God is absent minded for you for sure.
Jesus Appears to Mary Magdalene who is not Mary, the mother of Jesus. John 20
Na same Spirit who came to Jesus was from God who came to me the same. He just isn't come to you is all, He cant,
Why would a gnostic blabber like you think to impede Him?
To you the God Who sent one such as Jesus to show you the way to Him is absent minded for you -- remember? You sure do try hard to prove that God and Jesus were wrong for sure.
Remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ. Eph 2

Last edited:
Jesus Appears to Mary Magdalene who is not Mary, the mother of Jesus. John 20
Oh Ok' so Gods Spirit didnt come to Mary and she wasn't Jesus mother, then who was ? LOL.

That is a whole new twist on Mother Mary for sure -- LOL.
Why would a gnostic blabber like you think to impede Him?
You tell me, you are the one with the false accusations LOL.
Remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.
So is everyone until they meet the Christ as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 to be anointed of God, then we become like Him instead.
13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ. Eph 2
Actually brought exactly to God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 no different at all.

that is why I follow the ways of Jesus and not another such as Paul. For me Jesus has the better way than the sinner does.

Back